Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How To Write EFCC Application Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write EFCC Application Letter (40681 Views)

How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write EFCC Application Letter by olasclef(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Here's a sample application letter you can use to apply for the various positions at EFCC. You should either be applying for the Graduate Cadre, Diploma Cadre or S.S.C.E Cadre.

(Put your full name here)
(Put your address here).
(Put your city and state here)
(Put today's date here)
Head, Human Resources,
P.M.B. 166,Garki, Abuja.

Dear Sir/Madam,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I am interested in the position of (Put the position you are applying for here eg: Graduate Cadre) advertised on page 23 of April 8th edition of Leadership Newspaper. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills and qualifications are an ideal match for this position.
As a graduate of (put your degree/qualification here), I am eager to contribute my abilities, knowledge and experience to The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. Given my extensive training and background, I believe I can help The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission meet its goal of investigating financial crimes in Nigeria.

http://jobciti..com.ng/2016/04/efcc-application-letter-sample.html

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by DrTims(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okay. Nice one
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by nd07(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice one OP
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Brightgem(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dear OP. Good efforts thanks. I hav concerns though, mind u this job opening did not mention what organisation is recruiting. ur letter drives the writer to mention the organisation, I think people shd just say how their skill can fit into any dept of d organisation. so dat mentioning the organisation doesnt disqualify the writer. I stand to be corrected anyways

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
How do we summit d letter if u are based in Lagos
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by ernesterioo(f): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
late Post, I Just sent mine

1 Like

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by fabulousmann(f): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
op the advert did not mention the organization in need of staff

1 Like

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by nghozie(f): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
where do u submit the letter in Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by mickells(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
God bless you.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Brightgem:
Dear OP. Good efforts thanks. I hav concerns though, mind u this job opening did not mention what organisation is recruiting. ur letter drives the writer to mention the organisation, I think people shd just say how their skill can fit into any dept of d organisation. so dat mentioning the organisation doesnt disqualify the writer. I stand to be corrected anyways

U re damn right....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by millhouse: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Kul
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by mrniceguyuc5(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
If you want to know how to write a good EFCC Application Letter, then click here for a sample page. >>> How to write EFCC Application Letter
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by rhemahil(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
nghozie:
where do u submit the letter in Port Harcourt?
Use the post office.... I submitted via the post office @ trans amadi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Raphafire101: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Op thanks, but I thought ur personal address is supposed to be at the top right hand corner Just want to know pls..

1 Like

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by BunchObute: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pls clear me on the way the letter should be written, hand written or type written?
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Yseone(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
rhemahil:

pls broh, have you confirmed if the letter has been delivered to the abive addressed ie appropriate authority?
...& how much were you charged by the post office?.
thanks for your kind response.
from a concerned fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by ladyF(f): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2016
Ahhh. ..so they are accepting SSCE? Hope all my F9 no go disqualify me sha cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by bqlekan(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Mention EFCC and disqualify yourself
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by EazyMoh(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2016
Labor market things.
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by kollybay4u: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2016
rhemahil:

pls how much did you pay for their (Post Office) services. Thanks
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Tobium1(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2016
rhemahil:

Was it Nipost u used?
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2016
Is Efcc recruiting? Someone should help me
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by ayusco85(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2016
bqlekan:

Your over sabi is extraterrestrial. It's not of this planet.

2 Likes

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by olasclef(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2016
bqlekan:

Says who?
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by teawhy2788(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Pls,is the letter wil be hand-written or type?
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by Ameanux(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Is the submision of application still on progress?
I had that you must submit the appliation with your original bsc result not statement of result. How true is this?
Can one submit his appliation wit ssce?

How can one be sure his application is delivered if submited to any post offie?

Are the post office collection money for the post service?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by 4C2215131: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2016
olasclef:
Here's a sample application letter you can use to apply for the various positions at EFCC. You should either be applying for the Graduate Cadre, Diploma Cadre or S.S.C.E Cadre.

(Put your full name here)
(Put your address here).
(Put your city and state here)
(Put today's date here)
Head, Human Resources,
P.M.B. 166,Garki, Abuja.

Dear Sir/Madam,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I am interested in the position of (Put the position you are applying for here eg: Graduate Cadre) advertised on page 23 of April 8th edition of Leadership Newspaper. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills and qualifications are an ideal match for this position.
As a graduate of (put your degree/qualification here), I am eager to contribute my abilities, knowledge and experience to The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. Given my extensive training and background, I believe I can help The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission meet its goal of investigating financial crimes in Nigeria.

for details sample, visit the link below:

http://jobciti..com.ng/2016/04/efcc-application-letter-sample.html

Given your extensive training and background... Didn't see a single example of said training and background.

Your application letter is meant to 'flesh out' your CV/Resume which may not be detailed given best practices with regards to writing one hence your application letter which now comes to the rescue by being 'Specific' with regards to your experience and/or achievements.

The quoted letter is lacking in this respect. Show the recruiter you have what it takes by giving examples which points out why you should be given a shot at the job.

Except it's a fresh graduate recruitment where experience is not a sine qua non as declared by the recruiter, you need to adhere to the suggestion above.

Good luck!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by princefunmmy(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Application should be hand written
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by macaranta(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Write EFCC Application Letter by omotee1234(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2016
This could also be applicable to other job application thanks for d consent
omotee was here

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? / FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / U-connect Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.