Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara (24987 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Mbediogu(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Apprentices call it ABC or Akara Bread and Coke.
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Mufasa27(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Modsenemy:

It seems u hav problem understanding simple English . who talked about Fake here?

U Jst felt like quoting me to make me notice ur dumbness
you are the dumb one here, you were talking about the background of the pics, u never noticed the guy said he was in car wash.... so what kinda background were u expecting??

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by octopusfreaky(f): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
ohhhh its good to be a celebb,,see as people dey analyse his food meanwhile wen we eat ours noone hears or knows about it
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Modsenemy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mufasa27:

you are the dumb one here, you were talking about the background of the pics, u never noticed the guy said he was in car wash.... so what kinda background were u expecting??

Pls shutup if u hav nofin important to say
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by BIGkoboko: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
misspicy:

indicate when you see this and edit my mail
Seen thanks
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Moz22: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
He is not Nigeria's best male vocal act...there so many u probably haven't heard about.
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by eDoc: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
bolajioginni:
But Timi stingy ooo, he bought bread 80, akara elepo 30 and one plastic coke 100, thats 210.... Na only God know how ten naira take reach him pocket

y now,hin no fit you 500naira get change.
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by adellam16(f): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
celebgists:
Arguably the best male vocalist in Nigeria Timi Dakolo enjoys eating street food especially bread and akara with coke to chill in down. 

He said in his caption "DON'T TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUS... PEOPLE SLEEP AND DIE...DEALING WITH THIS BREAD AND AKARA WHILE THEY WASH MY CAR"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEaY46ZP12H/

mtchewwwww
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
I love dis food eh.. .
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by LadyJul(f): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
I love dis dude eh.... Flex ur meal timi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Henycymama(f): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
bolajioginni:
But Timi stingy ooo, he bought bread 80, akara elepo 30 and one plastic coke 100, thats 210.... Na only God know how ten naira take reach him pocket

Lolz, see Calcu

Nawa for you oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) / Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos / Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.