Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka (38267 Views)

See Accident Today At Aroma Junction Flyover Awka / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / See The New Look Of Kwata Flyover Gov. Obiano Is Constructing In Awka(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by sundoj08(m): 4:39am On Apr 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Afoanu di ga gi, na akogheri inugo? I'm from Anambra but I've grown beyond praising a governor for a common flyover, roads, schools etc.

I understand that the persisting poor leadership and infrastructural decay in the country has had a negative effect on your psyche that something as menial as bridge seems huge to you.

Even if the contruction of a bridge is a groundbreaking achievement to you it doesn't warrant sing praising the governor coz it's his job and that's what he was voted to do. Itiboribo utobo na enweghi uche. Be praising them while they loot your future away.
dude you can't argue with these kinda folks, i mean how do you tell a fool that he's being foolish without looking like one. Just let the mediocre celebrate their own idea of utopia. #Some things can't be fought
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by tottinova: 5:09am On Apr 20, 2016
ayzTIGER:
Stop singing and dancing for these politicians. For the bleeps sake he is doing the normal job he is suppose to do as the governor of the State. He is not doing this with his money, its our money its tax payers money

I've told them times without number, them no dey hear. A governor will do road, he will come out and do party for just one road. The people will be hailing him as if he is pharaoh.

#nonsense
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:00am On Apr 20, 2016
youmour:
Could somebody explain to me how bridges go solve poverty in the land undecided , so bridge now is a thing of joy to make noise about? Na wa oh
I guess is better than celebrating the tallest talking drum in Osun, and Fash and Ambode commissioning street light

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by luciouscookie: 6:28am On Apr 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Building of a bridge now means he's working? Jokers. undecided
And because he built bridges Anambra is automatically the Dubai of Africa grin grin grin

Jokers!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by onelife97: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2016
ayzTIGER:
Stop singing and dancing for these politicians. For the bleeps sake he is doing the normal job he is suppose to do as the governor of the State. He is not doing this with his money, its our money its tax payers money
Go don chop plenty inside sef.
Me I no appreciate any 9ja polithiefian in any way.They r all bunch if thieves.
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Gemex estate Ifite Awka now on sale you can reach me @yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2016
More from Gemex estate

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Gemex estate Awka

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Gemex estate

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2016
ayzTIGER:

hav u paid ur tax today?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Abagworo(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2016
What's the use of building flyover on a terribly bad road instead of fixing the road.

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/Going-Going--Gone----Onitsha--Enugu-expressway-now-in-total-ruin/

The economy is at a standstill.
Anybody saying that the Enugu – Onitsha road is
bad is completely making an understatement. The
road is in a mess. It has gone out of what any
decent society should refer to as road. It is rather
‘human jungle’. For almost 85 per cent of the
stretch of the road, one would be operating on pot-
hole ridden earth road, with one meandering from
one side of the both lanes to the other so as to
avoid the vehicle completely tripping off. The road
is only comparable to Ugbokolo – Alliede - Oturkpo
federal highway, near the home town of the former
Senate President, David Alechenu Mark. That
stretch is another death trap!
On the Enugu – Onitsha express way, from
Odumodu junction near the NYSC Permanent
Orientation Camp at Umunya in Oyi Local
Government Area in Anambra state up to Amawbia
in Awka South Local Government Area, vehicles
find it extremely difficult to meander and crawl
along the terribly devastated road, even at snail
pace. If one exercises patience and moves through
the road, one would not count less than 100 articu­
lated and low-capacity vehicles that either tripped
off the road or were completely damaged and even
abandoned.
The AUTHORITY on Sunday witnessed that the road
is equally terribly bad from Amansea in Awka North
Local Government in Anambra State down to
Obinofia Ndiagu junction near Amansea in Ezeagu
Local Government Area of Enugu State axis up to
9th Mile Conner with vehicles diverting to single
lane.
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by otokx(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Different photos of the same one project, so much propaganda.
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by gibzzhd: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2016
I am wondering where this fly over LEDs to becos I know there is no heavy traffic on that road.just wondering.any one help pls.is it kwata junction or unizik junction?
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Schematics: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2016
gibzzhd:
I am wondering where this fly over LEDs to becos I know there is no heavy traffic on that road.just wondering.any one help pls.is it kwata junction or unizik junction?

The flyover makes it easy for motorists within the city to smoothly move and access the roads off the expressway while vehicles going to Onitsha can move smoothly fly through without hitches. And it will add to the aesthetics of the entire area as this sort of flyover cannot be seen anywhere in the country except Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2016
[s]

Abagworo:
What's the use of building flyover on a terribly bad road instead of fixing the road.

Loser you are pained

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by ogaontop(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=DonMaxxy post=44856313]"Willie is working" is not just a slogan or a joke" when we say that willie is working; this is what we mean.

BTW:
*Which state, founded a political party and believed in it?
*which Nigerian state produced the highest number of indigenous Billoniares?
*which state has the highest number of high institutions in the SE?
*In which state is located the tallest building in the SE built by an individual(144 ft tall)?
*Which state gave Nigeria three senate presidents?
*Which state produced Nigeria's first milloniare?
*which state produced Nigeria's first vice-chancellor?
* In which state is located Nigeria's first vehicle manufacturing plant?
*Which state produced the highest number of catholic bishops in Nigeria?
*In which state is located the only catholic basilica in Nigeria?
*Which state produced Nigeria's first educated General?
*Which state produced the first and only Nigerian catholic saint?

I don tire...Anyways, the answer to all these is only one st
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Solid road construction not the one with weel-barrow and shovel grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Abagworo(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2016
post=44864719:

te.
Solid road construction not the one with weel-barrow and shovel grin grin tongue

Lol at the nonsense 200m road while 85% of the road is unmotorable. Such a useless waste. I think the money wasted on those ego massaging bridges could have gone a long way in saving lives and properties at Obosi.

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by dihalao(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
post=44858088:
I just checked ôn you and I noticed you are from Osun, so your state is better grin

Dude i am not from Osun, i am from Lagos i only school in osun and am sure you saw Lagos there but you just wanted to be stupid so you had to do that.... and i still stand on my words. Anambra is worse. TIoLI
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Yyeske(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:
E pain am, your hatred for Anambra will surely kill you soon
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Schematics: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Nwanne, just leave the clown for me, I know his meds.. cheesy

Yyeske:
E pain am, your hatred for Anambra will surely kill you soon
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by cardoctor(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2016
BEAUTIFUL ANAMBRA.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Yyeske(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Lol at the nonsense 200m road while 85% of the road is unmotorable. Such a useless waste. I think the money wasted on those ego massaging bridges could have gone a long way in saving lives and properties at Obosi.
Bad belle, the state government deemed it fit to construct flyovers over the ever expanding Awka city to ease traffic, reconstructed portions of the federal road of which the FG is still owning the state and you are here crying more than the bereaved. Don't let us flood this thread with pix of your state, by the way,tell us how many bridges your governor had constructed and how many roads(federal and state) he has rehabilitated

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by vector55(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2016
DonMaxxy:
"Willie is working" is not just a slogan or a joke" when we say that willie is working; this is what we mean.

BTW:
*Which state, founded a political party and believed in it?
*which Nigerian state produced the highest number of indigenous Billoniares?
*which state has the highest number of high institutions in the SE?
*In which state is located the tallest building in the SE built by an individual(144 ft tall)?
*Which state gave Nigeria three senate presidents?
*Which state produced Nigeria's first milloniare?
*which state produced Nigeria's first vice-chancellor?
* In which state is located Nigeria's first vehicle manufacturing plant?
*Which state produced the highest number of catholic bishops in Nigeria?
*In which state is located the only catholic basilica in Nigeria?
*Which state produced Nigeria's first educated General?
*Which state produced the first and only Nigerian catholic saint?

I don tire...Anyways, the answer to all these is only one state. And that state is: ANAM state... if you put am BRA...na you sabi.

God bless Anambra
God save Nigeria.
then which state is home for all both thieves and every other bad things u can think about.mtchew u dey boast say they build China roundabout go calabar u see say ur governor no dey work
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2016
dihalao:

Dude i am not from Osun, i am from Lagos i only school in osun and am sure you saw Lagos there but you just wanted to be stupid so you had to do that.... and i still stand on my words. Anambra is worse. TIoLI
Osun man don they deny his people, a boy that I know very well, who was among the boys Aregbe sent to Anambra to hijack electoral materials for APC candidate during Anambra governorship election two years ago, and they were apprehended by DSS were Rochas camped them in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by givemetoto(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2016
ayzTIGER:

A beg how many times have you paid your taxes this year?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by iukpe: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2016
What are all those things on the bridge for? They simply make the bridge look ugly to me. Over design. The flyover isn't suspended is it?
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by judondasylva(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
fine but not necessary and not a big achievement.
Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by osita76(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
halfcurrent:

Nice one..., however kindly reach out to Gov Obianno to build us a golf course in Anambra state so that we can be coming to relax and play golf like in other states. In Rivers State alone we have about 5 golf courses including private ones onwed by oil coys
The fact is that MOU has been signed to build a golf course in Awka recently

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by osita76(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
DailyPost:
Who said that Willie is not working? This is KWATA junction flyover, Awka. The installation of light wares is 95% completed. This bridge would be completed within the next two weeks.
Taxpayers money is in action. Willie is willingly working and the people are happy.When finished it be a sight to behold

http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-again-in-awka-we-are-happy-photos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by osita76(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
DailyPost:
Who said that Willie is not working? This is KWATA junction flyover, Awka. The installation of light wares is 95% completed. This bridge would be completed within the next two weeks.
Taxpayers money is in action. Willie is willingly working and the people are happy.When finished it be a sight to behold

When finished it will be a sight to behold

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka by osita76(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
DailyPost:
Taxpayers money is in action. Willie is willingly working and the people are happy.Beautiful when finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.