Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (57746 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Lord Triggs Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills (Photos) / Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by christopher123(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks for the information

justmenoni:
I am not surprised cos you are from the part of naija where you wake up your parents by kicking and slapping them...if you see me i hope you can say it to my face that i'm mad..you are ahigwe tochuckwu and i already have your number: +2348167315137 i will teach you a lesson that you won't forget in your life,keep on ooo but this would be my last response to you before you hear and feel something..watch out.

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by justmenoni: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol,you sabi am?

christopher123:
Thanks for the information

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by sage2(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
DrChukzy:
Are these people u mentioned Entertainers or musicians. Use ur brain kid!

Okay, let's go by your own logic. Adele, User Raymond, Beyonce, Rihanna, Tuface Idibia, Banky W, MI, Wale and all White Entertainers. It would have been more appropriate if you had asked, "are the people you mentioned low self esteem black people?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by christopher123(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
justmenoni:
Lol,you sabi am?

I SEE AM FOR HIS FACEBOOK WHERE HE DEY FOR POOL.

THESE KIDS WILL COPME ONLINE AND INSULT PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Bodmas06:
Ok nah
cheesy cheesy cheesy oh,dear....call her nunu shocked
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
justmenoni:
I am not surprised cos you are from the part of naija where you wake up your parents by kicking and slapping them...if you see me i hope you can say it to my face that i'm mad..you are ahigwe tochuckwu and i already have your number: +2348167315137 i will teach you a lesson that you won't forget in your life,keep on ooo but this would be my last response to you before you hear and feel something..watch out.

grin grin grin grin see the guy face... LOL.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by justmenoni: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
You can imagine ooo.. just small lesson and he'll sit and calm down for life.
christopher123:

I SEE AM FOR HIS FACEBOOK WHERE HE DEY FOR POOL.

THESE KIDS WILL COPME ONLINE AND INSULT PEOPLE
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by franklynsunny(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
I call dis immaturity
Psquare d richest wit huge diff no fit do dis
2face n co
Dis boiz r kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by justmenoni: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
You sef see am and that's his best pics ooo cos he actually look terrible and insane in other pics..
2sexycom:
grin grin grin grin see the guy face... LOL.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by christopher123(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
justmenoni:
You can imagine ooo.. just small lesson and he'll sit and calm down for life.

I just dont get it how these kids come online and insult everybody...he was calling me a kid. Can you imagine

most of us come here to have fun

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
They are poor church rats compared to odi.
grin grin grin grin grin who is that guy, is that real?
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by huntax(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

OK, now I get it, thanks for clarifying the fact that this thread is for the almighty little kids here, forgive me for being too old and old fashioned, i carry my grey hair enter wrong thread, no vex, make I go find my age mates.......... ( Abeg my age grades, where una dey? there's a lonely granny over here) undecided
Lol troll
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
justmenoni:
You sef see am and that's his best pics ooo cos he actually look terrible and insane in other pics..
LWKMD... it's people like him that salivate over pics as posted by airforce1 lol.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Almajiri1: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
2sexycom:
grin grin grin grin grin who is that guy, is that real?
As real as davido, wizKid and olamide in those pictures.
He's a Yahoo boy like olamide but he has a laptop.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
As real as davido, wizKid and olamide in those pictures.
what does he do for a living grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by AdeniyiA(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
little kids ...undecided
give them 10yrs Max.
human beings have refused to learn undecided
Rains do not fall forever, some people collect it in a cup, some bowl, others in a tank, while others build big dams etc
The capacity of your container shall determine how long water is made available to you when the rain eventually stops falling...
May we receive wisdom to live a remarkable and enviable life.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Almajiri1: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
2sexycom:
what does he do for a living grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hes a Yahoo boy like Olamide but with a laptop.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

Hes a Yahoo boy like Olamide but with a laptop.
LWKMD... I don see the guy... https://www.360nobs.com/2013/07/meet-ghanaian-babalawo-odi-dollars-who-makes-millions-from-juju-photos/

Dem wizkid and co dey deceive people... the odi na well packaging....
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by 2sexycom(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
AdeniyiA:
little kids ...undecided
give them 10yrs Max.
human beings have refused to learn undecided
na so ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by HonTworld(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
DrChukzy:
Nigerians, please dont allow poverty,joblessness and jealousy deprive you from receiving ur blessing from God. If you want to be rich, rejoice with the rich. U call them kids buh when u see them on the street, na to dey shine teeth remain. Kids that can feed U and ur family. Hmmm

Its childish act ... There are so many others young billionaire out there ! And act maturely Bleep

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Rexnegro(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
tintingz:
Davido work hard? undecided
musically bro that's What The op means
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by christopher123(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
I WONDER WHY HE TOOK SUCH A PATH ..WHY MUST HE INSULT PEOPLE....HE EVEN CALLED ME A KID...

ME A FATHER WITH FAMILY

i LAUGH
justmenoni:
Lol,go and check all his post and see how he has been busy abusing everyone and even calling and refering to them as kids,perhaps he thinks he's the eldest among nairalanders grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see the eediot calling someone a kid,how many years dis one take old pass my last child?

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by sage2(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
justmenoni:
Bros you sef get time,see who's calling and refering to you as a kid grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, oh, oh I should have done a little background check on him. Thanks for bringing this to me.
Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by justmenoni: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol, i don't blame him instead i blame the mods, they end up banning the wrong people..how can you just go ahead insulting everyone just because you have acccess to the internet..i go reason the guy matter sha and teach him a lesson.

christopher123:
I WONDER WHY HE TOOK SUCH A PATH ..WHY MUST HE INSULT PEOPLE....HE EVEN CALLED ME A KID...

ME A FATHER WITH FAMILY

i LAUGH

1 Like

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by Ugosample(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lemonade01:
BABYdo, wizKID and who...

Je comprends. mais les blancs et noirs n'est pas même, et C'est pas devoir que les noirs vit comme les blancs.

Merci

On a serious note, blacks and white are not the same and cannot be the same, so if you don't like this, let it not be because the whites don't do it.
Their way of life should not be a global standard for living

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos by christopher123(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Its pathetic...

He is still a studens in Ambrose Ali Uni Ekpoma.

The most annoying thing is that he qouted me ...I think he should focus on his studies
justmenoni:
Lol, i don't blame him instead i blame the mods, they end up banning the wrong people..how can you just go ahead insulting everyone just because you have acccess to the internet..i go reason the guy matter sha and teach him a lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.