Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (57743 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Lord Triggs Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills (Photos) / Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by firstolalekan(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Airforce1:
They are young, talented and super rich.

They've worked so hard [/b]to be rewarded with such huge mount of money and flaunting the reward for your hand work is not a bad idea.

My opinion.

Photos and writeup put together by Airforce1.

[b]Davido - CEO HKN GANG.

Indeed!

NONSENSE
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by justmenoni: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
were man so you were dead or in coma when it was in the news that he only rented the apartment,i can't be as poor as any/all member of your family..you are insane so get a gym shoes man.

DrChukzy:
Where is the evidence that the house is sham? Or the watch is fake? Please dont let poverty and jealousy deprive u of ur blessings 4rm God.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by anonimi: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ambode should make sure that these rich yeyebrities are paying correct TAXES based on their DISPLAYED wealth and expenditure.
If not they should be tried as tax DEFAULTERS as is done in the US, Canada, UK and those other places Lagosians are stowing away as voluntary SLAVES due to the absence of:

- education for ALL children.
- tap water
- good roads
- clinics and general hospitals.

These are BASIC modern things that effective TAX system will take care of.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by sage2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
This remains nonsense until Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Elon Musk or Even our Dangote does same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Fxwarrior: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
I want to see a picture where Dangote did this, at least he's rich and hardworking as well, until I see that, I'm not impressed with this show in this hard times of no fuel, pure water is 20naira and NEPA no gree give person light angry

I am impressed with your statement. I see their public display of wealth as both foolish and child. Who their money don epp?
Poverty is roaming the land, unemployment, heat worsened by power failure and yet these bastards called PHCN keep bringing their Papa bills on power that wasn't used.
Increase in cost of food, transportation etc

I won't pity them if and when they get robbed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by tottinova: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Airforce1:
They are young, talented and super rich.

They've worked so hard to be rewarded with such huge mount of money and flaunting the reward for your hand work is not a bad idea.

My opinion.

Photos and writeup put together by Airforce1.

Davido - CEO HKN GANG.

This Davido na baboon
Like if you with me
Share if you think otherwise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Chrishandsome(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wen Linda see this kind thin now the call them small boys,them go start de insult tam. undecidedWen Linda see this kind thin now the call them small boys,them go start de insult tam.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by YelloweWest: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stweepid kids that will end up broke mictweeee

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Olamide is there showing naira bills, him no dey see him colleagues hand?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Dapsin2901: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Money is good I feel this
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by christopher123(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
he wrote an apology letter and got a caution from the police
DrChukzy:
where is the proof of him begging Linda? Use ur brain, dnt let anybody deceive u.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
;Dy u jealous?!
SexyStrawberry:
I want to see a picture where Dangote did this, at least he's rich and hardworking as well, until I see that, I'm not impressed with this show in this hard times of no fuel, pure water is 20naira and NEPA no gree give person light angry
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
2sexycom:
He should have retaliated na abi...? he should have sued Linda and let's see where that will lead to. All this over hype will fade away in the next 10 years and we shall see where they stand by that time.
Why are u nt happy bout someone's success? 10 years u say? Psquare,Pasuma,Tuface,e.t.c are over 10 yrs and still counting. Try to make ur life better pls.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Iyoma2(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
See why Linda use to mock them,

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Enjoy guyz...Money no easy but flowing around u guyz cool
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Iyoma2:
See why Linda use to mock them,
If not jealousy, why must she mock them? Is it her bizness? See why they mock her, she has smelly pussy and she is fake.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
sage2:
This remains nonsense until Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Elon Musk or Even our Dangote does same.
Are these people u mentioned Entertainers or musicians. Use ur brain kid!
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
That's why I will always love Seun Osewa.
His maturity, in this age of 'I must be seen' is just amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by sage2(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
mekzyjoe:
Yung blood ballin..... Mony is gud bruh... n Who is dat chick above air Force 1 undecided.. Cos dos little Kids as u called dem can distroy pusssys n d rest no mata hw Old day May b. Wen u av d dough, u rule d world

You got it twisted. With money, you can only rule the feeble-minded. Great minds respect no material things but Ideas that brings about advancement in society. The likes these celebreties are consumers and not creators of these advancements.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
I want to mmm mmm mm mmm kim kardashian ei..in d bck of my brand new bentley...
Kherry:
Gv me d moni eeeeh........
Orimi je ki je ki lowo oo...........
Lyf is all abt d moni eeeeeh.............

I want to lowo,I want to lola,I want to lalafia.......
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
justmenoni:
were man so you were dead or in coma when it was in the news that he only rented the apartment,i can't be as poor as any/all member of your family..you are insane so get a gym shoes man.

Mad goat, which news? Did u bother to verify if its true? Did he say he bought the house? Animals like u needs to be dealt with seriously tho.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:
he wrote an apology letter and got a caution from the police
show me the apology letter pls. Linda said he called to beg, u said he wrote letter. Eh? Kids sha
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by busomma: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Very childish indeed. They're of same age bracket with Mark Zeckerburg but u will never imagine seeing him do stuff like this. When attacked by armed robbers either here in Nigeria or as it happened in South Africa, he will blame the devil forgetting he invited devil to dinner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by SmartMugu: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

OK, now I get it, thanks for clarifying the fact that this thread is for the almighty little kids here, forgive me for being too old and old fashioned, i carry my grey hair enter wrong thread, no vex, make I go find my age mates.......... ( Abeg my age grades, where una dey? there's a lonely granny over here) undecided
Lol
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by lebete3000: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
sankky:
C FOR. CHILDISH

H HATER.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
DrChukzy:
Why are u nt happy bout someone's success? 10 years u say? Psquare,Pasuma,Tuface,e.t.c are over 10 yrs and still counting. Try to make ur life better pls.
All I am saying is that most are OVERYHYPED abeg and you don't seem to know how bad this has affected teens in this country... because flaunting riches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Amberon11: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
I have you understand what you put up
Lemonade01:
BABYdo, wizKID and who...
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by christopher123(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
ikpu nne gi kid sha......

I know you will understand it maka ibu onye igbo

Wetin concern me with letter... are they feeding me

atulu

DrChukzy:
show me the apology letter pls. Linda said he called to beg, u said he wrote letter. Eh? Kids sha
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Amberon11: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
isn't Justin Timberlake an entertainer??

A kid is a kid and no occupation/ profession changes it. Blacks are steady flaunting their wealth even tho they are the poorest of all races.
DrChukzy:
Is Dangote an entertainer? If you know nothing bout Dangote, ask around jare.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi / AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.