Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? (1037 Views)

Jamaican Adult Movie star Maserati Says That " Big Boobs Cannot Stand...." / Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big / Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Spot the star among them?

check the picture below

Source:: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/can-you-spot-that-big-celebrity-among.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala

Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
let me jst sit back n read comments
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by oluaseunhashy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by rhozaay(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
flavour na... black bow tie
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by nepapole(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
M.I...d smallest and "blackest" kid there.
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
me m seeing 2baba oo....dt guy wit black bowtie
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by Dojupyo(f): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
How would I know? Na me take the pinhsure?

Oya tell us
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by Afrok(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nigeria's Rick Ross wink
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by Jegudujera(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dat small girl na maheeda naa
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by Dyt(f): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
rhozaay:
flavour na... black bow tie

nepapole:
M.I...d smallest and "blackest" kid there.

praizeblog:
me m seeing 2baba oo....dt guy wit black bowtie

Jegudujera:
Dat small girl na maheeda naa

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by Lattop(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na me born them Ow u wan make i knw d star
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.....I will tell report you to our boss lalasticlala....... lolz
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by demolinka(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Make I no lie, that small black guy resemble oshiomole
Re: Can You Spot That Big Celebrity Among Them ? by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tha kid on bow tie is 2face

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY And His Wife Step Out Looking Fresh & Fine / Armed Robbers Shot Dead While Trailing Bank Customer In Rivers (graphic Photo) / See Photo Of What Actress Queen Nwokoye Wore To Church On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.