Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Empress Njamah & Her Meaningless Photoshoots Is Here Again!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah & Her Meaningless Photoshoots Is Here Again!!! (767 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah & Her Meaningless Photoshoots Is Here Again!!! by slimopeyemi: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2016
No! I did not say that, these were some of the not funny comment I saw on the Nollywood actress' instagram page after sharing these photos..

I am quoting some of her fans; Alot of people do photoshoots for Magazine covers and probably when they get new endorsements or when they are celebrating their birthdays.. Looks like Empress is never tired of cameras..

I think she slayed in this traditional outfit... Don't You?

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/04/empress-njamah-her-photoshoot-for.html

Re: Empress Njamah & Her Meaningless Photoshoots Is Here Again!!! by LouisBERG: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Nice outfit..
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Empress Njamah & Her Meaningless Photoshoots Is Here Again!!! by themmyd: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Meaningless ke? Haba, she offend u before ni?
Re: Empress Njamah & Her Meaningless Photoshoots Is Here Again!!! by Afrok(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Cool pic but did she fail colour mixing in junior sec sch? shocked
Even rainbow dey learn colour combination from her wink

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Glows In New Video As She Unveils Her New Endorsement Deal (photos & / Zainab Balogun Looks Captivating In New Portraits (photos) / Jenner Sisters, Kindall And Kylie Allegedly Attacked Bette Medler At Met Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.