Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara (24986 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by loomer: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2016
E don tay I chop this thing o. Chai
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by DrSuleiman100: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2016
But you be guru in this kind food. See as you break am down.
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
grayht:
He should make sure he regurgitate after munching the bread and akara...
Nonsense..!!!!
Op pls add "graphic to the pics"
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by MrFootball(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2016
bolajioginni:
But Timi stingy ooo, he bought bread 80, akara elepo 30 and one plastic coke 100, thats 210.... Na only God know how ten naira take reach him pocket
bros hw u take know
U know weda d timi dash dem extra money?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by dgr8est(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2016
bolajioginni:
But Timi stingy ooo, he bought bread 80, akara elepo 30 and one plastic coke 100, thats 210.... Na only God know how ten naira take reach him pocket

If u check beside him, there's one Akara left, that makes it 80naira bread and Akara olororo 40naira. That's
perfect
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by YelloweWest: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2016
AB&C
AKARA
BREAD AND
COKE

GOOD COMBO grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by segsbenks(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2016
waow! Timi Dakolo my best naija artiste, infact music idol. dis is d kind of celeb we ar looking for, nt dose ones dat will makes us feel as if dey ar nt frm dis planet. take am jare bros! dats double twale for u. God bless you man!
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by mira4u: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2016
Before nkor!!! Were you expecting him to forget his humble beginning/background just for celebrity sake?
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by mikaael(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2016
cosmic22:
chai! bros timi just one Akara
just one Akara a beg........
begi begi is nt good o...buy ur own o
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by KaBabs1: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2016
bolajioginni:

maybe en give dem 500 bucks and e no collect change , e fit be 1k sef
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by hammedkola(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2016
celebgists:
Arguably the best male vocalist in Nigeria Timi Dakolo enjoys eating street food especially bread and akara with coke to chill in down. 

He said in his caption "DON'T TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUS... PEOPLE SLEEP AND DIE...DEALING WITH THIS BREAD AND AKARA WHILE THEY WASH MY CAR"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEaY46ZP12H/

COKE Endorsement in the waiting wink cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by segsbenks(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2016
virginboy1:
Which party should I blame now
oh sorrry bro, bt wait o, ao u take register to dis place self, because am sure say na village u dey live, oooh, maybe u don dey enjoy d change wey den talk be dat o, bt seriously bros u ar missing o............ anyways.. see you in d next yam festival..!
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by encryptjay(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Naso
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Sirmuel1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Modsenemy:
E fit am
Look at d background sef undecided

He's at the car wash! What do you expect Nigerians must talk sha! grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by martineverest(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
I doubt if he's the best male vocalist
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by RexTramadol1: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Make brain

As u don show Bread and Akara

Me sef go move to DunDun and Akara

Or Bread and moi moi

Maybe Bread and Ewa agonyin!
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by RexTramadol1: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Make brain

As u don show Bread and Akara

Me sef go move to DunDun and Akara

Or Bread and moi moi

Maybe Bread and Ewa agonyin!

Iyawo mi nor fit prepare breakfast ni?

Just saying
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Sirmuel1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Its nothing next!! grin angry angry PS: I don't even know this guy

O mo yan, o mo Badoo grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Are u working with CBN?? Is it your money nigerians sef...
Lemme go and fetch water jare.
bolajioginni:
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Mufasa27(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Modsenemy:
E fit am
Look at d background sef undecided
You get problem oo, so because he is a celebrity he has to fake everything?
And besides u didn't read the caption u just rush here to spew trash
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by amtaken(f): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Instead of him to go to a designer car wash. See the dirty environment.

LOL.
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by kan12(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
who is celebrating him? oboy Ego agwula,Economy seriously lacking conscience.
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by johncasey1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmmm

The Akara big sha

Na to widen him down chow the food

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by virginboy1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
segsbenks:

oh sorrry bro, bt wait o, ao u take register to dis place self, because am sure say na village u dey live, oooh, maybe u don dey enjoy d change wey den talk be dat o, bt seriously bros u ar missing o............ anyways.. see you in d next yam festival..!

Funny!
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by misspicy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
BIGkoboko:
Hello misspicy can I send you a mail?

indicate when you see this and edit my mail
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by yesboss20(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
The level of CRAP that keeps creeping up on social media is befuddling!
Such utter balderdash. What's the "gist" or news in this?? Chuu. In a nation with as many problems as ours, one would expect to get much more useful stories up and about.
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Lavenzie(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Whats special?
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by egokudiowomoney: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Timi dey chop d life of him head
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Ejytex(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
BurnaKing21:
forming HUMILITY .......issokay

I dy hungry sha....abeg help me wit dat last akara
Guy u ve made my day

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by danxzy: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
hungry man food
do u think wizkid or davido will do such?
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by nikkypearl(f): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
bolajioginni:
10# no be money ? shocked
Re: Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara by Modsenemy(f): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mufasa27:

You get problem oo, so because he is a celebrity he has to fake everything?

And besides u didn't read the caption u just rush here to spew trash

It seems u hav problem understanding simple English . who talked about Fake here?

U Jst felt like quoting me to make me notice ur dumbness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Omotola's 40th Birthday Couple's Retreat / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Iyabo Ojo After She Denied Imprisoning Her / BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.