Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate (15740 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2016
ojuolu:

Disrespect? Haba, this bred of Nigerians sha. Na wah oh. He does not report to the senate. Senate has no locus standing to summon his Lordship sir. Let them state their grievances if any to the Judicial Service commission biko. No one should undermine provisions for separation of powers, independent of the judiciary, and the collective power of the electorate in the constitution. If Danladi answers, the hope of the common man in the judiciary is also gone. Already we have no hope in the senathieves and the House of Representathieves. The Executives, we are just looking at them because they are also polithievecians. The judiciary is already 70% corrupt, do push it further please.

the national judicial commission has nothing to do with the appointment or removal of the CCT chairman.His appointment or removal is been controlled by the NASS
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by soke92(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

He was cleared by the EFCC but the senate has received a fresh petition and must re-investigate.Afterall one court granted Dasuki bail and another one refused him tongue tongue tongue
Pls Who Have The Constitutional Duty To Investigate This Kind Of A Case. The Senate Or Law Enforcement Agent.Over To U Lawyers In D House

1 Like

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by billyG(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I am not speaking for Saraki or am I interested in the outcome of his trial/persecution.

Tell SERAP to get lost, Senate is an institution revered in every country and on no account should any riffraff or personality, no matter how highly placed attempt to bring it to disrepute.

This is how constitutional dictatorship starts and before you know it, we have a 30+ years regime like Zimbabwe.

If these onslaught against the Senate are not quickly checked, a dangerous augment/debate will ensue to deprive the NASS the constitutional mandate of impeaching Mr President according to the extant laws of Nigeria especially by those who invariably out of hypocrisy want Gov. Fayose impeached by all means.

Let's not support lawlessness in the alter of political persuasion. It breeds anarchy and war.
who is this joker?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by billyG(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

are you for real? Someone is accused of taking N10million bribe and you think it is okay not to question him?
has senate become a Law court.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by gentleheart1(f): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2016
SERAP ko SERAP ni, as if we don't know you fools are fronting for Tinubu.

I don't support corruption but since greedy Tinubu is behind Saraki's travails and the cct chairman is also corrupt I will rather support Saraki.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by billyG(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

He was cleared by the EFCC but the senate has received a fresh petition and must re-investigate.Afterall one court granted Dasuki bail and another one refused him tongue tongue tongue
Is it senate duties to investigate judges for corruption or ICPC or EFCC.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Toktee(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I am not speaking for Saraki or am I interested in the outcome of his trial/persecution.

Tell SERAP to get lost, Senate is an institution revered in every country and on no account should any riffraff or personality, no matter how highly placed attempt to bring it to disrepute.

This is how constitutional dictatorship starts and before you know it, we have a 30+ years regime like Zimbabwe.

If these onslaught against the Senate are not quickly checked, a dangerous augment/debate will ensue to deprive the NASS the constitutional mandate of impeaching Mr President according to the extant laws of Nigeria especially by those who invariably out of hypocrisy want Gov. Fayose impeached by all means.

Let's not support lawlessness in the alter of political persuasion. It breeds anarchy and war.
can you define "separation of power under democratic system of government"?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by gentleheart1(f): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2016
billyG:

has senate become a Law court.

Has the cct become the law Court?

Does the Cct Chaimam have any right to be in charge of the cct after taking a bribe of 10 million naira, is there fairness and justice in this country.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Toktee(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

are you for real? Someone is accused of taking N10million bribe and you think it is okay not to question him?
Thank you,can you also tell us why they have to wait until now that saraki is about to sink before they started ranting about the judge taking 10m bribe?
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Toktee(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
gentleheart1:
SERAP ko SERAP ni, as if we don't know you fools are fronting for Tinubu.

I don't support corruption but since greedy Tinubu is behind Saraki's travails and the cct chairman is also corrupt I will rather support Saraki.

And who brought corruption allegation against umar?
And if there is any,what prevent the pro-saraki group from going to court or taken their evidence to efcc or judicial council?
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by saintmark88(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

No matter how intelligent u are or might seem, you cannot defend a stupid idea and still appear intelligent
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by ezebunafo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

shebi tommorow na thursday baa? Let the injustice Umar go ahead to ignore the senate,Saraki will also ignore his useless court,If he orders for Saraki'\s arrest,the senate would do likewise tongue tongue tongue
please enlighten me between the senate and the presidency who will Arase obey?
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by ezebunafo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

shebi tommorow na thursday baa? Let the injustice Umar go ahead to ignore the senate,Saraki will also ignore his useless court,If he orders for Saraki'\s arrest,the senate would do likewise tongue tongue tongue
please enlighten me, between the senate and the presidency who will Arase obey?
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by lawrenzooo: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Since when did the senate become a court. the case is before a court of competent jurisdiction so what business does the senate have with it.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by krak101(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Are a Nigerian Lemme guess you're am FBI Agent
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by WINTRADER777: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think it`s high time we scrapped that thing we are all calling "senate" because it`s a demon assigned to disgrace Nigeria in the international community!A house where lawmakers have become lawbreakers,a house where the interest of the common man is always pushed to the backside,a house where they waste nigerians` time discussing and passing trivial bills while pressing issues are handled with levity;a house where corrupt entities are not seen as criminals....what more can I say!But I will always pray for my country.

Oh Lord,Please,have mercy on my country and save NIGERIA from this evil!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by tolux247(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

So dem no see am Question since all this year na now dem wan Question am habi...
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by lailo: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

What is d onslaught against NASS,bcs what me I see na onslaught against d Nigerian People.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Brushless: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
SARAKI is a LEGEND cheesy
CAPITAL NO!
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by Muritino(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Then let's see who controls d Army, Police, DSS, Etc. Between D Executive & Legislature.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by ayindejimmy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

What do we have the Judicial Commission and the Nigerian Police for ?
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by billyG(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

Has the cct become the law Court?

Does the Cct Chaimam have any right to be in charge of the cct after taking a bribe of 10 million naira, is there fairness and justice in this country.

Show me proof he collected a bribe or keep quite 4ever.
Re: Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate by billyG(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Muritino:

Then let's see who controls d Army, Police, DSS, Etc. Between D Executive & Legislature.
Do senate hav power of Arrest,They only has power to share money grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / N601m Traced To Oyo-Ita, Forfeited To FG / Khalid Mu’azu Izala Arrested For Insulting Governor Yahaya Inuwa, APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.