Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

On Starting An Oil Deal With Twenty Thousand Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / On Starting An Oil Deal With Twenty Thousand Naira (737 Views)

8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / 7 Mistakes To Avoid When Starting An Online Business / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Starting An Oil Deal With Twenty Thousand Naira by MrsFixNaija(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ayam proposing an oil business for Twenty thousand................Do you think i will make 100million in the first year?
Re: On Starting An Oil Deal With Twenty Thousand Naira by winivogue: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Scam
Re: On Starting An Oil Deal With Twenty Thousand Naira by kzenterprise(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
20,000 ? Like seriously abi you want to buy 20liters of fuel or kerosene and sell
Re: On Starting An Oil Deal With Twenty Thousand Naira by winivogue: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
;
kzenterprise:
20,000 ? Like seriously abi you want to buy 20liters of fuel or kerosene and sell

grin grin grin grin Abeg help me ask am?

1 Like

Re: On Starting An Oil Deal With Twenty Thousand Naira by kzenterprise(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
And to think that you want to make 100m in one year from 20k please wake up from Disney land. You can only make 100m if you close a major deal not with what your thinking
Re: On Starting An Oil Deal With Twenty Thousand Naira by MrsFixNaija(f): 4:47pm On May 16, 2016
Lol
winivogue:
Scam

(1) (Reply)

I Want BLCO, Spot Delivery China. / Crazy Jobs From Around The World You Won’t Believe People Do / How Do I Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.