Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Dangerously In Love With My Husband-tonto Dikeh Gushes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangerously In Love With My Husband-tonto Dikeh Gushes (512 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son / I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerously In Love With My Husband-tonto Dikeh Gushes by money121(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Tonto Dikeh sure loves her husband and wants the world to know..She wrote

Being Loved by someone gives you strength but loving someone deeply gives you courage..Dangerously in love with my husband••Miss you my KINGKONG #PapaKING #MRX

Love is a beautiful thing...

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/dangerously-in-love-with-my-husband.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Dangerously In Love With My Husband-tonto Dikeh Gushes by money121(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

happy couple kiss kiss
Re: Dangerously In Love With My Husband-tonto Dikeh Gushes by rusher14: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2016
What did he buy this time?

1 Like

Re: Dangerously In Love With My Husband-tonto Dikeh Gushes by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
dangerously ke

(1) (Reply)

Lmao...this Is So Hilarious / Popular Beatfm OAP Tried Commiting Suicide / Lessons To Be Learnt From Teebillz Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.