Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy (30945 Views)

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
MEND + IPOB undecided

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by TippyTop(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ok
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by olaolulazio(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
The door of heaven is open.
Their graves has been dug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by scholes23(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
See them see them, Dem don come back again na
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by scholes23(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Keneking:
MEND + IPOB undecided
Equal to ??
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by abbey621(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
A group comes out and threatens to cripple the economy and some goats rejoice, they rejoice at the news and await the potential destruction of their own lives! Whether you are Boko Haram, Militant or any other group hell bent on making life difficult for Nigerians, I support the total annihilation of such groups!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Goke7: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bro, would you rather want the country to burn in flames? Or dialog, You and I would suffer it, dis is why I like late President Yaradua of blessed memory.

only the niger delta are will burn in flames cos that's what those fellows there want. As deadly as boko haram was, Nigeria didn't go up in flames, you think this is sudan or central african republic. To hell with the avengers

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by jimi4us: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
[size=20pt]i luv this news. let it burn boys[/size]

5 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Peacewealth(f): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by shamecurls(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Keep doing yourselves

Burn it all

Bomb it all

Whose land, whose detriment.

We all will share the pain and the south south will feel it the most. Pollution plus unemployment.

A region with a low IGR already

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by repogirl(f): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Until the federal government begins to treat Nigeria's diseases instead of its symptoms, before we can move forward as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Goke7: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
wolfslair:

Everlasting darkness await buhari

No one in aso rock or after can experience darkness, Gej is not experiencing darkness as we speak and even buhari has never experienced darkness and will never. Their case is sorted but what about you?

14 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
This people want to taste death Buhari is a no nonsense man. Where is Buratai? It is time to deal with these militants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Dinocarex(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Blow up the pipelines.
Vandalize the pipelines.
Let the oil flow into your farms and rivers
Cause oil spillage
Make Nigeria Ungovernable
Let electricity drop to zero again!!!

At the end of the day!! Who suffers it?
Mere Nigerians like You and I.
The Buhari and the Government who promised to deal with won't feel the heat.
They can get alternatives with and through our taxes.

Let's Make Nigeria Great.
Year 2019 is around the corner
Say No to Recycled Leaders.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by molas02: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
ohhh!!!!!! dear God pls kindly save my dear country from disasters of president, bokoharam, militant and likes in Jesus name cus i dt hav another country bt Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
jimi4us:
[size=20pt]i luv this news. let it burn boys[/size]

Cripple all you want,na we go suffer am not Buhari.Bubu would be there until atleast 2019.He and his family enjoys constant power supply.And then regardless of the party voted in another Northerner would take over.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by ikdaddy01(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
When they are HELL bent on arresting and prosecuting Tompolo--The General,thats what you will get from his boys.
The last time this happened was when the court called for his arrest.
Lets see how it goes finally.

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Skain(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
I hope those guys get money sha cos na opportunity to get extra quids be dis for their next of kin...

Iranu

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by jimi4us: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Cripple all you want,na we go suffer am not Buhari.Bubu would be there until atleast 2019.He and his family enjoys constant power supply.And then regardless of the party voted in another Northerner would take over.
do i sound like i care[size=20pt]??[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by dacovajnr: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Avengers action speaks louder than words..Too much of Marvel productions don give una inspiration...you won't even get to see Behind the Scenes of how your lives go end undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by jimi4us: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
This people want to taste death Buhari is a no nonsense man. Where is Buratai? It is time to deal with these militants
[size=20pt]bring it on. the zoo must fall.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by chimaobinelson(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
EastGold:
Una don come again abi?

Where is Ipob today?

Buratai no dey look face o
sorry but u have a brain or memory issue..i ve neva red ipob saying they are violent..y r u like dis..i belive ur brain can do better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Guyman02: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
We said it here last week

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by tochukwuifeduba: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin best news ever

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes, the military have sworn to lay down their lives to protect Nigeria. We have on our part sworn to do whatever is necessary to safeguard the interest of the Niger Delta people."
There wil be another war if care is take.

5 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Brimstone1: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is the economy now their enemy?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by jpphilips(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
As proof of the Niger Delta Avengers potency, the group cited the visit of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State to the Forcados Terminal, where they inspected the SPDC 48 inches export pipeline, which it claimed to have blown up. "They never cared to see for themselves what the natives (Ogulagha people), the host community, are going through in the hands of SPDC as a result of the oil and gas exploration for decades. Ogulagha community is just one such case across the Niger Delta," the statement added.

This is what happens when you negotiate with clandestine groups than annihilating them, how do we get a refund of all we spent on Amnesty so far?
Since the carnage at the Forcados terminal(a critical national asset), Angola has over taken Nigeria as the biggest oil exporter in Africa, I have no doubt the potency of your actions, if you don't mind, let us dissect the consequences of that action.

You guys mentioned Ogulagha community, one that I am very familiar with, how does blowing up a pipeline and releasing over 100,000bbls of crude into the Eco system help Ogulagha community?

The disruption of oil sales, will reduce Nigeria's Forex earnings which will lead to a further weakened naira, how does that help Ogulagha community? because even the community chief will be shocked how much the exchange rate will be in the coming weeks, no thanks to the madness perpetrated by the so called Avengers.

Perhaps you should try bombing a gas pipeline and enjoy the heat generated by the inferno, that will likely throw Ogulagha into darkness, guess what? Ogulagha is your home, the politicians are in Abuja. if you do not understand this analogy, ask the North East.
How about the cost of living after wards? How much is Sachet water selling in Ogulagha community today, 40 naira, how did you help Ogulagha by pushing it to 60 naira in the coming months?

With hundreds of barrels in the river, it is bye bye to fishing for Ogulagha, how does that help them either?

The two refinery feedstock lines that was blown up recently is the reason we have not had petroleum products for two months now, how much is it selling for in Ogulagha community? 600/liter as at last week, how does that help them? I could recall vividly that President Buhari fixed those lines sometime in december last year.

All the community labor in forcados, servicing companies, communities who benefit from FTO payouts are all at home no work no pay, how does that help them?
Let me quickly tell you the reasons why free amnesty money or any form of settlement will not fly, this government is broke hence nothing to give to you, Mr president was a decorated soldier hence not used to negotiating with r@trads, let me advise you guys for free,
It is only a f00l that defecate in his source of drinking water.

The president has three years to supervise your suffering or 7yrs if he so wishes, the bad news is that absent your SS votes, he got the presidency anyways, imagine what will happen if your actions directly translate to suffering for the whole country, it will be the trigger for an overwhelming win for Mr President in the next election, it will be clear that you guys deliberately sabotaged his efforts, it is a lose lose situation for all.

Ogulagha community will be so proud of you in few months time, let the suffering begin!!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Deen77: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

or rather it is the militants who are too forward, let them go ahead, they call themselves avengers. Let them blow every gaddem thing off and be like the North East. We are already suffering the poor electricity nah, is this all they can do?

if they can't turn the entire Niger delta like the north east, then they are cowards. Real men fight, they don't make threats

Our military is poor, I expect Buhari to have order some ammunition, like Russian SU 27 and Night hunter helicopters for our Air force.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by shamecurls(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pejah:
Yes, the military have sworn to lay down their lives to protect Nigeria.
We have on our part sworn to do
whatever is necessary to safeguard
the interest of the Niger Delta
people."

There wil be another war if care is take.

grin

You are a clown
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Miscreants who have ensured you sleep in darkness effectively now for weeks if not months, miscreants who have also saw to it that fuel become scarce... well I think it is time you took those "miscreants" seriously....don't you think?

ronald4lif:
Miscreants seeking for cheap attention. Serious minds don't issue vague threats, they strike. These wetbacks are looking for amnesty perks and will fail. Where were they when the clueless ineffectual buffoon was in power? Nonsense. undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy by thatkindthing: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
them they cripple who don cripple before?

Na to cut the legs comot be that na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Ali Kwara, Commends His Security Expertise / New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.