Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Got My NTEL Sim Card... - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (46017 Views)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by iamawara(m): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2016
This was the mail I received earlier today
Dear A..... 804 479........

Following commencement of ntel’s sales activities on 0804, I am pleased to be writing with details of how the ntel number you reserved may now be collected and activated for use on our 4G/LTE-Advanced network.
In addition, I can confirm details of the unique opportunity to pre-order one of ntel’s exciting 4G/LTE-Advanced service bundles and to start using our superfast Internet Access, on an UNLIMITED basis, immediately*.
To take advantage of this special opportunity, which is exclusive to ntel Pioneers, simply:
Visit our ntel centre in the Lobby of the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja
Activate and collect your ntel SIM card, after a brief registration process
Pre-order an ntel service bundle with a 3, 7 or 30-day validity
Upon completion of your pre-order, and as a one-time special, you will immediately have access to:
UNLIMITED Internet Access data until 30th April 2016
From 1st May you will be migrated, automatically, to your pre-ordered ntel service bundle. Over this period leading up to the 1st May 2016 continue to monitor your experience and optimize our network to ensure that we maximize your satisfaction with our service offerings.
During this period, we also plan to add exciting new services for you to experience on our 4G/LTE-Advanced network.
Beyond May 1st, 2016, with your ongoing membership, Pioneers’ Club members will enjoy:
Free on-net call to other members of the ntel Pioneers’ Club;
Early access to special offers and new product trials;
Priority access to our experience centres.
To confirm your enrolment, please SIM- activate To confirm your enrolment, please SIM-activate your reserved** ntel number and subscribe to any one of the following service bundles on or before April 30th, 2016:
ntel Starter: 1,000 NGN for 3 (three) days
ntel Standard: 2,400 NGN for 7 (seven) days
ntel Premium: 9,000 NGN for 30 (thirty) days
Welcome to our 4G/LTE-Advanced network.
Live. More.

Kamar Abass
CEO, ntel
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by grevotech(m): 3:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Seriously
Only phones that support 4G LTE
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by geesilver(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2016
onyema1D:

bros try believe small na
see people picking their SIMS at Transcorp Hilton Abuja. Lagos pick up venue coming soon
I concur.
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by scarr: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2016
dustmalik:
Will be heading to Transcorp as early as possible.

Bros abeg u fit help me arrange 1 sim pack?
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by BizBloke(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2016
tyor:
just N350.....

Thanks, Tyor.
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2016
scarr:

How is that even possible? U expect him to use his own biometrics to get u a Sim pack? Dumb question.
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by onyema1D: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2016
dustmalik:

I'm not doubting. I just want to see how it looks like, that's all.

ok please lets stop all the debates
here it is
ntel SIM set up and browsing
please hurry to Transcorp and pick up yours

Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by shocker007(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Ntel Social Channel Admin is parading this thread.
He/She just uploaded onyema1D screenshot on their TL.

Does this mean they themselves don't even know how the network works?
I think ntel has a poor management.

I go just vex release Lagos collection locations if dem no come out straight.

1 Like

Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2016
onyema1D:

ok please lets stop all the debates
here it is
ntel SIM set up and browsing
please hurry to Transcorp and pick up yours

It is very obvious onyema1d and tyor are working for ntel. They upload pictures to Nairaland and still upload the same picture on ntel's Facebook and twitter page.. Who are u deceiving? Does it mean the general public still don't have access to their network?

Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2016
shocker007:
Ntel Social Channel Admin is parading this thread.
He/She just uploaded onyema1D screenshot on their TL.

Does this mean they themselves don't even know how the network works?
I think ntel has a poor management.

I go just vex release Lagos collection locations if dem no come out straight.

Or onyema1d and tyor are ntel social channel admin. They are the same ones uploading pics here and uploading the same pics on ntel's twitter and Facebook.
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by onyema1D: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2016
greenhulk:

Or onyema1d and tyor are ntel social channel admin. They are the same ones uploading pics here and uploading the same pics on ntel's twitter and Facebook.

You asked for proof and I sent my screen shot. I think ntel admin will be an idiot if he is not monitoring nairaland. Meanwhile I don't think most people picking up their SIMs have time to post evidence on nairaland. From now on let me hold my peace
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by lummy87: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2016
tyor:
For those doubting the network and authenticity of NTEL's existence, I will share pictures once I activate the SIM.

NTEL has a crew at Transcorp Hilton, get your SIM card there.
Transcorp kor, Foursquare ni
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
onyema1D:

You asked for proof and I sent my screen shot. I think ntel admin will be an idiot if he is not monitoring nairaland. Meanwhile I don't think most people picking up their SIMs have time to post evidence on nairaland. From now on let me hold my peace

Guy no need to talk too much. We know u have the Sim and u are probably one of the testers. Somehow someday the sim will be available for the general public. However the fact that the pictures u upload are the same on ntel's twitter, and this comment of urs ' hurry up to transcorp to pick up yours' clearly show u work for ntel and not just member of the general public like me.

It is OK to work for ntel, but stop pretending like u went to transcorp to get ur sim , they gave u the Sim because u are their staff.
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by timxxy: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
onyema1D:

dont care about that issh,can u please show us a screenshot of the network speed
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by onyema1D: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
timxxy:
dont care about that issh,can u please show us a screenshot of the network speed
omo look for it yourself. its on this nairaland. I am sure you can search. try ntel speed test
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by bobo65(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
tyor:
For those doubting the network and authenticity of NTEL's existence, I will share pictures once I activate the SIM.

NTEL has a crew at Transcorp Hilton, get your SIM card there.

Chai y didn't I c this post since

Just left abj today
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by kawazaki(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Got Mine !! grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by timxxy: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
onyema1D:

omo look for it yourself. its on this nairaland. I am sure you can search. try ntel speed test
yeah I know but dat was before they started selling to customers,just do it nah
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by suyamasta(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
onyema1D:

He or she will be a greater idiot for not responding properly to questions raised, why should a company be operating like a secret cult you guys are not ready for business

1 Like

Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by onyema1D: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
suyamasta:
He or she will be a greater idiot for not responding properly to questions raised, why should a company be operating like a secret cult you guys are not ready for business
why are we always so rude and insultive on social media? can't we be civil bros. it's just a SIM card no be inheritance. haba
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by fabre4: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=tyor post=44847537]For those doubting the network and authenticity of NTEL's existence, I will share pictures once I activate the SIM.

NTEL has a crew at Transcorp Hilton, get your SIM card there.[/quote How much is it?
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by timilehin007(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
ewizard1:

You got it?
ehn
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by suyamasta(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
onyema1D:

why are we always so rude and insultive on social media? can't we be civil bros. it's just a SIM card no be inheritance. haba
bros na you first bring the insult come here ooo! Stop treating people unintelligently thats the point im making!
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by dustmalik: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
scarr:

Sorry, I just saw your quote now. I haven't come online since morning. I was very busy all through out, and didn't have the chance to go there until around 4pm. The process was slow, so I couldn't get a sim until about 7pm. I initially reserved 5 numbers, but they only issued one to me. They said that I can only redeem the rest after May 1
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by ewizard1: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
timilehin007:
ehn
Please drop ur contact!
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by scarr: 2:05am On Apr 21, 2016
greenhulk:

How is that even possible? U expect him to use his own biometrics to get u a Sim pack? Dumb question.
NLC president, fighter for all that is just and right please kindly mind your own business next time idiot!
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by scarr: 2:06am On Apr 21, 2016
dustmalik:

Sorry, I just saw your quote now. I haven't come online since morning. I was very busy all through out, and didn't have the chance to go there until around 4pm. The process was slow, so I couldn't get a sim until about 7pm. I initially reserved 5 numbers, but they only issued one to me. They said that I can only redeem the rest after May 1
I think I'll just chill a while longer till the whole buzz goes down and the process is faster
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
How long it takes for the ntel sim to connect to network after registered, I got mine but it only shows network search.... .. .... .
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by fnhflexy: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamawara:

Following commencement of ntel’s sales activities on 0804, I am pleased to be writing with details of how the ntel number you reserved may now be collected and activated for use on our 4G/LTE-Advanced network.
In addition, I can confirm details of the unique opportunity to pre-order one of ntel’s exciting 4G/LTE-Advanced service bundles and to start using our superfast Internet Access, on an UNLIMITED basis, immediately*.
To take advantage of this special opportunity, which is exclusive to ntel Pioneers, simply:
Upon completion of your pre-order, and as a one-time special, you will immediately have access to:
From 1st May you will be migrated, automatically, to your pre-ordered ntel service bundle. Over this period leading up to the 1st May 2016 continue to monitor your experience and optimize our network to ensure that we maximize your satisfaction with our service offerings.
During this period, we also plan to add exciting new services for you to experience on our 4G/LTE-Advanced network.
Beyond May 1st, 2016, with your ongoing membership, Pioneers’ Club members will enjoy:
To confirm your enrolment, please SIM- activate To confirm your enrolment, please SIM-activate your reserved** ntel number and subscribe to any one of the following service bundles on or before April 30th, 2016:
Live. More.

Kamar Abass
CEO, ntel

thanks for this please where can those of us in lagos get our sims cos the locations posted bby people are non existent. I know cos I just tried to locate one a few hours prior
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by Damix007(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
kawazaki:
Got Mine !! grin grin grin grin

Which device are you using with it? Will huawei mifi E5573 (ie unlocked spectranet 4g lte mifi) work with ntel?
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by kawazaki(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Damix007:

Which device are you using with it? Will huawei mifi E5573 (ie unlocked spectranet 4g lte mifi) work with ntel?

Tecno C5. ....bought in SLOT and took to their Office upgrade for Voice and Data
Re: I Got My NTEL Sim Card... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
iamawara:

Live. More.

Kamar Abass
CEO, ntel

Just registered at sim today at 4pm how long does it take to work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.