Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Edo State Governor We Want - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Governor We Want (1071 Views)

CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. / We Want You Back Now, APC Tells Nuhu Ribadu / Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Governor We Want by bintudon(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
EDO-2016
With
ISE the VISIONARY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think good governance,
Think technological advancement,
Think infrastructural development,
Think of an egalitarian society,
Think of a great and vibrant economy

Then,
Think Dr. Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri
PhD, DSc, DBA, MON (JP)

A well refined, informed and enlightened politician and seasoned businessman whose decision to become the governor of Edo state was informed by the need to rebuild Edo state, put an end to the poverty and sufferings of the people and make Edo state the real pride of the Nigeria nation

Let's give him our unbiased and unflinching support to make Vision ISE~2016 a REALITY
And our dear Edo state will be great again
ISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindly follow ISE~2016 on twitter
@Edebirisolomon

May God bless Edo state

Re: Edo State Governor We Want by moyakz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
op,what should i do to u if he fall our hand again,like osho-bobo?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Governor We Want by chriskosherbal(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
It is going to be a close one. Edo election.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by bintudon(f): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
@moyak my brother, let us give him a try, is a man when meet one on one you will say the fact , no need for someone to convince you anymore
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by bintudon(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
U can't compel him and osho, Oshiomole won then because he was know in nlc, but he fail the people.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by moyakz(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
bintudon:
@moyak my brother, let us give him a try, is a man when meet one on one you will say the fact , no need for someone to convince you anymore
i just hope so because edo boys aren't smiling now o.we can't afford to play another 'try your luck' politics again o.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by bintudon(f): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
IYOBOSA SOLOMON EDEBIRI IS THE MAN FOR GOVERNOR.

Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri is an outstanding aspirant for the 2016 gubernatorial race. He is more than qualified to lead Edo people. He has the Credibility, Integrity and the technical knowledge to lead us to a new Edo State, which would be characterized with peace, industrialisation, good education and equal development round the sectors of governance.
ISE is ready and well prepared to serve the Edo people. He is known as an archiver, a bridge-builder and an innovator. With him in Osadebe Avenue, the Edo people will go to bed rest assured that their state is in safe hands.
Join me, my good people of Edo State to vote ISE as the governor of Edo state.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by Jorussia(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
bintudon:
IYOBOSA SOLOMON EDEBIRI IS THE MAN FOR GOVERNOR.

Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri is an outstanding aspirant for the 2016 gubernatorial race. He is more than qualified to lead Edo people. He has the Credibility, Integrity and the technical knowledge to lead us to a new Edo State, which would be characterized with peace, industrialisation, good education and equal development round the sectors of governance.
ISE is ready and well prepared to serve the Edo people. He is known as an archiver, a bridge-builder and an innovator. With him in Osadebe Avenue, the Edo people will go to bed rest assured that their state is in safe hands.
Join me, my good people of Edo State to vote ISE as the governor of Edo state.
Edebiri will not even win the nomination of PDP,so there is no need campaigning for him.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by bintudon(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
You can't be so sure, for now he is the only credible candidate , be sure of that.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by tpiah11: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
moyakz:
op,what should i do . . . if he fall our hand again,like osho-bobo?

Different era,different problem, same masses.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by bintudon(f): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Just give him your vote and he wouldn't let you down.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by omogin(f): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
No more secret cult governor in Edo state.
Re: Edo State Governor We Want by Jirate(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
bintudon:
Just give him your vote and he wouldn't let you down.

If he gets the Ticket of his Party,the PDP, then you can Openly solicits for Votes for him here but for now, he is one among the Four going to the Primaries.
As for me and my house, on Osagie Ize- Iyamu our hope resides.

Re: Edo State Governor We Want by bintudon(f): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Freedom of choice but for credibility I advise we go for ISE

(1) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Senator Salary Structure And Allowance - How Much They Earn / Throwback Pictures Of President Buhari In Ogoni Land / EPIC OLD PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Wife Celebrate 25th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.