Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior (758 Views)

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please advice a sister, my colleague at work is 26 and set to wed a 21 year old corper.
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by DesChyko: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Babe, I beg you. No be you go marry am. If you don get person wey you want make e marry am, kindly tell her so.
Otherwise, just do your job as a friend and stick to her through thick and thin. This package wey dem dey call love so, e get as e dey take work.
E fit be say God wan use her pick the Corper call immediately cheesy. No spoil show
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by makazona(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Panadol for another person headache grin grin
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by thesicilian: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Madam poknoser go and get your own husband

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by mperoakeem(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
thesicilian:
chain I love this
#knockOut

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by iPrevail(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
And this is a problem how? ...Is it okay for her to marry a man twice her age?
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by akunjohn(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
U no wan tell us d truth bah?

I was here.
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
christiese:
Please advice a sister, my colleague at work is 26 and set to wed a 21 year old corper.
Go and marry. Understanding and Love matters.

Some 21 think like 30 while 26 think like 17
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by ehinmowo: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
I dnt think there is a problem with that.
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by ehinmowo: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
I dnt think there is a problem with that.
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by rheether(f): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol! Pls go and marry.
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
rheether:
Lol! Pls go and marry.
what are u waiting for?
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
thesicilian:
I have my own husband dear
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by Imind: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Omor leave DAT mater, parents see am, pastor see am and she know d age
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by Armanee: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
SMH... for want of business to mind..
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by thesicilian: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
christiese:
Then pray for her also, for things to work out between them. I'm sure your own husband is not perfect either, no relationship is perfect.
Re: Help My Friend Is Marrying Her Five Years Junior by asodeboyede(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2016
christiese:
then you must be a sadist... why spreading your friend's private news around. Damn... peeps like you are reasons why some men hate to see their wives keep friends. You have the tendency of wrecking homes with your "i too know" and " i too talk" syndrome! Of a truth, now i know women are their own worst enemies
chaaaiiii.... gerrarahere mehn ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Only Sin God Can't And Won't Forgive.... / Tragedy: Armed Robber Robs Secondary School Dormitory In Anambra Kills A Student / A Shocking Incident In Which A Man Was Forced According To Tradition To Have S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.