Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Rapist, A Robber And The HIV Patient - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rapist, A Robber And The HIV Patient (1005 Views)

My Rapist / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) / Penastory: The Bride, The Rapist And A Murderer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rapist, A Robber And The HIV Patient by Abisoyee(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/04/19/3-oclock-in-the-morning-dairo-sekemi/

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!! Came the rapid banging on the door. Reluctantly, I cleared my sleepy eyes wondering why someone would disturb the neighbourhood at that odd hour of the morning. Like a flash, the door to my room flung open revealing the two horrible looking men pointing the dangerous end of their guns at me. I shivered as the taller one twitched an eyebrow at the sight of my naked upper region and giggled like my breasts had just said something funny to him. The shorter one hissed and dragged me by my hair to the sitting room only to find my parents and three younger brothers lying face down in cold shivers. My mother screamed, “mogbe ooo!!!” at the sight of my dangling breast and I knew that trouble loomed.

They had assembled what seemed like all the valuables we had at a corner of the room. They led me to a corner, ignoring my family’s plea for mercy. “This konji don dey hold me since last week mehn,” I struggled to understand their words as pidgin was forbidden in my home. I couldn’t speak nor move as they threatened to pull the trigger at the slightest sound. With all the courage I could muster amidst the tears and fears, I muttered, “I have the incurable disease of HIV just don’t force me. I am saying this for your sake.”

It didn’t come out right. I knew that the minute the entire room went silent. I met the dead stare of my mother followed by the resounding slaps from the taller thief who unperturbed made his way to the button of my shorts.

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens By Sean Covey / Alternative To Amazon KDP / The Seventh Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.