Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,267 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ask Me To Develop A Website For You, But Read This Pre Web-development Advise - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Me To Develop A Website For You, But Read This Pre Web-development Advise (289 Views)

5-habits You Need To Develop To Grow Your Blog In 2018 / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me To Develop A Website For You, But Read This Pre Web-development Advise by infolavista: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
The reason why most websites are poorly maintained or even survive the test of time is often lack of planning.
often potential web owner end their budget on web development alone,
but web-site don't run themselves, it needs time to pick up, it need hardware equipment; example electronics and it need people, from the web-developer, to site-manager, call desk officers and customer service personnels and even 3rd party providers, and not to mention , softwares and telecommunication charges. anyways where where ever there is people, technology and third party providers there are expenditures.
Giving you a website for me is not the issue, the problem is that it needs to be successful, if you are going to recoup your expenditures.
Do you want a website developed for you, i can develop any type of websites you need, corporate or e-commerce, but you need to be prepared because there is a lot involved but i would rather leave it to one on one meetings, so we can approach your project from angle of success, and win win. if your budget is less than 25 thousand naira, still contact me let me advise you properly, and then you can decide if you are starting now as you are or after more preparations.
you can view our demo here http://metrics.ico.ng
if you want to see the capabilities then use http://metrics.ico.ng/register
to create your demo account and test things out
If you are serious and passionate, i can give you a free website and move it to your domain, when you need to expand,
i am going it for you because i developed the website it for you
i think this is safer as i do not wish to see you fail.
most of my clients succeed because i consider their passion and not their starting balance, and i voice my concerns.
those that listen are lucky, and that is what we are going to discuss when you contact me

(1) (Reply)

Zippedgist.com Domain Name For Sale / Get A Website With Clean Design In 5 Days, Good Branding For Any Online Business / FREE Ebook...learn How To Create A Money Spinning Website...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.