Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) (48421 Views)

LIVE! Biafrexit: We’ll Tell Our Men To Take Up Arms If… – Rivers Women Conferenc / Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
make dem no tear government carpet oh.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by Babyphinas(f): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by kimacent(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Political crying set up by PDP. Dis is ship point
It won't count.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by collins111: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
sée dem...hypocrites...crocodile tears...They should hold wike responsible for what happend in ogoni..
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Post says River's women, not Ogoni women.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Well rehearsed, well acted. Go get your pay hired bufoons.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Olod,whats busted into tears? Ogoro like you.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by guiddoti: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
where are the families of people killed in omuku? is it only in ogoni are killings?
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by joyspringacad(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
political cry professional union of mourners

Nothing you wont see in this country called Naija
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by guiddoti: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
How much are they paying to roll on the floor.

I need a part time job and I can do better than these women.
only wike can answer your question. you can as well write to wike for this only if you five years in rolling on the floor grin grin
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by guiddoti: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
coldsummer:

No, Windows
haha is that window 16
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rented!
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by prinsam30: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2016
soldiers killing innocent since 16AD

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by ArchiPelago1: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2016
What's that man touching in that first picture?
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by 18wheeler: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Drama queens.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by 3sha4lyf: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=15pt]Amaechi and Dakuku , the blood of the deceased ones will never let u guys and your APC cronies know peace.
You guys sent soldiers with orders from above in Abuja to ransack several communities in Rivers state in desperate attempt by APC to rig last month Rivers Re-run.
[/size]

Are you a newcomer Where were u in 2015 when the same was happening? Oh I see. You didn't have mb by den. Welldone.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Bar Man....give this women chilled heinekein....and cabin buiscuit.let them stop crying.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by aristosoft(m): 1:15am On Apr 20, 2016
thefakestan:
Who rolling epp
!

ThefakeStan

Your name wan be like 'Tje Fs
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by pureHoney2: 2:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Trust umu nwanyi to deliver anytime.
Contact me for your pure unadulterated honey straight from the source
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by nelcliff(m): 5:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Just sighted paid displayed show tht was mobilised with a token to go claimed the thickened BROWN envelope with huge cash. I am seeing double payment for one show outing. Are they going to deduct their payment from the borrowed $6 billion from China?
Chief organizer pls show your face.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by thefakestan: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2016
aristosoft:

Your name wan be like 'Tje Fs

What are u talking about please?
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by mujahib6199(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2016
women You can whet your appetite on the issue with only God......

God bless
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by chkpoint: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
odiereke:
Na arrange setup. Crying for what now? It is Wike gimmicks to show the committee how the army dealt with the Kogana LGA.
What do you mean by arrangee? When innocent souls of a community were wiped out by trigger hungry soldiers, you are saying it is an arrangee for the people to mourn their loved ones. Pray such evil never come near your door step or community.
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by cute75(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
what the Army did in Gokana was an abomination.... they shot indiscriminately.....thank God the bullet miss a friend of mine by inches
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by aristosoft(m): 12:42am On Apr 21, 2016
thefakestan:

What are u talking about please?

Your name sound like 'The Fake Satan' grin
Re: Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) by thefakestan: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
aristosoft:

Your name sound like 'The Fake Satan' grin

Wrong assumption, I have no "N" at the end of my moniker.
But I understand your concern.

ThefakeStan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.