Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate (15738 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by GROOOVE(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2016
mtcheeeew.......abeg who get pepper? i wan make stew
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by jaywhoco(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2016
He who seeks equity must come with clean hands...
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2016
rusher14:

They cannot remove him unless he had been found guilty of wrongdoing by a competent court of jurisdiction.

It is only upon this that BOTH Houses may reach a 2/3 decision.

Not at the whim and caprice of the senate.

They cannot remove him without the lower house.

2/3 if which they can never get.

once they get the 2.3 majority,he would be removed,it wont matter whether he is indicted by a court ir not.Once the NASS says he is guilty,he is tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by rusher14: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

The police,EFCC,ICPC and every arms of the executive are under the oversight purview of the senate.The only people the senate cannot investigate or summon are the normal judicial officers who are under the oversight purview of the NJC

Oh yeah?

Why then the tear gas incident by the police at the three arms zone in trying to cage Tambuwal?

You do remember your words from back then don't you?
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I am not speaking for Saraki or am I interested in the outcome of his trial/persecution.

Tell SERAP to get lost, Senate is an institution revered in every country and on no account should any riffraff or personality, no matter how highly placed attempt to bring it to disrepute.

This is how constitutional dictatorship starts and before you know it, we have a 30+ years regime like Zimbabwe.

If these onslaught against the Senate are not quickly checked, a dangerous augment/debate will ensue to deprive the NASS the constitutional mandate of impeaching Mr President according to the extant laws of Nigeria especially by those who invariably out of hypocrisy want Gov. Fayose impeached by all means.

Let's not support lawlessness in the alter of political persuasion. It breeds anarchy and war.

I wll advise you to always eat before commenting on any serious issue on nairaland....

You are typing like someone who is malnourished!!!

Do yourself a favour and stop typing in the politics section and take yourself to where your fellow jokers assemble!!! ( Romance and celebrity section)!!

Cheers!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2016
What the hell is constitutional safe guards. APC started all this during the last dispensation Tambuwal was decamping what goes around will surely cone around I see chaos in this country because of APC TRYING TO exploit the law. The opposition will always fight back which will lead to chaos.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I am not speaking for Saraki or am I interested in the outcome of his trial/persecution.

Tell SERAP to get lost, Senate is an institution revered in every country and on no account should any riffraff or personality, no matter how highly placed attempt to bring it to disrepute.

This is how constitutional dictatorship starts and before you know it, we have a 30+ years regime like Zimbabwe.

If these onslaught against the Senate are not quickly checked, a dangerous augment/debate will ensue to deprive the NASS the constitutional mandate of impeaching Mr President according to the extant laws of Nigeria especially by those who invariably out of hypocrisy want Gov. Fayose impeached by all means.

Let's not support lawlessness in the alter of political persuasion. It breeds anarchy and war.

That is outside the jurisdiction of the Senate that is what he is saying. The Senate being an arm of d gov does not have autonomy over other arms. There are jurisdiction drafted out by the Constitution, and for that reason the senators cannot just summon because they feel like.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by rusher14: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

once they get the 2.3 majority,he would be removed,it wont matter whether he is indicted by a court ir not.Once the NASS says he is guilty,he is tongue tongue tongue

But they can never get 2/3 of the lower house.

You think say na jankara market?
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Feshizzy(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
I hear SERAP but no name of the person that said this trash,
If he get mind make he put e name, na EFCC go come knock he door next morning. grin
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
IAMMRTWHYTE:

That is outside the jurisdiction of the Senate that is what he is saying. The Senate being an arm of d gov does not have autonomy over other arms. There are jurisdiction drafted out by the Constitution, and for that reason the senators cannot just summon because they feel like.

The CCT is not under the judicial arm of government.Please get your facts right
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by PehaKaso: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!!!

Please kindly elucidate.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

At the risk of sounding uncouth I will state it boldly that all manners of assault, verbal attacks, slander, disrepute and insults directed at our humble members of senate should continue and Infact be increased with immediate vigor!
What rubbish are you typing sir? This same senate that spent over N1.2 billion to purchase just 36 cars? At a time when the country is broke? Are you kidding me?
These thieves, hooligans, and criminals have had enough of the patience of the Nigerian people!
I was starting to grumble about having voted in Buhari but now I am seeing that it's these thieves derailing any credible steps our president takes!
These criminals all deserve public lynching! And trust me! It's getting to that point!
Look outside your window! Look at the faces of iya basirat and Uche! They are tired! Look at Musa who guards your gate he is fed up!
Even Ruth the hair dresser is fed up!! Bros while u are there defending the Senate you won't know the day people will take to the street with machetes to slaughter the elite!
This is where Nigeria is heading! One day the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich!!

7 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Saraki myt even decide to back out of the so-called trial if the so-called serap makes noise abt it

1 Like

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by BeardedMan: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2016
I have read with keen interest and it sadden me when attention is given to one chukwudi44. His frivolous non sense on saraki shouldn't attract u qouting him. #Isedit! quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=44869726]

Buhari Will Never Smell Aso Rock~Chukwudi44 (Feb 2015)[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2016
rusher14:

But they can never get 2/3 of the lower house.

You think say na jankara market?

says who? does the APC control the house? One thing you must do is that the NASS would always fight for its independence,they will not want to be sitting ducks.getting the needed 2/3 majority against injustice Umar would be very easy
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Ugoc3(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2016
trash talk,from garb**e
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by rusher14: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

says who? does the APC control the house? One thing you must do is that the NASS would always fight for its independence,they will not want to be sitting ducks.getting the needed 2/3 majority against injustice Umar would be very easy

They can never get 2/3 of the house.

240 members of the lower house? Where dem wan see 120 sef.

Even in a highly corrupt NASS Chukwudi44s of this world are very rare... thankfully

Realise also, the process would take sooooooo long that by that time Saraki would have been convicted and then taken into questioning by EFCC.

Oh Saraki bye bye.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by isahsalee: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
The function of bringing the corrupt judges to justice is a duty of National Judicial Council and not, Senate. Have we forgotten the separation of power among the 3 arm of government?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by isahsalee: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2016
The function of bringing the corrupt judges to justice is a duty of National Judicial Council and not, the Senate. Have we forgotten the separation of power among the 3 arm of government?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by solid3(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

shebi tommorow na thursday baa? Let the injustice Umar go ahead to ignore the senate,Saraki will also ignore his useless court,If he orders for Saraki'\s arrest,the senate would do likewise tongue tongue tongue

Oh, is that your game plan? Let's see it unfold. He has already replied and Saraki has already handed over to his deputy.

Danladi Umar has given reasons why he wld not be able to honor that invitation, pls tell me, what will be Saraki's reason not to answer present in the court of his lord Justice Umar Danladi?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by truthspeaks: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2016
Bros easy na grin. Buhari knows they hv no solutions to offer so they nid 2 distract us wit d saraki issue frm d issues of economy
Incorrect1:
There's nothing great about FTC .
I'm dedicating the nonsense to the certified kunu sipping gorilla, the burukutu sipping monkey, the gworo crushing demon, the uzeless baxtard nonentity with an empty brain filled with fura d'nunu and roasted suya.
All hail the king.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by nigeriapolitics(f): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Incorrect1:
I'm dedicating the nonsense to the certified kunu sipping gorilla, the burukutu sipping monkey, the gworo crushing demon, the uzeless baxtard nonentity with an empty brain filled with fura d'nunu and roasted suya.
All hail the king.
. Ur comment is full of hatred, no meaningful contributions. I pity d level of stupidity in Ur bloodstream

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by undigeh: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

LADYEXCELLENT , in your submission, you do not sound excellent here at all.
Please change your name .
This is my candid advice for you.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

shebi tommorow na thursday baa? Let the injustice Umar go ahead to ignore the senate,Saraki will also ignore his useless court,If he orders for Saraki'\s arrest,the senate would do likewise tongue tongue tongue

You forget that Saraki's case is " in causa" He has accepted jurisdiction, his defence have opened their cross examination. If he fails to appear he will be jailed for contempt. On the other hand which police force will execute a warrant against the CCT judge? Certainly not the Nigerian police.

Message to Saraki, face your trial. You have run out of runway.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by ojuolu(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Did you read what you wrote up here guy? I can't believe a Nigerian, well read(at least from your use of english) and well informed (from the fact that you refer to what happened in other parts of the world) will think like this. Senate, summoning the judge of a court, any court at all is not healthy for our democracy. Now summoning the judge of a court where the SP is standing trial for corruption is a high level of impunity, highhandedness and conspiracy. Judiciary is independent of the the Legislative arm. read your constitution. Law maker breaking the law.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2016
solid3:

Oh, is that your game plan? Let's see it unfold. He has already replied and Saraki has already handed over to his deputy.

Danladi Umar has given reasons why he wld not be able to honor that invitation, pls tell me, what will be Saraki's reason not to answer present in the court of his lord Justice Umar Danladi?

If Danladi Umar disrespect the senate,then he has no reason to seek for respect from the senate president
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by SteveRage: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Incorrect1:
All hail the king.

Be careful what you wish yourself

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2016
ojuolu:

Did you read what you wrote up here guy? I can't believe a Nigerian, well read(at least from your use of english) and well informed (from the fact that you refer to what happened in other parts of the world) will think like this. Senate, summoning the judge of a court, any court at all is not healthy for our democracy. Now summoning the judge of a court where the SP is standing trial for corruption is a high level of impunity, highhandedness and conspiracy. Judiciary is independent of the the Legislative arm. read your constitution. Law maker breaking the law.

The CCT is not under the judicial arm,Danladi Umar does not have the same status as the normal court judge
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2016
rusher14:

They can never get 2/3 of the house.

240 members of the lower house? Where dem wan see 120 sef.

Even in a highly corrupt NASS Chukwudi44s of this world are very rare... thankfully

Realise also, the process would take sooooooo long that by that time Saraki would have been convicted and then taken into questioning by EFCC.

Oh Saraki bye bye.

Can you remind me hoe again Dogara emerged speaker of the HOR against the APC choice of Gbajabiamilla.You think Dogara is a fool baa.He knows if they succeed in removing Saraki,they will come for him next.
BTW the process of removing him is not long,no time frame was given by the constitution.He can removed in a week
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Oche211(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

He was cleared by the EFCC but the senate has received a fresh petition and must re-investigate.Afterall one court granted Dasuki bail and another one refused him tongue tongue tongue
when did the senate become a court of it's own.
These guys re nt to be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by ojuolu(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

If Danladi Umar disrespect the senate,then he has no reason to seek for respect from the senate president
Disrespect? Haba, this bred of Nigerians sha. Na wah oh. He does not report to the senate. Senate has no locus standing to summon his Lordship sir. Let them state their grievances if any to the Judicial Service commission biko. No one should undermine provisions for separation of powers, independent of the judiciary, and the collective power of the electorate in the constitution. If Danladi answers, the hope of the common man in the judiciary is also gone. Already we have no hope in the senathieves and the House of Representathieves. The Executives, we are just looking at them because they are also polithievecians. The judiciary is already 70% corrupt, do push it further please.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by rusher14: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Can you remind me hoe again Dogara emerged speaker of the HOR against the APC choice of Gbajabiamilla.You think Dogara is a fool baa.He knows if they succeed in removing Saraki,they will come for him next.
BTW the process of removing him is not long,no time frame was given by the constitution.He can removed in a week

Dogara = 182 votes.

Gbajabiamilla = 174 votes.

Split both ways but slender lead gave Dogara the seat.

A far cry from 240 needed.

Saraki and his goons can never get the number.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. / Breaking: Ashaka Town: Army Repel Strong Boko Haram Attack / N601m Traced To Oyo-Ita, Forfeited To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.