Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Buhari And Co Are Planning To Take Your Land And Give It Fulanis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Co Are Planning To Take Your Land And Give It Fulanis (442 Views)

Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Itsekiris Are Planning To Attack Ijaw Communities - Warri Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Co Are Planning To Take Your Land And Give It Fulanis by skultrick(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Have you seen the so-called National Grazing Reserve Bill which has scaled second reading in the senate?

Is this the conquest to the sea Sir Ahmadu Bello and Mallam Bala Garba talked about?

Well, let me clear your doubts. This bill is the most criminal and disgusting bill ever known to man.

You can guess the rest, I took my time to go through this monstrous bill which is about to be past as a law in Nigeria and I decided to share this post on my fb wall and also encourage you to do same. Not just that, you should also reach out to your representatives in upper and lower house to ensure that this evil bill never sees the light of the day.

No need for big grammer, let me summarise this bill in the simplest way I can.

If this bill is past into law, here what happens;

1. National Grazing Reserve Commission is created

2. The chairman of the commission is appointed by the president who will be screened by the Senate (normal process of appointment)

3. This commission will be empowered by law to take any land anywhere in Nigeria as long as it is good for grazing and a compensation will be paid to the owner of the land by the commission. The acquired land will then be given to herdsmen for grazing with adequate facility provided by the commission.(Meaning the FG robs you off your land and gives it to the herdsmen who are mostly Fulanis "worse evil on planet earth"wink ) You loss the land permanently to the herdsmen and if you fill your land was taken illegally from you , you can go to court but, under this conditions;

i. You must inform the Attorney general of the federation before going to court.

ii. You must also get the consent of the Attorney general of the federation before going to court.
(meaning no consent, no going, total evil, totally clipped "wink )

What all this rubbish means is that the mayhem being unleashed by the murderous Fulani's across Nigeria is about to rewarded with a pat on the back.

How can a sane human being support this type of bill where your land is forcefully taken away by the FG and given to the Fulani herdsmen, in addition, monies from the public coffers is used to provide facilities for the grazing land. How ridiculous is that? "wink How insane can some of our brothers and sisters in the north be? This is Rwanda and Sudan loading right under your nose.

Is this the perfect change Buhari promised Nigerians. An evil agenda is ongoing in Nigeria and you can't claim to be ignorant of this development because its effect will be wide, I mean real real wide.

Time to reach out to your representatives in both the upper and lower house to ensure that this devil-sponsored bill is thrown to the trash bin or maybe sambisa forest or Atlantic ocean where it belongs.

Lots of insane people roaming the surface of the earth. I rest my case, got to take a chill.

Re: Buhari And Co Are Planning To Take Your Land And Give It Fulanis by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2016
Blame our sophisticated brothers for this mess we are into.

(1) (Reply)

TUC To Buhari: You Have Failed, Hand Over As Min Of Petroleum / Is It Constitutionally Possible To Abolish The Nigerian Senate? / Current Economic Crises Also Affected Nairaland Ads Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.