Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive (1962 Views)

500gb Hard Disk Drive HDD / In Need Of 500gb External Hard Disk Drive For 8k / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
dear friends, please I need an external hard disk (1TB)and I budgeted 15k pls if you have any link me up cheers.....
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by toluine56(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you're in Lagos, Check computer village ikeja. Get a Toshiba brand.
Bin rocking mine for 2yrs and still counting.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by tolugar: 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
sahm4u2nv:
dear friends,
please I need an external hard disk (1TB)and I budgeted 15k
pls if you have any link me up
cheers.....

If you are in D east, pm me. US direct. With Warrenty
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2016
toluine56:
If you're in Lagos, Check computer village ikeja. Get a Toshiba brand.
Bin rocking mine for 2yrs and still counting.
nop, i am presently in Akure, but I be off to Ibadan soon
moreover dunno much about Lag n computer village to be precise, but its a thing I can come down to lag because I wana change the sound ic of my new laptop
bro how can you help me to avoid scam
cheers.....Bleep
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2016
tolugar:

I reside in southwest, Akure n Ibadan to be precise
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2016
tolugar:

Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2016
tolugar:

Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Kingy10: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

nop, i am presently in Akure, but I be off to Ibadan soon
moreover dunno much about Lag n computer village to be precise, but its a thing I can come down to lag because I wana change the sound ic of my new laptop
bro how can you help me to avoid scam
cheers.....Bleep
I live in Akure, just goto Topaz around NEPA, i got mine 13k, 500gb. 1terrabyte was around 16k then, almost a year ago
LG Product.... Just make sure u no buy from Lasco if u no wan buy fake
There's another shop around cathedral, the man sells original products too
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Kingy10:

I live in Akure, just goto Topaz around NEPA, i got mine 13k, 500gb. 1terrabyte was around 16k then, almost a year ago
LG Product.... Just make sure u no buy from Lasco if u no wan buy fake
There's another shop around cathedral, the man sells original products too
oh thanks bro,
but I think Topaz is around S.O (in front of the police station) if yes I've been there was told 500gb/ 1 TB is 20k+
and I need it urgently,however I didn't get the description of the man around cathedral
cheers.......
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Kingy10: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

oh thanks bro,
but I think Topaz is around S.O (in front of the police station) if yes I've been there was told 500gb/ 1 TB is 20k+
and I need it urgently,however I didn't get the description of the man around cathedral
cheers.......
Topaz is adjacent to NEPA mall, when u are coming from oshinle/general hospital, u will cross to the other side of NEPA mall, as if you are going to high court, u ll see a shopping complex beside them Igbo brothers selling traveling bags...., Topaz is inside the complex

There's a filling station around cathedral, count like 3-5 buildings towards FUTA road , u ll a 2 storey building, 3 floors are there, the 2nd floor, that's the man's location, he doesn't sell fake, he might first charge u, try to price it wella, but the products he sells are original
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Kingy10: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

oh thanks bro,
cheers.......
Wait till evening, I'll get u the man's number, so that u can ask him directly on phone
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by tolugar: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

Don't know how to send it.

Any idea
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Kingy10:

Wait till evening, I'll get u the man's number, so that u can ask him directly on phone
alright bro,I've gotten one from Topaz opposite NPF station along oja road(Adegbemile) for 16.5k 500Gb
thanks so much
and again bro, do you have any competent computer engineer here n Akure that can help me to repair my PC,the probs is that it's not sounding out even on earpiece
thanks n God bless
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2016
tolugar:

Don't know how to send it.
Any idea
I got one yesterday sir thanks
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by tolugar: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

I got one yesterday sir thanks

Good luck with that. Next time.
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by UzomaFC: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
@ tolugar pls how do I get U, I need the hdd
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Kingy10: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

alright bro,I've gotten one from Topaz opposite NPF station along oja road(Adegbemile) for 16.5k 500Gb
thanks so much
and again bro, do you have any competent computer engineer here n Akure that can help me to repair my PC,the probs is that it's not sounding out even on earpiece
thanks n God bless
Yh
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Kingy10: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

thanks so much
thanks n God bless
I think I can do that, where do u stay?
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kingy10:

I think I can do that, where do u stay?
gave it out to an engineer yesterday, he charged 5k n promised to deliver it on Friday. I stay around Ijoka
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Kingy10: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

gave it out to an engineer yesterday, he charged 5k n promised to deliver it on Friday. I stay around Ijoka
5k keeh, Chisos, shay the laptop fell down from u nii
E cheat u bad bad, u sure me say na drivers problem
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kingy10:

5k keeh, Chisos, shay the laptop fell down from u nii
E cheat u bad bad, u sure me say na drivers problem
nop I bought the laptop last yr April, fast forward to late last yr, I plugged it in the same socket with an iron, while ironing,was playing music on it n there was an electric spark inside the socket. since then it as not been sounding out again even not on earpiece but I was thinking its the sound if that got burnt during the process I don't think its a software problem or what's your suggestion?
070 6810 6836,pls let's talk on watsap
thanks!!!!
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by udemzyudex(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
15k for 1 terabyte? Are u looking for used or new? If used then it's OK sha, you will get it with enough pleading for the new one forget it.

Make sure they test it in your presence, let them format it and make sure it load fast cos if it is not fast e.g from 5%-10% taking u up to 3-5mins etc means it won't last long.

Sata is expensive sha but get it and make sure you it doesn't fall from your hand anyhow else...... Hmm
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by tolugar: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
UzomaFC:
@ tolugar pls how do I get U, I need the hdd

I stay at Enugu.

Where do you stay?
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by bright1985: 12:13am On Apr 24, 2016
computer village i can sell to u 18k call or whasapp me 08064404857
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2016
udemzyudex:
15k for 1 terabyte? Are u looking for used or new? If used then it's OK sha, you will get it with enough pleading for the new one forget it.

Make sure they test it in your presence, let them format it and make sure it load fast cos if it is not fast e.g from 5%-10% taking u up to 3-5mins etc means it won't last long.

Sata is expensive sha but get it and make sure you it doesn't fall from your hand anyhow else...... Hmm
I've gotten Dell 500gb 16.5k, later saw 1tb same model same amount, pain m to the bone
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Gudiza(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
@ sahm4u2nv

Bro, where did you see that Dell 1TB @ N16,5k i'm interested please.
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Emeka71(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is this external hard disk what they call my passport ?
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Gudiza:
@ sahm4u2nv
Bro, where did you see that Dell 1TB @ N16,5k i'm interested please.
in Akure bro,along Oja sir
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Gudiza(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks Bro, I'm close by in Ife maybe I'll check it out.
Re: In Need Of Reliable External Hard Disk Drive by Gudiza(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emeka71:
Is this external hard disk what they call my passport ?
I believe.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Building A Gaming Pc / Top 10 Best Free Data Recovery Software Of 2016 / HELP: Numbers On My Laptop Keyboard Not Responding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.