Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs (2181 Views)

Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres / Tree Falls On A Moving Vehicle In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
please nairalanders in the following states,Edo,Ekite, Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Lagos,Delta and Ondo.
I am looking for volfwagine pickup van.
Bargain with the seller or send phone number to me.if the deal seal through you will instantly get paid,NO STORY.......
am looking for it at the rate of #50,0000.this is old model.
I will upload pictures for those that do not know it.
many thanks.
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by itemj2k(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
If its the type I attached you are searching for holla at me. I saw a blue one parked by the road side for sale. Didn't make inquiries o.

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 1:38am On Apr 21, 2016
itemj2k:
If its the type I attached you are searching for holla at me. I saw a blue one parked by the road side for sale. Didn't make inquiries o.

pls make enquiries for blue one and the one attached.send me your phone number I will call u.
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by itemj2k(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
The above pic was just a sample gotten online. I have sent you a text message
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2016
ok
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by xtivin(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
there's one in my. neighborhood. white colour.but I stay @ ajaokuta kogi
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
xtivin:
there's one in my. neighborhood. white colour.but I stay @ ajaokuta kogi

OK.ask for the price pls.
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Millionjeff:

pls make enquiries for blue one and the one attached.send me your phone number I will call u.

Oga, am wsiting for u ooo.the blue u said is avalalble.
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Millionjeff: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Millionjeff:

Oga, am wsiting for u ooo.the blue one u said is avalaible.
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by barule: 12:20pm On May 13, 2016
Let me know if you still need the van.

I saw one yesterday (Nigeria Use with diesel engine)
at low price and also the Tokunbo cost 700,000

You can call me on 08081333882
Re: I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs by Denn(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2016
Millionjeff:
please nairalanders in the following states,Edo,Ekite, Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Lagos,Delta and Ondo.
I am looking for volfwagine pickup van.
Bargain with the seller or send phone number to me.if the deal seal through you will instantly get paid,NO STORY.......
am looking for[b] it at the rate of #50,0000[/b].this is old model.
I will upload pictures for those that do not know it.
many thanks.

You want to buy a vw transporter pick up at N50k? That is less than 200 USD...because it is an old model?

Happy searching

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2006 Camry Or 2009 Corolla... Which Should I Buy.?? / Gear Reverse Not Working ! Lexus / Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.