Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? (1525 Views)

My Big Brother Wants To Send Me To USA, Please Advice. / Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by Saylawchar(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2010
I need your help pls,

My brother has a date in USA but he is based here in Lagos, he is in love with a Lady in USA and the lady seems to be too busy to come to Nigeria together with all the negative informations she heard about Nigeria, she wants my brother to come over, can anybody offer help on best way through which my brother can go to USA to meet his love? The lady is ready to receive him even contribute towards the expenses of the trip.
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by lordeagle: 1:00am On Nov 08, 2010
there we go again, if your brother could fall in love online, can't he get married online
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by chyk91(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2010
lol, d best way is to get a visa legally and travel to the u.s to see his lover.
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by shakers(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
is he really in love with this woman he has never met or he is using her as an avenue to runaway from Nigeria lol, any which way sha, he should apply for a visitor's visa to the usa and when he gets there they can start working out how they will get married and make his stay there permanent,
one love
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by worry246(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2010
Is your brother 419 love scammer!!! shocked
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by chiegemba(f): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
his lover shld sponsor/ apply 4 him as a vistor 1st. . . . . "gudluck shaa "
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by usewisdom: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2010
Your brother is not a 419, your brother is a typical failure. Gibiti, Jaguda, ole, olee, scam, 410, etc, Tell your brother to go and look for better job rather than wasting his N100 every single morning in the cafe looking for maga. Your brother scoped u that he has a lover in US. nonsense. Don't ever bring this topic here again.
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by shakers(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2010
usewisdom:

Your brother is not a 419, your brother is a typical failure. Gibiti, Jaguda, ole, olee, scam, 410, etc, Tell your brother to go and look for better job rather than wasting his N100 every single morning in the cafe looking for maga. Your brother scoped u that he has a lover in US. nonsense. Don't ever bring this topic here again.

take it easy with the guy abeg, you are making it look like every Nigerian is a scammer, what if they are genuinely in love and need to be together, a friend of mine met a young american girl on facebook and they became friends, the girl actually came to lagos to visit him about 2 months ago, so pls take it easy with him not all nigerians are 419, @poster, i wish your bro goodluck with his love adventure,
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
@poster mak ur broda trek tru desert
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by denzel2009: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
He should try the chinaman tactics by wearing OBJ's mask.
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by femmy2010(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2010
Apply for a visitors visa and hope for the best.
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by usewisdom: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ shakers, i don't blame u because u are his brother's partner working together as 419. Nonsense, NAIRALANDERS, pls beware of so called ''shakers''
SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMERSCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by chyk91(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2010
lol
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by Saylawchar(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2010
usewisdom:

@ USEWISDOM, i really pity you, i don't think people like you can ever get out of poverty, it's an in heritage to you, you think whoever that finds love through the internet is a "scammer", believe me, my brother has the best of job as far as Nigeria labour market is concerned, if you are in need of job, he can facilitate one for u. He is not dating her to migrate, he has all it takes to migrate to USA even with his job but he is the type that will not want to rush into things, he approached me for advise and i was short of words and i decided to come here and solicit for help from reasonable people and not dumb like you who only manage to buy ticket in public cyber care in other to browse, am sure you are jobless, i can see that in you.

To all those who have contributed to this trend positively, i thank you and i pray that God will continue to increase your knowledge.
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by usewisdom: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ Saylawchar, see your life! Common English you can't write. CYBER CARE indeed,  grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is obvious that you're an illiterate. I'm not in Nigeria in the midst of people like you and your brother begging for N100 from friends & families to buy air time at the cyber cafe wasting your time. The bitter truth is ''Your brother is a SCAMMER and he's looking for magas simply because the Christmas & New year is on the way. Come to think of this, your brother will end in in jail through the EFCC if he continue this yahoo yahoo.
I don't have your time now, have other things to do.
Silly Cow.
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by shakers(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2010
@usewisdom, i thought you will be using wisdom as your username implies, its obvious it is the other way round lol
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by bubsykay: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hey poster! thıs ıs a publıc forum, and you ve got to know that pple way of reasonıng are dıff, that ıs why some pple can post rubbısh when the ıs a Serıous matter at hand.

The Amerıcan gırl wıll go to the ımmıgratıon offıce wıth her tax cert, employment letter, her bırth cert and 50 usd fees to fıll the necessary form and fıle an ınvıtatıon for your brother, whıch a copy wıll be sent to hım. he wıll now take the ınvıtatıon and other documents that wıll show that he ıs goıng to come back to naıja to the embassy to apply for vısa.
try and fınd out the other documents needed. meanyle, he should attach hıs vısıt to somethıng lıke leave, chrıstmas break. etc.
hope I ve helped. Tanx
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by Saylawchar(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2010
usewisdom:

@ Saylawchar, see your life! Common English you can't write. CYBER CARE indeed,  grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is obvious that you're an illiterate. I'm not in Nigeria in the midst of people like you and your brother begging for N100 from friends & families to buy air time at the cyber cafe wasting your time. The bitter truth is ''Your brother is a SCAMMER and he's looking for magas simply because the Christmas & New year is on the way. Come to think of this, your brother will end in in jail through the EFCC if he continue this yahoo yahoo.
I don't have your time now, have other things to do.
Silly Cow.

see your self, just because i made spelling mistake of cyber cafe, you have the confidence to reply me, you claimed to be out the country, even though, you are in Ghana or Benin Republic doing ja ma ja ma, i don't blame you.
Another reasonable person has added good comment to the trend, everybody can not be like you.

shakers:

@usewisdom, i thought you will be using wisdom as your username implies, its obvious it is the other way round lol

@Shakers, thanks for the comment.

bubsykay:

Hey poster! thıs ıs a publıc forum, and you ve got to know that pple way of reasonıng are dıff, that ıs why some pple can post rubbısh when the ıs a Serıous matter at hand.

The Amerıcan gırl wıll go to the ımmıgratıon offıce wıth her tax cert, employment letter, her bırth cert and 50 usd fees to fıll the necessary form and fıle an ınvıtatıon for your brother, whıch a copy wıll be sent to hım. he wıll now take the ınvıtatıon and other documents that wıll show that he ıs goıng to come back to naıja to the embassy to apply for vısa.
try and fınd out the other documents needed. meanyle, he should attach hıs vısıt to somethıng lıke leave, chrıstmas break. etc.
hope I ve helped. Tanx

@ Bubsykay, i appreciate your comment, i will tell him about this.
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by usewisdom: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2010
Na una wahala be that. I don't have una time at all, Na people like u dey destroy NIGERIA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by shakers(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
usewisdom:

Na una wahala be that. I don't have una time at all, Na people like u dey destroy NIGERIA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by HUMANITYY: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
I will take a gradual process which might take your brother between 1 t0 2years to accomplish depending on this factors
A)what is your brother currently doing as a living(student or working class)
B)Does he has a strong tier in nigeria
C)How long has both known each other.
the better the answers the faster the process will be. thanks good luck
Re: Help Please, What Is The Best Way To Go To Usa? by Saylawchar(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
HUMANITYY:

I will take a gradual process which might take your brother between 1 t0 2years to accomplish depending on this factors
A)what is your brother currently doing as a living(student or working class)
B)Does he has a strong tier in nigeria
C)How long has both known each other.
the better the answers the faster the process will be. thanks good luck

A. he works with P & G
B. Yes, he does
C. they have known each other now close to one year

(1) (Reply)

Belarus Student Visa / Nairalander Train Trip From Brooklyn New York To Bridgeport Connecticut / Graphic Photo: Christmas Day Tragedy In Benue As 3 Die In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.