Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mide Martins Accused Of Cheating On Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Accused Of Cheating On Her Husband (1138 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Mide Martins Looking Flawless In A Wedding Outfit [PICS] / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mide Martins Accused Of Cheating On Her Husband by slimopeyemi: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Actress Mide Martins who might be ending things with her husband, Afeez owo has been accused of extra marital affairs...

I was jejely sitting by y laptop last night when I saw this photo above going viral..

Accusing her of sleeping with her husband's friend in South Africa to get huge endorsement deal...

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/04/mide-martins-accused-of-sleeping-with.html

Re: Mide Martins Accused Of Cheating On Her Husband by Smellymouth: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2016
Who be that woman?

Re: Mide Martins Accused Of Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2016
That screenshot looks like a letter from a hater-fan oh. D woman looks like an extrovert while d man looks like an introvert to me.
Re: Mide Martins Accused Of Cheating On Her Husband by jeffizy(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2016
So much pettiness online.
Let's focus on making more money and being better than who we were yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

See What A FACEBOOK User Posted About DAGRIN Vs OLAMIDE / Photos : Tunde And Wunmi Obe Back In 1993 / So Sexy! Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Stuffs In These Beach Selfies... Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.