Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

"Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" (27904 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Jesusloveyou: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
haywire1:
E don happen

Boko too no get fuel grin grin grin grin

#
u can see how fuel scarcity has be a blessing to us, God bless pmb for the fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by ichidodo: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
Boko...
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Praizekeyz(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2016
Don't take tins too serious...we are just here to catch fun.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

At bolded... they can't get fuel because there is no fuel and not because of your silly army blockade

There is no fuel in Cameroon or Chad? The borders have walls? Or the army is working. Don't oppose things simply because you hate PMB. You will get your chances to take potshots.

But not on this news.
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by rawtouch: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2016
I Laff in baby language
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by MrMcJay(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
The motor bikes and trucks utilised by Boko Haram run on PMS.

If they had diesel trucks I may believe this but converting vegetable oil to fuel to power petrol engines is near impossible.

This is a fat lie from the lying bastards

The spark plugs in petrol engines can not ignite the vegetable fuel. Only diesel engines are adapted to utilising less inflamable and high viscous solvents by compressing and igniting the fuel under high air pressures

Again the Nigerian Army shows how daft they are at making a simple lie.

Mechanic, learn to use your eyes and brain when reading. The claim was made by a woman and not the Nigerian Army. Don't drag the NA into it.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Mmm.mak i blive smal undecided
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by frisky2good(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2016
Most reasonable people know it's a lie so stop answering fools.

TheDevilIsALai:

the chinco bikes and Toyota trucks used by Boko haram run on petrol.

If you took your education seriously you won't believe every rubbish taqiyya lie.

Petrol engines ar called petrol engines for a reason.

http://inhabitat.com/converting-your-vehicle-to-run-on-veggie-oil/

4 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by CltrAltDel: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2016
[s]
anonimi:
I thought that our "strong man of integrity" said he has TECHNICALLY defeated Boko Haram terrorists?
How can they still be producing fuel?
Could our "only saviour" be telling LIES shocked[/s]

]

Jesus..........How does your comment above relate to what is being discussed.....you come make matter worse with your usual silly pictures you deface Nairaland with.....which also does not have anything to do with the discussion.

Guy you really need to stick to the art section

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by rheether(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2016
My friend, shut up and use your head. .
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by abiolaabiola: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2016
How many bags of groundnut will produce one litre of fuel.... Haba Nigerians why do we like spreading topics that psychologically traumatise weak minds... Haba Nigerians must we be fooled by illiterates

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Tellemall: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

If they had diesel trucks I may believe this but converting vegetable oil to fuel to power petrol engines is near impossible.

The spark plugs in petrol engines can not ignite the vegetable fuel. Only diesel engines are adapted to utilising less inflamable and high viscous solvents by compressing and igniting the fuel under high air pressures

Are you a fuel technologist/engineer? Your analysis of volatility and viscosity is... Have a like.

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Tell me why i should believe this story? embarassed
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Shekau for President 2019
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by fm7070: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2016
a group can produce fuel for their operation
a nation cannot produce anything (fuel, power, etc) for its citizenry.
That is ridiculous
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by papae1(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

You're a very good mechanical engineer thumps up buddy.

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by christopher123(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

At bolded... they can't get fuel because there is no fuel and not because of your silly army blockade

You are smart ....nice submission

3 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by christopher123(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2016
God pls help us and defeat this boko biko...they don't see human lives as been sacrosanct
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by 9jatatafo(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2016
Rubbish. How can this biofuel power their cars and motorbikes? This piece of news is absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by moyakz(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
prince088:

Please shut up! As in Shut up!!! I read the full article and never saw where the military was the one who made the assertion. What I read was an escapee and a civilian JTF giving accounts. The military only said BH are short of supplies.

Besides the woman man npt not exactly the full process of how they are making the biodufuel. Did anyone ever think BH could make IEDs, rocket Luanchers and sophisticated bombs?

Applaud the success against this demons once.....and atop being senselessly hateful.
4 ur mind you don make point??
how did the military knw they are short of fuel supply??
u zombies should nt let us start with u o,cuz we ur so called wailers have got facts and nt dat dumb that we can no longer detect apc lies.so bros,dey ur lane!

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by moyakz(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u can see how fuel scarcity has be a blessing to us, God bless pmb for the fuel scarcity
have u eaten?i'm not sure!
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by olamixx(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2016
lemme quickly go get salt and mix am with this palm oil, who knows? It might work, @imustongentoday
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Lectuwaire(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
Picture pls
picture of what?
Read btw the lines to get the mssg nd be +ve.
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by prinsam30: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
has it gotten to this stage
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Zenas212(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Very lovely. Am glad we still have intelligent Nigerians like you who are well grounded in science. No mind the lying liars (FG) joor

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Godwitus1(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Na wa ooo. U mean it... Kai na lie jor.
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Laserjetm1132(f): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2016
undecided #006600 we are tired of this peoples lies pls. /b
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by pillzthadrugz(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2016
I also want them to run low on breathe
Re: "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" by Safemode(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2016
haywire1:
E don happen
Boko too no get fuel grin grin grin grin
#
foo l. don't celebrate yet Boko Haram has advanced. now they make fuel. which Ur whole Nigeria can't make.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Police Warns Against 2face Planned Protest / IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics / "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.