Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life (5964 Views)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by ogawisdom(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jinora:
Hello everyone
please i need your advice.
I'm a 25 years old lady i've recently started dating this guy and i'm having some fears about him.
First of all, he is 38 years old. When he told me his age i was very surprised. I was wondering why he was still single at that age. He is the youngest in his family, he does'nt have a job at first, said he was helping his big bro with his car business later he said the business has folded up because they were no longer having buyers. I asked him what next since he can't just keep staying at home, he said he wants to get a car for himself to do cab with, later he told me he accepted a 20k job as a driver in a cab services company.
He does'nt have his own apartment, he stays in the bq in his brothers house(his brother stays abroad with his family).
I'm finding it difficult to introduce him home as my boyfriend because at his age he doesnt have anything going well for himself.
He didnt further his education after secondary school, his desire then was to go abroad. He did spend more than 10 years in europe, he did drugs, got arrested went to jail twice in two different european countries,denied american visa several times, and at the end he couldnt make any thing tangible out of all his struggles
He always feels down when he thinks about it i'm always cheering him up.
Now he said he wants to get married that his nephews that were born in his presence are already getting married. I wonder how he wants to pull this up and i dont think i'm ready for this.
i really need advise from mature folks here

Wats advice do u need. Hw can a man without a stable source of income b taking abt getting married. He shld sort out his life first may b by 41/42 u can then marry him if u love him. His Age is nt too much for a man to get married undecided
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Miami11: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Run girl run, what use will it be to marry a man that cannot even travel,
Does not have a job at 38
Among other problems
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by RollingFellas: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Arsenate:
Mehn, nairaland women are easily the biggest hypocrites there could ever be. Whenever a lady comes around and mention one or two flaws of her partner, they will quickly advise her to dump him and move on. But if a guy does the same, they will advise him to try and work it out. Yeah, he should do it love. Love conquers all, bla bla; their usual emotional manipulation lines.
Truly, I'm learning how utterly selfish women can be. The rules and situations have to favor them, ALWAYS

If you say women can be selfish, men are equally selfish as well.....
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by DipoDee: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
crackhaus:

A 38year old man na you dey call your BOYfriend, you don't have respect for your uncles?

cheesygrin see weyreys wey Seun gather full him forum cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Onegai(f): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Arsenate:
Mehn, nairaland women are easily the biggest hypocrites there could ever be. Whenever a lady comes around and mention one or two flaws of her partner, they will quickly advise her to dump him and move on. But if a guy does the same, they will advise him to try and work it out. Yeah, he should do it love. Love conquers all, bla bla; their usual emotional manipulation lines.
Truly, I'm learning how utterly selfish women can be. The rules and situations have to favor them, ALWAYS

Ogbeni,

If you show up here to tell us about this 35 year old lady who has nothing to show for her time, is a convicted felon and has issues with several countries, has no viable source of income but is pressuring you to take her home and wife her...

...we won't need to tell you to run, you'd only be mentioning the story as a cautionary tale which you've already run from.

Most people are advising caution and telling the OP not to get pregnant because the situation doesn't look good. Would you impregnate said gf if the sides were reversed?

Everyone has a past, it's upto you to decide what you can live with and see If the other person is remorseful of that past. If the OP was 100% sure in her mind of this guy, she wouldn't be asking us. To all the people talking about "some neighbour who was down on his luck and married a woman and now they're balling", please answer: was that person a convicted felon?

Who's gonna pay for the wedding, where are they going to live, how will they eat, how will they pay for antenatal and diapers and babyfood. Especially now that prices are rising steadily daily of every necessity.

Would you happily hand your sister or daughter to the OP's boyfriend? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Now you know why I call you a fool grin cheesy grin

see how you never turn the coin to see what's on the other side?

You can make a point without making it cliche tongue

I'm not hear to school anyone

Maya Angelou was a fantasy too

I'm glad you picked a man lol who had no balance as an example wink

crackhaus:

All one needs can't just be love, this is a fantasy believed by people like Michael Jackson and look where that got him - child molestation scandals and drugs.
All one needs is love...and a wee bit of some little extra dose of common sense to go with it.

Not like I'm rooting for the chic here though, she may just be as jobless and directionless as the man she's complaining about...maybe worse.
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 22, 2016
marbee:

If you think at his age he cannot support himself and you are willing to be that support,
I wish you luck.

do you know what support even means? or are you team C.R.E.A.M cash money rule everything around you? If you are an Island that can support itself for ALL it's needs then why are you among humans who need support; emotionally, financially, psychologically, physically... What is it that you want in a man? That's the Question you need to answer.
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:
Now you know why I call you a fool grin cheesy grin

see how you never turn the coin to see what's on the other side?

You can make a point without making it cliche tongue

I'm not hear to school anyone

Maya Angelou was a fantasy too

I'm glad you picked a man lol who had no balance as an example wink

Some coins don't even need to be turned for the sake of peace of mind e.g You. grin

All you need is love is actually the cliche point, you dummy...
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
crackhaus:

Some coins don't even need to be turned for the sake of peace of mind e.g You. grin

All you need is love is actually the cliche point, you dummy...

You keep telling yourself that you miserable old fvck tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

You keep telling yourself that you miserable old fvck tongue tongue tongue tongue
Did I hurt your feelings? cheesy
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
crackhaus:

Did I hurt your feelings? cheesy

In your dreams you clown grin
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

In your dreams you clown grin
That was a sarcastic question fvck face.. , you think crackhaus cares about your feelings? gringrin
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
crackhaus:

That was a sarcastic question fvck face.. , you think crackhaus cares about your hurt feelings? gringrin

Mad man... so who is crackhaus again?
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

Mad man... so who is crackhaus again?
Crackhaus - true son of his father and of the father before him to the 10th ancestry...Royal heir.. King-in-waiting..Hero of the innocent, the misunderstood, the geniuses and Hero OF YOU.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
crackhaus:

Crackhaus - true son of his father and of the father before him to the 10th ancestry...Royal heir.. King-in-waiting..Hero of the innocent, the misunderstood, the geniuses and Hero OF YOU.

No. that was a rhetorical question dumbo! quit blowing your own horn and give someone else a go to blow it for you.

#Lonely OLD man grin
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

No. that was a rhetorical question dumbo! quit blowing your own horn and give someone else a go to blow it for you.

#Lonely OLD man grin

Ohh, so then you already know and agree that I'm all those things especially your hero, just that I shouldn't shout it out for the world to hear read...okay! Interesting, but okay! cheesy

Errr, someone just called herself my aunty a few days ago..no?
I'm old, YOU OLDER.
I'm lonely, YOU REPLYING ME.

What does all this make you, dummy? gringrin
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
crackhaus:

Ohh, so then you already know and agree that I'm all those things especially your hero, just that I shouldn't shout it out for the world to hear read...okay! Interesting, but okay! cheesy

Errr, someone just called herself my aunty a few days ago..no?
I'm old, you older.
I'm lonely, you replying me?

What does all this make you, dummy? gringrin

A bored old woman chatting to a bored old man I guess grin grin grin grin

I told you I'm not here to school you so quit with your dumb questions angry
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

A bored old woman chatting to a bored old man I guess grin grin grin grin

I told you I'm not here to school you so quit with your dumb questions angry
There you go, we have an understanding. grin

You don't know this yet though, but you're going to give me a blow.job soon...and it will be my pleasure watching you choke while at it. angry

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
crackhaus:

There you go, we have an understanding. grin

You don't know this yet though, but you're going to give me a blow.job soon...and it will be my pleasure watching you choke while at it. angry

Choke? for your mind. Honey your dick in my mouth is like throwing a tic tac into a whales mouth!!! wink
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

Choke? for your mind. Honey your dick in my mouth is like throwing a tic tac into a whales mouth!!! wink
Wow, such honesty...
Nubian has got the widest biggest mouth ever seen on a human female....as wide as a whale's mouth. wink
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
crackhaus:

Wow, such honesty...
Nubian has got the widest biggest mouth ever seen on a human female....as wide as a whale's mouth. wink

grin grin grin grin grin

Guilty as charged so pickle dicks need not apply!
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by UyiIredia(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
If I were you I wouldn't need to ask for advice on Nairaland before I leave him.
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

grin grin grin grin grin

Guilty as charged so pickle dicks need not apply!
What gave you the impression anyone is applying? undecided

You want this pickle dick munchkin, YOU wants it... gringringrin
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2016
crackhaus:

What gave you the impression anyone is applying? undecided

You want this pickle dick munchkin, YOU wants it... gringringrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How small is it? shocked
Re: Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life by crackhaus: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2016
nubian999:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How small is it? shocked
Not as big as your whale-sized mouth obviously gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Brother Is Frustrating Me / SOLD!!! Hot Hot! Baby Cot For Sale.. / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.