Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G (4227 Views)

The Kind Of Developers We Yorubas Want In The SW - Labenese Edition / Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2016
YourMrBoo:

If uthman danfodio that's regarded as one in a millions Fulanis combined cannot conquer Igbo land. Is it the ordinary wretched Fulani herdsmen begging for grass to feed their cows that will be revered as kingkong?

We are still observing until we ascertain your weakness, we won't waste time to give you a superficial uppercut blow ambush.
I laf, has fulani ever lost any battle b4? history will always repeat itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by ruggedboy01: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2016
YourMrBoo:

I heard they generate more igr than any other in Nigeria... Oops I must be dreaming grin
yes because of their accommodating nature and their love for one Nigeria grin grin

am so sure they'll accommodate the fulanis too grin grin

4 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
mightyhazel:
cheesy this one pain abokiii!

Na wetin u imply I just echo for u. Fulani and cattle can be used interchangeably,...ask any nigerian
lol painned indeed
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Op is just being funny or has not achieved anything in life.... when all you have worked for are being taken away from you and you are paid close to nothing or even end up in court cases... all with the claim of grazing reserve... trust me, you would sound better and reasonable
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

go and ask your ancestor Othman don fodio what befell him in his attempt to reach the south to spread his useless religion tongue tongue tongue.Ys history will indeed repeat itself

7 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by YourMrBoo: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Their ancestor Othman don fodio was defeated in his attempt to reach the south!! The old man died with regrets as how his useless armies were massacred.Poor him

Seriously they don't know...

These ingrates are suffering going about begging for grass to feed their cattle's in the east not knowing that they are suffering from the curse the old stupid man called Dan fodio got when he thought in his heart to conquer the eastern region. Not only was he shamefully defeated and his existence came to a halt but also the curse was extended to his generations.

They will continue to graze and graze until they join Nebuchadnezzar in chopping grass... grin

7 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2016
We should reason before we spew rubbish... cow rearing is serious business and some countries make a living out of it... lands should be purchased in hectares and used for these rearing.. the cows are not sold free.. they make money... they should re-invest their money..
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

go and ask your ancestor Othman don fodio what befell him in his attempt to reach the south to spread his useless religion tongue tongue tongue.Ys history will indeed repeat itself
We come to your land to fight you but u dare step on our land
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by YourMrBoo: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

Which kind of battle? The kind that your fore father was humiliated and and his skin peeled and disseminated across the width of river Niger?

Sure history will repeat itself...
Go and ask of the ethnic group called the Igbos and how they protect their interest Even when violence calls...
We are peaceful and can be violent when needs be...

Go read up boy or y'all will meet the same fate with your father uthman Dan fodio... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

that is why 5 of your kind were massacred in abia.BTW what is your land that will make us come there to fight for?

5 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Which kind of battle? The kind that your fore father was humiliated and and his skin peeled and disseminated across the width of river Niger?

Sure history will repeat itself...
Go and ask of the ethnic group called the Igbos and how they protect their interest Even when violence calls...
We are peaceful and can be violent when needs be...

Go read up boy or your all will meet the same fate with your father uthman Dan fodio... grin
We shall continue enslave you. marginalize people.
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by waleboss12: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Ebubeslym:
IPOB yoruba branch
This is a Fulani idiot not ipob
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

that is why 5 of your kind were massacred in abia.BTW what is your land that will make us come there to fight for?
lol not only 5 people but entire fulani race. when uncountable number of your people has been massacred u ar here jubilanting on fake 5 people
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by YourMrBoo: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

Joke of the year...
What your Almighty Dan fodio cannot do...

Maybe you want the weight of amadioha to befall on your people once again?

You are begging for grass in my land and we gave you and to you that's enslavement?. Don't be wise in half you are a simply and ungrateful parasite and should be sent out immediately and banned from revisiting.

Meanwhile We don't have una time yet so let the police and law enforcement bodies do their job.

2 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

I can see how e are marginalized with 99% of the beggars in the country comprised of people from your tribe!!! chei tufiakwa

11 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Please who are the we?
Or a few sw nlers come here and make holistic statements on behalf of the whole tribe and expect that to be bindinG
I don't know much about this grazing law but One thing I know is if the govt wants to sign it, it shouldn't be forceful and the affected states should be able to enforce charges on herding.
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by mightyhazel: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

Reasonable ppl come 2 other ppls land and prosper both the land they came In2 and themselves too,... Just like igbos(and some groups like urhobos n edos) do in various remote places in nigeria and the world at large where they go to live and work...animals go 2 Other ppls land to pillage ,kill ,rape ,destroy farmlands and inturn get killed themselves along wit their useless livestock and yet beat dirty unwashed chests about it.

7 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by waleboss12: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2016
We yorubas must stop attacking yeebos, they have never killed any yoruba before but this Fulani idiots has they have the guts to kill opc member. Oloshi
Oba of Ilorin loading...

2 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by waleboss12: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2016
mightyhazel:
reasonable ppl come 2 other ppls land and prosper both the land they came In2 and themselves too Just like igbos(and some groups like urhobos n edos) do 2 various remote places in nigeria and the world at large...animals go 2 Other ppls land pillage ,kill ,rape destroy farmlands and inturn get killed themselves along wit their useless livestock and yet beat dirty unwashed chests about it.

Illiterate Fulani bastard you can not divide the south again we are wiser
Oba of Ilorin loading....

4 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by ki02020(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

What can you do if we continue grazing ur land?

I just don't know why people from th north like you don't have common sense your house is on fire, instead of you to look for ways to quench it you're looking for laws that will help you take over another mans land...you're a cow

7 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by mightyhazel: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2016
waleboss12:
Illiterate Fulani bastard you can not divide the south again we are wiser
Oba of Ilorin loading....
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by Shittaakeem(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Rubbish this op is a clown stop claiming yoruba
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

I can see how e are marginalized with 99% of the beggars in the country comprised of people from your tribe!!! chei tufiakwa
we ar talking about marginalize he is taking about beggars as if fulanis beg
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2016
ki02020:

I just don't know why people from th north like you don't have common sense your house is on fire, instead of you to look for ways to quench it you're looking for laws that will help you take over another mans land...you're a cow
e pain am
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by anyimgbo(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2016
its a welcome development in Yoruba land.as a Yoruba I prefer giving my land to Fulani to graze their cattle to seeing this iPads develop our land with Mansions and rent it very high to us.

5 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2016
mightyhazel:
reasonable ppl come 2 other ppls land and prosper both the land they came In2 and themselves too Just like igbos(and some groups like urhobos n edos) do 2 various remote places in nigeria and the world at large...animals go 2 Other ppls land pillage ,kill ,rape destroy farmlands and inturn get killed themselves along wit their useless livestock and yet beat dirty unwashed chests about it.

Go and lodge complain at ICC
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by ki02020(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

e pain am

Yeah it really pains me that the southern nigeria share national identity with "COWS"

3 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2016
ki02020:

Yeah it really pains me that the southern nigeria share national identity with "COWS"
Go and report to ICC
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by babs01(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2016
anyimgbo:
its a welcome development in Yoruba land.as a Yoruba I prefer giving my land to Fulani to graze their cattle to seeing this iPads develop our land with Mansions and rent it very high to us.
E-diot
Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by mightyhazel: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

Go and lodge complain at ICC

that one is not off the table,...but I'd prefer 2 take measures first 2 ensure u don't bring ur nuisance 2 ma place in the first place.how did ffk describe u guys again?

1 Like

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2016
mightyhazel:
hez an ipad yoot! Real yorubas want herdsmen 2 graze adlibitum on yoruba pastures and evn gardens
Majority Yoruba muslims from what we can see want the Fulani's to be granted grazing reserves in the SW. Anyone with an opposing view is an 'IPOB Youth'.

4 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G by BudeYahooCom: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Chiwude:
Majority Yoruba muslims from what we can see want the Fulani's to be granted grazing reserves in the SW. Anyone with an opposing view is an 'IPOB Youth'.

Yoruba muslims will be the biggest threat to Yoruba heritage in time to come. Just wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photoshops Of People Visiting President Buhari In London / Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba / Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.