Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know (39309 Views)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by shocker007(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
onyema1D:

henrySkywalker don't blame ntel. blame Shocker007. Just saw this on ntel's twitter page.
The list is fake and a figment of someone's imagination.
see below a tweet from ntel and shine your eye

@onyema1D, its either the management is trying to play smart here or deliberately misinformed the public.
As the admin, Try Ask the NTEL website developer or the management why they blocked access to the source link (sum) if you know what i mean.

And to all who this information might have affected, I tender my unreserved apology.
Though, i got the information directly from the NTEL website and the source link was locked immediately they saw the post yesterday.

Regards
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by fiftynaira(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lalasticala this thread needs to be removed NL is misleading the world.

This might be a SCAM!

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Samjr(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
This people aren't serious so no office space again at Ikeja or agent inside computer village to sell their Sim cards Rubbish.... .
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by austino677(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
So no lagos office angry
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by shocker007(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
fiftynaira:
Lalasticala this thread needs to be removed NL is misleading the world.

This might be a SCAM!

@onyema1D Kindly clarify this matter on ground.
Dragging my username to the mud when you knew the info I posted was from the official website is absurd

The location i posted was directly from NTEL official website and they deliberately blocked access to the source immediately I posted it.
And later went on their official media channels to call me out.
Open your (sum) link so the world can see what you hiding.

Lalasticlala and seun should be aware I am no fraud and the information i posted was from the official website before it was removed off just like they did to the Fair Usage Policy.

You can download their Code of Conduct to see for their CC number which isn't functional.
As they later went on their twitter to release 070068355483 as the official cc number which was totally against the code of conduct.

3 Likes

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by okitikpo: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2016
shocker007:

You can use your unlocked Swift but MTN MiFi is a No.(Except it's also 4GLTE Mifi)
does it mean that u didn't make use of the DC unlocker client at all throughout the process of unlocking ur modem?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by nenergy(m): 12:58am On Apr 22, 2016
shocker007:

Dragging my username to the mud when you knew the info I posted was from the official website is absurd

The location i posted was directly from NTEL official website and they deliberately blocked access to the source immediately I posted it.

Lalasticlala and seun should be aware I am no fraud and the information i posted was from the official website before it was removed off just like they did to the Fair Usage Policy.

You can download their Code of Conduct to see for their CC number which isn't functional.
As they later went on their twitter to release 070068355483 as the official cc number which wa s totally again the code of conduct.
I believe you! My question is; how did you know it will drop by 6pm?

1 Like

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by nenergy(m): 1:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Mavor:
yea just wasted time by leaving my office to look for the collection center in VI. And that street has no number 76. These guys need to get their act together. First impression matters
Me too! I waka tire! As I reach the end, I see bukka. Na there I chop morning food. Porridge and fish N200 grin

5 Likes

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Sunkyphil(m): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2016
am beginning to doubt these people because of these their hideous deals:they should at least come out plain
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 22, 2016
shocker007:

As they later went on their twitter to release 070068355483 as the official cc number which wa s totally again the code of conduct.

I believe u bro. Seriously with this early impressions I don't think ntel can compete with the likes of MTN, etisalat, airtel and glo. They came into an already competitive market acting like a boss already, they are not just straightforward. Their cunny cunny too much and dem never even start o. If they are not careful they will go down like hitv within 2 years without even spreading their network past abuja, Lagos and pH.

Ntel doesn't want to spend money, rather they want to recoup the money they invested as fast as possible. This is the same thing hitv did, typical of company owned Nigerians. I mean just look at their shitty website. They have only one collection center in abuja.. A rented space... Wtf. And their twitter handler too just keep asking people to go get their Sim .. It takes an average of 4 hours on the queue just to get their sim card.. How many people get that kind time? They should employ professionals to help them run their company because so far what I'm seeing is the same old MTEL with a different logo. I don't know what they are thinking, if they can be doing like this with competitions around, how would they do if they are the only gsm network in the country?

Also they made their Sim cards only compatible wit 4g phones which is dumb in my opinion. OK they want us to browse at fast speed but browsing is not the only thing we do with our phones. Again reminds me of hitv that only focused on football and forgot that there are people who like news, movies, kids programs, religious programs, etc . There is still time for them.to put their sh^t together, but if they continue like this them they are bound to fail.

6 Likes

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Mavor: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2016
nenergy:

Me too! I waka tire! As I reach the end, I see bukka. Na there I chop morning food. Porridge and fish N200 grin
lol grin

1 Like

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by shocker007(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2016
okitikpo:
does it mean that u didn't make use of the DC unlocker client at all throughout the process of unlocking ur modem?

Exactly.

However, If you have the dollars to spend, then you can always use DC Unlocker.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by lifestyle1(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Guys beware, There is no address like 25 obanikoro way ilupeju off western Avenue.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by pangea2: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
shocker007:

@onyema1D, its either the management is trying to play smart here or deliberately misinformed the public.
As the admin, Try Ask the NTEL website developer or the management why they blocked access to the source link (sum) if you know what i mean.

And to all who this information might have affected, I tender my unreserved apology.
Though, i got the information directly from the NTEL website and the source link was locked immediately they saw the post yesterday.

Regards

After seeing this I've modified my previous post criticizing you.
This Ntel na serious craze people, you mean their webmaster just put fake addresses up?
In fact I'm suspecting this people o.
Ive lost interest in their rubbish sim card and network!
Awon way ray!
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2016
shocker007:

As they later went on their twitter to release 070068355483 as the official cc number which was totally against the code of conduct.

Ba wahala. I suggest you take down those info you posted and put your unreserved apology there instead.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by onyema1D: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
shocker007:

Shocker007 my apologies. I checked out the address in Surulere and found nothing then when I saw the ntel rebuttal I screen-grabbed it and put up. I don't have access to their admin or Sum link, but I apologize. I get the sense that rolling out 4G services is more challenging than 3G and might account for the teething problems. Make we dey look. cheers
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by shocker007(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Was at the FESTAC addy and nothing like ntel... Instead... Its a woman's private home...

NTEL 1 - 0 iPopAlomo...

Seun,Lalasticlala should remove this post from frontpage and ban this spamming Shocker007...

As i have said in my updated space2, I am no spammer and this isn't the first time am posting exclusive post on here, I got the information from the NTEL official website but they blocked the page immediately they saw the post and went in turn to put the blame on me via their social channels.
But the fact still remains, it was their fault to misled the public before removing the content.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Joeautoz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
shocker007:

Bro, please i am having challenges trying to unlock my spectranet mifi, i am stuck on the Universal Mastercode phase, after generating the unlock and flash codes, which of dem shud i use for the firmware password or am i missing something?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by alorauzoms(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kindly shutdown dis tread..its still misleading some folks....
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by akinremedy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
alorauzoms:

It doesn't av to be shut down. We gain from the thread if u don't. Also if the folks read well, they'll know what to believe or not.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by iyke1989(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2016
alorauzoms:
e be like say they ntel don send u and henryskywalker2003 to come taunt shocker007....y una go dey put fake address for una website...if una never ready to distribute nobody go flog una....stop misdirecting ur customers abeg!!
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by leeport: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2016
shocker007:

Here is the procedure to unlock it from a user.

First of all, I am assuming that your modem is the new Huawei E5573s-606 mifi and not the USB modem. If you are using anything else, then try and google the procedure for your own specific device.

The procedure I used was gotten from this page https://unlock4modem.in/unlock-customized-e5573s-606-spectranet-mifi-nigeria/
The procedure is pretty straightforward but unfortunately, the guy wants us to pay him for the code to unlock.
So, I managed to get my hands on the software he was using to generate the code and uploaded it along with the two other softwares you would need here ---->https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UhK1aaxPuhV3c3d0tpYjJmZkk
You can download the rest from the site that listed the procedures.

Now to unlock, follow the procedures up to No. 7 then stop. After that, use the software named Huawei unlock Code Calculator to generate ur own device unlock code.
After you have done that, continue from No. 13 and when you are in your router settings, click on Network Settings for it to bring up the page where you would need to put in your unlock code. That's all.
does it matter if the modems firmware is higher than the one I am to update it too. Plz reply
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
iyke1989:
e be like say they ntel don send u and henryskywalker2003 to come taunt shocker007....y una go dey put fake address for una website...if una never ready to distribute nobody go flog una....stop misdirecting ur customers abeg!!

Seems you are brain and sense deprived.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Ussyberry(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Meanwhile I was charged 5k per sim today, actually 5333 Naira. Wey that the numbers I chose were bronze numbers and that in fact there are some numbers for 10k.

Have I been suaved!!!!
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by dustmalik: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ussyberry:
Meanwhile I was charged 5k per sim today, actually 5333 Naira. Wey that the numbers I chose were bronze numbers and that in fact there are some numbers for 10k.

Have I been suaved!!!!
I haven't seen or heard anyone charged for the Sims. I got mine last week, and I only had to pay #1000 for the 3 day plan, which will take effect on the 1st of May. Earlier today, I was there with my mom and sister, and they got the numbers they wanted, and they only had to pay for #1000 for the 3 day, as well. So I'm surprised by your claim.

By the way, how does your number look like, and how do you mean by bronze numbers?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by chimondo: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2016
u can call this number 09087067005 to activate your ntel lines and enjoy unlimited downloads with your 4G device if you have one. at present, 2 data plans are available 3k per week and 10k per month
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by olutsen: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
kunletoks:
Somolu/Palmgrove is not included in the coverage area.
Does it mean it won't be functional there?

They haven't rolled out in lagos yet cause they are perfecting the signal. Reason they have not created hype but Bros, that thing fast, was watching BBC videos without buffering while in their office some weeks back. It seems they are going to work with heritage bank for sim outlets but that depends on them reaching an agreement.

For now the network is majoring active in the island close to their head office.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by olutsen: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ussyberry:

Have I been suaved!!!!

Seems so cause they have only 3plans, 1k, 3k and 10k without extra charge for the sim.

Did this happen in Abuja or Lagos?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by davidigomanel: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Used Spectranet Lte on ur phone bros or smile LTE on ur phone. Pending when guy like @ntel will bring up their service available to everyone to test. I knw till then the speed wil be like 1mbps ?

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by lynxnoon(m): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2016
They have an office on Alfred Rewane road, Ikoyi ...directly opposite Ikoyi registry.
That's where I got my sim.
CONFIRMED.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by omoboy08(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pick up my reserved line this morning. Am not impressed @all with the coverage even on the island. Up till now the line still not browsing. As a new entry, they cant even put the line inside anything. They claimed to use 2 bands for their network (3,cool and my phone band 8 but cant even see any network. Unlocked Spectranet Mifi also not browsing with it. The line just dey look @me like lookman grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. / This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / 4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.