Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] (24413 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Lagos Court For His Corruption Trial (photos) / Saraki’s Supporters Invade CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
onexile:
what's the instrument for measuring Sensibility'?

And what makes you think your senses are intact?

Use google.com to find out.
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Charly68: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
These people will still follow him to prison yard
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by onexile: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
kaydguru:

Use google.com to find out
But it wasn't google.com that accused those people of not being sensible?

So why should I ask google, since you're the one that accused them of not having sense, why don't you tell me?
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by maestroferddi: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Why are we Igbos the only one supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara have opposed him but we Igbos seem to be the only one supporting Saraki. Now these jobless IPOB youth have stopped protesting for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra, they are now protesting for Saraki
Stop seeking cheap popularity!

It has nothing to do with Igbos supporting Saraki. The matter here is to nip the arbitrariness that is fast characterising this APC government in the bud.

Is it not shameful the way the CCT Chairman is handling this trial? He is not even making any attempt to hide the fact that he is acting out a script.

If all well-meaning Nigerians should keep mute over this executive impunity, then tomorrow nobody should complain when APC's overarching aim of emasculating opposition is achieved.

Let the trial continue but let there be fairness and not the thoughtless bias going on.

In any case, Saraki is presumed innocent until proved guilty...
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Ifeola1: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
they av all collected bribe, no p
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by skymath(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
So if anyone is charged to face a trial now in Nigeria for any misdeeds perceived to have been perpetrated by him,.... should that be regarded as an abuse of human rights ? ....maybe it's ignorance or poverty the greatest tragedy in the world, those protesters provide the best answers....here in Nigeria
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Did they Photoshop alfa biabia onto Saraki s pictures?
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by gbishman: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
I wonder how much was paid to this misled youths to misrepresent the great population of Nigerian youths. Take a look at these touts who claim to be responsible youths, i bet you non of them there can afford to purchase a banner.
The wealthy politicians use poverty, joblessness to keep this people as slaves and handy men for their mischievious means.
Great Nigerian youths lets not be misled by mediocrity rather let us rise up to challenge and seek for ample representation in the house of assembly where our voice can be heard.
That is the dream for our people not this.
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Unity19(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
What are you insinuating? are you saying he did not commit these crimes? are you saying he should be left alone and not be tried? I pity our future if we continue to reason with our anus. Yes i know this trial is politically motivated, i also know for sure that there are many politicians like saraki that needs to be tried but Saraki only happen to be the scape goat as a result of his selfishness. That said, because the trial is politically motivated does not in any way clear him from the allegations.

You must understand that he has not been declared guilty, neither has he been declared by the court innocent but he is only assumed innocent. Also, he has not been denied a lawyer so he has about 80 lawyers in his defence. In a sane society, base on the Panama Papers allegations alone, Saraki ought to have been removed from the position he currently occupies. The questions we should ask are;

1. Did he commit the crimes?
2. Should he be tried for these crimes or not?

If you can answer these questions objectively not minding whether the allegations are politically motivated or not, then i will know we are ready to fight corruption.

Mind you, i pray that nemesis catch up with the likes of Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Mimiko, Amaechi, Jonathan and their likes. They are all one and the same.

Thanks

tempex88:
88% of comments on Saraki's issue is biased.
10% are indifferent.
2% are objective. Those 2% are not on nairaland.
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Papishi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ethics Committee Chairman, Samuel Anyanwu +2348035369899
Sen. Bala Ibn Na'Allah 08027609999
Sen. Obinna Ogba 08037791346
Sen. Jeremiah Useni 08054643434
Sen. Shittu 08028505890,
Sen Dino Melaye 08033146905,
Sen Urhoghide 08033855557,
Sen Nwaoboshi 08037200999
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by omenka(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
I'm too darn sure if one asks he guy holding the banner in the last picture to read what is written on it, he wouldn't be able to. Just look at h

Events like this makes me feel all the more grateful to my father for putting me through school.

1 Like

Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Unity19(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
Stop seeking cheap popularity!

It has nothing to do with Igbos supporting Saraki. The matter here is to nip the arbitrariness that is fast characterising this APC government in the bud.

Is it not shameful the way the CCT Chairman is handling this trial? He is not even making any attempt to hide the fact that he is acting out a script.

If all well-meaning Nigerians should keep mute over this executive impunity, then tomorrow nobody should complain when APC's overarching aim of emasculating opposition is achieved.

Let the trial continue but let there be fairness and not the thoughtless bias going on.

In any case, Saraki is presumed innocent until proved guilty...

Please, i don't seem to understand you. please intimate me with the bias going on. tell me how the CCT had not been fair. please in your response take cognisance of the criminal justice act and its proceedings. Because for sure had be allowed to object and refer to the case to court of higher jurisdiction even up to supreme court yet he was told to go and answer his case at CCT. Please educate me if there is anything i am missing. Also, nobody not even the CCT had declared him guilty yet they still assume he his innocent hence the trial.

Thanks
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
BB013:
See the hungry looking youth/student
Finally dey were able to spell courageous correctly unlike yesterday when dey spelt it couragous

That is a sponsored protest. When you see a sponsored protest, you will know. When you see real protests by the masses, they don't carry banners that were designed by a graphics designer. Where the money dey for that one? They carry papers, cardboard and woods with inscription. But a sponsored protest includes banners etc
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by GWMI(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
The most corrupt people in Nigeria are still walking freely so what's the desperation of the FG on saraki?I think if the Saints like Tinubu and other corrupt APC leaders are untouchable, the Govt is doomed for life.Shame on APC supporter when you forget about the fuel scarcity and you are running your mouth to insult people.Shame on you APC supporters that the Fulani herdsmen are on rampage killing any body on their way and all you could do is spend your time castigating Saraki.Shame on you APC supporters when you abodon the chibok girls and BBOG campaigners and you are supporting a governor lunching AISHA BOOK with 70million and all you could do is insult Saraki shamelessly and finally shame on you APC supporters when you see injustice melted against the SS AND SE and all you could do is play tribal politics with a wicked heart.I am telling what goes around comes around you may never know the end of life.For this NEVER WRITE THE SS/SE OFF BECAUSE IT IS TOO EARLY TO CONCLUDE US.Thanks.
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by soarhey(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
What a mess saraki is doing these days. Take a look at the gross misrepresentation of who the Nigerian youths are to the whole world.

@CNN, @SR, @BBC @ALjazeera, Pls ooh these malnourished guangauntum tumgaga humgaga are not from nigeria neitrher do they represent nigeria youths
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by dklex(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Why are we Igbos the only one supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara have opposed him but we Igbos seem to be the only one supporting Saraki. Now these jobless IPOB youth have stopped protesting for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra, they are now protesting for Saraki

They always go with the highest bidder. No time to check time.
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by engrlarex(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
its mammoth crowd

Dottore:
What a massive crowd
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by ndukwejoe(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
the youths of this nation have come out to lend their voices to a great man(saraki).
wh?ich youths
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Zaen: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
it is obvious ths guys were bought just to make noise. Sure some of them can't even read the banner they r holding
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
dklex:

They always go with the highest bidder. No time to check time.

Ibos originated the whole rent-a-crowd thing, it started with 2m man march under Daniel kanu's Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) and it's a formula they've been using to line their pockets ever since. Every youth protest/support gathering since then always has Ibos behind it, you need a crowd, just call them. They do the printing of banners and mobilization of the IPOB youths for you anywhere in Nigeria!

The Ibo man has been selling his future to politicians for a few pieces of silver since 1993, (Ibos were principled and respectable before then) then when they have no roads and schools they shout marginalization.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Faru1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hey

1 Like

Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by taosola(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
A great man indeed! Keep deceiving yourself
TANTUMERGO007:
the youths of this nation have come out to lend their voices to a great man(saraki).
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Look at what the nigerian youth has been reduced to.. i"m very sure they were bribed with nothing less that 2k per show.

Those guys dont even know anything about the saraki case and CCT. Just passersby paid to poise and snap pikiture
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by tempex88(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
I thought you were going to write with your head apparently, u r part of the anus reasoning team too. I just wasted my time reading another comment that is far from being objective.
Unity19:
What are you insinuating? are you saying he did not commit these crimes? are you saying he should be left alone and not be tried? I pity our future if we continue to reason with our anus. Yes i know this trial is politically motivated, i also know for sure that there are many politicians like saraki that needs to be tried but Saraki only happen to be the scape goat as a result of his selfishness. That said, because the trial is politically motivated does not in any way clear him from the allegations.

You must understand that he has not been declared guilty, neither has he been declared by the court innocent but he is only assumed innocent. Also, he has not been denied a lawyer so he has about 80 lawyers in his defence. In a sane society, base on the Panama Papers allegations alone, Saraki ought to have been removed from the position he currently occupies. The questions we should ask are;

1. Did he commit the crimes?
2. Should he be tried for these crimes or not?

If you can answer these questions objectively not minding whether the allegations are politically motivated or not, then i will know we are ready to fight corruption.

Mind you, i pray that nemesis catch up with the likes of Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Mimiko, Amaechi, Jonathan and their likes. They are all one and the same.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by AntiWailer: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
MARKone:
Which "Nigerian Youths", which "Students" lowlife Idi0ts that will do anything for crumbs. It is shameful that under a sane society, this Saraki man ought to have stepped aside to allow justice take its course. Let they Nigeria youths and students be carrying placards under this scorching sun, while the man they've been paid to demonstrate for drives around in AC tight exotic cars angry

state university cheesy

That Student and Youth part.

I laughed so hard
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by xamilola(f): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Realmcfynest:
Them don wise....

They spelt courageous as couragous......

You go fear youth na
Which foolish students, ask them to read what they are holding, na there u go know say they never even seen a pencil before

1 Like

Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by spiff05: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bloody illiterates!!! If truly they can read, they would have gone through the charges raised against Saraki. They wanted change yet convinced with what cannot sustain their tomorrow. #foolz
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by VoteDemiladgold: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
kenonze:

Those guys dont even know anything about the saraki case and CCT. Just passersby paid to poise and snap pikiture
lol they all look impoverished. cheesy

Btw, can I send u a pm? Hope u'd Nad mind?
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by tarekamos: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jorussia:
Na wao I just dey wonder why he be say na Igbo people be saraki major supporter.

Trust my people from the South East, it is ego and nothing else. Why is the SE guy more concerned about Saraki than Kwarans? This is what we always say about our SE brothers.
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Tarzaa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

that is the beauty of democracy grin he is innocent until proven otherwise
So how will he be proven either guilty or not? Unless he is triad and you people don't want his trial!
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
At the background of the third group of banner holders is something that correctly typify what this is all about!
Re: Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Papishi:
Ethics Committee Chairman, Samuel Anyanwu +2348035369899

Sen. Bala Ibn Na'Allah 08027609999

Sen. Obinna Ogba 08037791346

Sen. Jeremiah Useni 08054643434

Sen. Shittu 08028505890,

Sen Dino Melaye 08033146905,

Sen Urhoghide 08033855557,

Sen Nwaoboshi 08037200999

Whaaaat! If this is the composition of The Senate Ethics Committee, it is beyond doubt that the Senate itself is sitting on a ticking EOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Secures $3bn Loan To Stabilise The Naira / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) / Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.