Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Help; Jamb Age Verification Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help; Jamb Age Verification Problem (558 Views)

Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. / Help:jamb Have Not Sent Me My Exam Center Till Now. / Please Help. JAMB Wants To Waste A Year Of My Sister's Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help; Jamb Age Verification Problem by TooDapper(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
please house I need your advice! The date of birth on my jamb slip is not the one I provided during jamb reg. I used 1998 during jamb reg. but now am seeing 2000... And now with this current year of birth(2000) am not up to 16yrs since my month of birth is December... Please will it affect my chances of gaining admission?
Re: Help; Jamb Age Verification Problem by davbravo(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2016
TooDapper:
please house I need your advice! The date of birth on my jamb slip is not the one I provided during jamb reg. I used 1998 during jamb reg. but now am seeing 2000... And now with this current year of birth(2000) am not up to 16yrs since my month of birth is December... Please will it affect my chances of gaining admission?
Go and swear an Affidavit at d court
Re: Help; Jamb Age Verification Problem by TooDapper(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2016
davbravo:

Go and swear an Affidavit at d court

The question is, will my name even appear on the list of admitted candidates even if I merited it
Re: Help; Jamb Age Verification Problem by davbravo(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
TooDapper:

The question is, will my name even appear on the list of admitted candidates even if I merited it
Your name will appear, its just that when its time for u to be screened they'll ask for ur birth certificate n d date of birth as to correlate with thay on ur jamb slip
Re: Help; Jamb Age Verification Problem by TooDapper(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Education Consultant / 12 Best Benefits Of Moringa Leaves, For Skin, Hair And Health. / These Books Will Change Your Life Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.