Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know (39307 Views)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by DrEngrSk: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
davidigomanel:
Used Spectranet Lte on ur phone bros or smile LTE on ur phone. Pending when guy like @ntel will bring up their service available to everyone to test. I knw till then the speed wil be like 1mbps ?
hello which phone is that and which area is that and how did you get the sim card
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by omoboy08(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
omoboy08:
Pick up my reserved line this morning. Am not impressed @all with the coverage even on the island. Up till now the line still not browsing. As a new entry, they cant even put the line inside anything. They claimed to use 2 bands for their network (3,cool and my phone band 8 but cant even see any network. Unlocked Spectranet Mifi also not browsing with it. The line just dey look @me like lookman grin grin grin

Ignorance is a serious disease, Now I know what's going on. Ntel is finally working on both my oukitel k4000 and unlocked Spectranet mifi.
Any 4G fone that has either of their band 3 or 8 will work with the network. On fone I just deleted preinstalled APN for ntel and created a fresh one. APN is ntel in small letters,any other space are blank.
Save and make it default.
The speed na elele.

1 Like

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by dustmalik: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anyone using ntel at the moment?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by saint2ace(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
dustmalik:
Anyone using ntel at the moment?

Yeah boss, what's your request
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by dustmalik: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
saint2ace:

Yeah boss, what's your request
Not working over here. I guess it's network problem.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by saint2ace(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
dustmalik:

Not working over here. I guess it's network problem.

If u're in lagos the network is crappy, I stay in yaba and I can only get one bar at best, speed test shows 2.2mbps at best, bu I use am watch England vs Iceland y'day and it didn't break at all using mobdro.

So like u rightly said it might be network; however if u're using a router with the small antenna, you could consider getting an outdoor directional antenna to boost ur signal works with most routers
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by dustmalik: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
saint2ace:

If u're in lagos the network is crappy, I stay in yaba and I can only get one bar at best, speed test shows 2.2mbps at best, bu I use am watch England vs Iceland y'day and it didn't break at all using mobdro.

So like u rightly said it might be network; however if u're using a router with the small antenna, you could consider getting an outdoor directional antenna to boost ur signal works with most routers
I live in Abuja, and coverage is quite impressive within the city. I get up to 4 bars in some part of my flat because I'm on the ground floor. But those upstairs get full bars.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by saint2ace(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
dustmalik:

I live in Abuja, and coverage is quite impressive within the city. I get up to 4 bars in some part of my flat because I'm on the ground floor. But those upstairs get full bars.

Then it must be a network ish, cos it's still jamming here in lagos and the network in abuja is much more better, so just watch it and see how it pans out. Cheers mate
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Ebenkx(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
If you need to get your Spectranet or Swift 4G LTE modem to work with Ntel, PM me or call me on +2347085688659
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by lynxnoon(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
omoboy08:
Pick up my reserved line this morning. Am not impressed @all with the coverage even on the island. Up till now the line still not browsing. As a new entry, they cant even put the line inside anything. They claimed to use 2 bands for their network (3,cool and my phone band 8 but cant even see any network. Unlocked Spectranet Mifi also not browsing with it. The line just dey look @me like lookman grin grin grin
Have u adjusted the APN settings?
As long as you get signals it should work.
Cheers
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Udezer69(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
PLS After three months of unlimited browsing.... What happens next? Does it stop? What happens exactly?

In details please... I'm just a learner

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Udezer69(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
davidigomanel:
Used Spectranet Lte on ur phone bros or smile LTE on ur phone. Pending when guy like @ntel will bring up their service available to everyone to test. I knw till then the speed wil be like 1mbps ?
PLS.... How did u get spectranet on your phone Abeg
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by purplekayc(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2016
What about torrents hope they don't block that?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by davidigomanel: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Udezer69:

PLS.... How did u get spectranet on your phone Abeg

Remove the sim card from your modern and slot it on your phone . Which type of phone are u using? It most have lte band 40 TDD LTE. Gionee s plus, etc xiaomi redmi note 2, 3 mi4 and mi5 have it. Alot of device hqve it.

1 Like

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by ColeworldMD(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
shocker007:

Here is the procedure to unlock it from a user.

First of all, I am assuming that your modem is the new Huawei E5573s-606 mifi and not the USB modem. If you are using anything else, then try and google the procedure for your own specific device.

The procedure I used was gotten from this page https://unlock4modem.in/unlock-customized-e5573s-606-spectranet-mifi-nigeria/
The procedure is pretty straightforward but unfortunately, the guy wants us to pay him for the code to unlock.
So, I managed to get my hands on the software he was using to generate the code and uploaded it along with the two other softwares you would need here ---->https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UhK1aaxPuhV3c3d0tpYjJmZkk
bro it says no files in the google drive folder. Pls help out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by purplekayc(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
What happens when I put tge sim inside a smart phone that doesn't have a 4g capability?just 3g?
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by EscapadeNg(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Unlimited data service is amazing.
Re: NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know by Dmedalion: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2018
cool cool cool cool
Unlocked E5573S-320 MIFI For SALE
15k within Portharcourt
09033337004 on whatsapp
Supports MTN,AIRTEL,GLO,ETISALAT Network on EDGE and 3G
Supports NTEL network on 4G
Connect Upto 20 Devices
150MBps SPEED
Also if you have same device rebranded by:
GLO,InterC, MTN,Spectranet, Ntel
Unlocking Service also available if u ring the number above
Device Lock � PriceTag :
Nck Locked: 3,000
Permanently Locked/Used all 10 Trials: 4,000
New GLO E5573Cs-933: 5,000
If you wish to Learn: 10,000
Bypass FRP on Any Android Device Now
What I meant: Did you format your Android from recovery and it's requesting for Gmail bla bla...
Worry no more.. Holla the Above Magic Number... Your Problem is Solved..: 2,000

Wish to get any PC Premium game/Premium softwares/Full Packed Tvshow/Old/latest Movies in High Quality of your choice.
Worry no more... It's 3,000.. And you keep your list coming,
2 days your request will be Delivered.

Having issues Placing orders on Aliexpress and wish to get something
Call � /Chat the magical Number
#DFA
Thank You and Have a Happy Weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. / This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / 4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.