Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! (746 Views)

The Destiny Of This Nation Will Be Determined By The People Of Nigeria - FFK / Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation / If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Destined2win: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
It is destined that I will lead this nation to her place of peace and prosperity, and by God's grace, I want to ascend that throne before 40. This is to enable me have all the energy I need to dignify this country. Be thou hopeful!

Now all I want you to do is to wish me well!

1 Like

Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by blessbliss(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
I wish you well...also want to be a chairman....INEC chairman grin before 40
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by CACAWA(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:
It is destined that I will lead this nation to her place of peace and prosperity, and by God's grace, I want to ascend that throne before 40. This is to enable me have all the energy I need to dignify this country. Be thou hopeful!

accordingcto tge constitution, therr is an age limit for presidency.
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Destined2win: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
blessbliss:
I wish you well...also want to be a chairman....INEC chairman grin before 40
Ok. Thank you! As for your Chairman..noted.
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Destined2win: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
CACAWA:
accordingcto tge constitution, therr is an age limit for presidency.
What is the age limit Sir?
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by yhemsy62(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Before 40 I want to become a very successful business man like Dangote and Co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -
(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
[size=14pt](b) he has attained the age of forty years;[/size]
(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and
(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Babalegba(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
I'll never vote for anybody below the age of forty to be president
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Destined2win: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
DeeManD:
131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -
(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
[size=14pt](b) he has attained the age of forty years;[/size]
(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and
(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.
Ok. Thank you!
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by deluxez12(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:

Brother Naija go still survive till then
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by mrvitalis(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Bro I have read all ur post.. . And believe me u have nothing new to offer

U don't even know the problem of Nigeria let alone the solution

What different between u and the people that tell us.. I will give u light, water, road, electricity?? ... U think they n just don't want to?? They can't

Nigeria lacks funds and anybody who I will vote in 2019 must they me how he/she will get the funds to do all those things

1 Like

Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by DropShot: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:

How old are you now?
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Destined2win: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

What different between u and the people that tell us.. I will give u light, water, road, electricity?? ... U think they n just don't want to?? They can't

Nigeria lacks funds and anybody who I will vote in 2019 must they me how he/she will get the funds to do all those things
I have a lot to offer Bro. I will make my manifesto public at the right time. Just pray that I become President, and vote when the time comes. You will testify.
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by mrvitalis(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:
I have a lot to offer Bro. I will make my manifesto public at the right time. Just pray that I become President, and vote when the time comes. You will testify.
U are intellectually bankrupt as our present leaders.. .. I see no difference..

I doubt if u can even play international politics
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by mrvitalis(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:
U are as intellectually bankrupt as our present leaders.. .. I see no difference..

Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Destined2win: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

U are as intellectually bankrupt as our present leaders.. .. I see no difference..

Your opinion. Thanks for stopping by
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Kherry: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
And wish vision should that b called...........
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by Rolings: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:

Your topic should have read "I WISH TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS NATION BEFORE 40

considering how old you are
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by vega84(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:

well Mr, I dnt knw Hw old u are today, bt to be frank there will be no shit like nigeria in few years!
Re: Before 40, I Will Be The President Of This Nation; Wish Me Well! by mikolo80: 3:31am On Apr 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

there are 10 million ppl who will vote for rice so you don't count

(1) (Reply)

Tourism: Mixed Reactions Greet Fg’s Plan On Visa Issuance At Point-of-entry / Stay Away From Yoruba Land – Youths Tell Herdsmen / Office Of The Vice President: The Fuel Pricing Debate: Our Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.