Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka (38215 Views)

See Accident Today At Aroma Junction Flyover Awka / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / See The New Look Of Kwata Flyover Gov. Obiano Is Constructing In Awka(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Perfecttouch(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
DailyPost:
Who said that Willie is not working? This is KWATA junction flyover, Awka. The installation of light wares is 95% completed. This bridge would be completed within the next two weeks.
Taxpayers money is in action. Willie is willingly working and the people are happy.

http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-again-in-awka-we-are-happy-photos
no be London bridge I dey see so?shai, willie Willie is trying
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Could somebody explain to me how bridges go solve poverty in the land undecided , so bridge now is a thing of joy to make noise about? Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by blexy3(f): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Afoanu di ga gi, na akogheri inugo? I'm from Anambra but I've grown beyond praising a governor for a common flyover, roads, schools etc.

I understand that the persisting poor leadership and infrastructural decay in the country has had a negative effect on your psyche that something as menial as bridge seems huge to you.

Even if the contruction of a bridge is a groundbreaking achievement to you it doesn't warrant sing praising the governor coz it's his job and that's what he was voted to do. Itiboribo utobo na enweghi uche. Be praising them while they loot your future away.

I wonder why Seun allowed some mad people to be on NL
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by mckenzzy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
I'm sorry but the design of that bridge looks clumsy. is that a suspension bridge or what? if it isn't what's up with all the cables

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by cubestudio(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
mckenzzy:
I'm sorry but the design of that bridge looks clumsy. is that a suspension bridge or what? if it isn't what's up with all the cables

My broda don't be surprise if the flyover is called a suspension bridge eventually
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Aroma flyover Awka

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Quiet alright he is tryin. But my only problem is dat he could'nt complete sum project d former govnor started places like, Awka north. D road dat lead down to Awba offemili. Dat road is turnin to sumtin else. D av started bt av nt finish for almost 2years now. just mstly as wen enta rainy season.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by kannyluv(f): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am happy for Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Bluffly: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
lampard418:

bro is very nice to praise who ever that is doing the nice job,not all governors re doing such bro,so u praise who does a nice job
You are meant to get far far far far far far far far more and more then more than this. This worth no celebration.
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by ucstanislaus: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Willie is working! Also at Amawbia junction and Aroma junction is a similar fly over all built simultaneously

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by kabman: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Obiano is no doubt the best governor,as only him and el rufai know how to attract capital to their state.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by gretblue: 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
When will Fayose emulate Obiano bearing in mind they came to power almost the same year.One has seen one or two infrastructural developments done by Willie but Fayose nil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Sanchase: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Well done willie willie but pls dont put toll gate after construction and start extortion.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by betterABIAstate: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good work, the cables though is total waste of money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by EMPEROR032: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=ronald4lif post=44857862]

Afoanu di ga gi, na akogheri inugo? I'm from Anambra but I've grown beyond praising a governor for a common flyover, roads, schools etc.

I understand that the persisting poor leadership and infrastructural decay in the country has had a negative effect on your psyche that something as menial as bridge seems huge to you.

Even if the contruction of a bridge is a groundbreaking achievement to you it doesn't warrant sing praising the governor coz it's his job and that's what he was voted to do. Itiboribo utobo na enweghi uche. Be praising them while they loot your future away. [/quote Ur mama must be fulani and ur papa anambra dan fulani.
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Goodnuel: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2016
ayzTIGER:
Stop singing and dancing for these politicians. For the bleeps sake he is doing the normal job he is suppose to do as the governor of the State. He is not doing this with his money, its our money its tax payers money
Right.. but we also thank our parents for providing for us even though it's their duty.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by dandollaz: 12:27am On Apr 20, 2016
ayzTIGER:
Stop singing and dancing for these politicians. For the bleeps sake he is doing the normal job he is suppose to do as the governor of the State. He is not doing this with his money, its our money its tax payers money
if he loot the money will u jail him?so lets acknowledge his good works.obianor more grease to ur elbow jare.leave this children of hate

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by dandollaz: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2016
tempex88:
lagos sets d pace 4 other states
it started with ngige FYI
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by osita76(m): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2016
youmour:
Could somebody explain to me how bridges go solve poverty in the land undecided , so bridge now is a thing of joy to make noise about? Na wa oh
Let us state the fact the governor has made a tremendous achievements in the area of agriculture in the state to an unprecedented level which have generated a lot of employment to the unemployed youths in the state and the governor has increased the IGR of the state three times what was obtained in the past, that has helped him to be paying civil servants as and when due in fact the state is witnessing all round development without feeling the brunt of the economic woes the country is witnessing at the moment, remember the governor didn't take the bailout fund being given to various states of the federation, so with such feat he deserves commendation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by 9inches(m): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Sonsquest:

Thank you. For every 1 naira he spends on these worthless projects, he steals 99 naira. Nigerians need to be educated on whats corruption. Anambra is supposed to have a ministry of works who is supposed to doing these projects. The governor has hired some trolls to be pasting these reports in the name of PR.

Provide proofs or shut the fck up, troll.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Abagworo(m): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2016
He has been building 3 simultaneous flyovers not up to 1km apart as showmanship at the expense of necessary infrastrucure like roads and pipe borne water. The Road in itself which is Onitsha/Enugu expressway is probably the worst road in Nigeria today and the Awka part has no traffic challenges that necessitated 3 flyovers on a short distance.
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by 9inches(m): 12:52am On Apr 20, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

The worst engineering have seen in the last decade

Do I call this a suspension bridge With close multiple pillars underneath

What re those cables suspending? Infact, what is there use? Am sure its for fancy.

The Architect should be killed and buried in a grave filled with sulfuric Acid

Sigh....The worst engineering piece of 2016

Mr ITK, this is a flyover and not suspended. Those cables are there to support the hoisted metal fixture on the flyover, which is for decoration purpose. The cables also illuminate at night.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by 9inches(m): 12:54am On Apr 20, 2016
bomsilaga:
Black man mentality. If you want to build a cable suspended bridge, you should just go ahead and not to make it look like one. This is disgraceful.

Okachamara, flyover it is called, flyover.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by 9inches(m): 12:58am On Apr 20, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Good work, the cables though is total waste of money.

It's part of beautification. Don't cry for us bro. We like it

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Taryur3(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2016
ayzTIGER:
Hey Bar man...give this guy chilled Heineken and isiewu.he is on point.thank me later when u finished eating it
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by 9inches(m): 1:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:
He has been building 3 simultaneous flyovers not up to 1km apart as showmanship at the expense of necessary infrastrucure like roads and pipe borne water. The Road in itself which is Onitsha/Enugu expressway is probably the worst road in Nigeria today and the Awka part has no traffic challenges that necessitated 3 flyovers on a short distance.

He is constructing more necessary infrastructure than you know - both federal and state roads, pipe borne water for communities, working on boosting electric power supply, improving on security, boosting agriculture, IGR.. to mention but a few.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Fyno: 2:33am On Apr 20, 2016
ayzTIGER:
its good to praise a nice job bro but does this unfinished project deserved to be posted here cant he wait for it to be completed before posting, believe me there are other states doing more than this but they dont go about flooding everything here on nairaland
op Wait till the project is finished before posting it again
Ndi OSU imi
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by pureHoney2: 2:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Pride will not let my clueless gov (Abia) ask for advice. PDP, APGA war
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Fyno: 2:40am On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:
is it your money that he's using to construct the flyovers?
Is the people complaining about the distance?
Did any body in anambra complain to you about lack of pipe borne water?
Of course Anambra has the best road network in the southeast if not the whole country!
What is your problem?
Ibiakwala ozo

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by slydog(m): 2:57am On Apr 20, 2016
DonMaxxy:
"Willie is working" is not just a slogan or a joke" when we say that willie is working; this is what we mean.

*Which state, founded a political party and believed in it?
*which Nigerian state produced the highest number of indigenous Billoniares?
*which state has the highest number of high institutions in the SE?
*In which state is located the tallest building in the SE built by an individual(144 ft tall)?
*Which state gave Nigeria three senate presidents?
*Which state produced Nigeria's first milloniare?
*which state produced Nigeria's first vice-chancellor?
* In which state is located Nigeria's first vehicle manufacturing plant?
*Which state produced the highest number of catholic bishops in Nigeria?
*In which state is located the only catholic basilica in Nigeria?
*Which state produced Nigeria's first educated General?
*Which state produced the first and only Nigerian catholic saint?

I don tire...Anyways, the answer to all these is only one state. And that state is: ANAM state... if you put am BRA...na you sabi.

God bless Anambra
God save Nigeria.

What do you mean by Nigeria first vice chancellor?
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by halfcurrent(m): 3:09am On Apr 20, 2016
DailyPost:
Who said that Willie is not working? This is KWATA junction flyover, Awka. The installation of light wares is 95% completed. This bridge would be completed within the next two weeks.
Taxpayers money is in action. Willie is willingly working and the people are happy.

http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-again-in-awka-we-are-happy-photos

Nice one..., however kindly reach out to Gov Obianno to build us a golf course in Anambra state so that we can be coming to relax and play golf like in other states. In Rivers State alone we have about 5 golf courses including private ones onwed by oil coys

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by dhesire(m): 3:37am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=DonMaxxy post=44856313]"Willie is working" is not just a slogan or a joke" when we say that willie is working; this is what we mean.

*Which state, founded a political party and believed in it?
*which Nigerian state produced the highest number of indigenous Billoniares?
*which state has the highest number of high institutions in the SE?
*In which state is located the tallest building in the SE built by an individual(144 ft tall)?
*Which state gave Nigeria three senate presidents?
*Which state produced Nigeria's first milloniare?
*which state produced Nigeria's first vice-chancellor?
* In which state is located Nigeria's first vehicle manufacturing plant?
*Which state produced the highest number of catholic bishops in Nigeria?
*In which state is located the only catholic basilica in Nigeria?
*Which state produced Nigeria's first educated General?
*Which state produced the first and only Nigerian catholic saint?

I don tire...Anyways, the answer to all these is only one state. And that state is: ANAM state... if you put am BRA...na you sabi.

God bless Anambra
God save Nigeria.

So, Willie 'worked' all these for Anambra?
This Willie must be tying o, first millionaire, highest building, 3 Senate presidents, highest number of indigenous billionaires etc

Willie is indeed working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants / Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.