Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

These Books Will Change Your Life Forever. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Books Will Change Your Life Forever. (556 Views)

10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / These 5 Amazing Books Will Change Your Life Forever (they Are A Must Read) / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Books Will Change Your Life Forever. by edubaba(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2016
Happy Sunday fellow Nlanders. I've been a member of this Family for Years Now and today,i want to give back to my society what cost me fortunes to get. After reading a post by Elmatteo about "do it yourself Importation Guide and another by Ilegend " Books that Help me". I will be sharing Books in my Archives to those that need it.In the last , I promised 50 free e-books of Which i gave out.Below is the list of the Books.Email or call to place your Order @ stancorp9@gmail.com or call 08065900401.

................ Oga Lalasticlala abeg front page make my people benefit from this. Looking forward to doing Business with Gurus Here.

(1) (Reply)

Waec, Neco, Post Jamb, Ijmb Lessons In Ibadan / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun, the Politics and the needful / Guys Have You Heard What JAMB Had Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.