Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) (16596 Views)

Amendment Of CCB/CCT Act By National Assembly Is Null & Void - Olatunde Bakare / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by NTAChannel5: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by duduade: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is this what we voted them into the Senate to do....?

The Senate should be scrapped.. It's just full of a bunch of lazy morafffuuuccckkers....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by drnoel: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
dridowu:
The trial continue.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/722773413375426560

A day of joy to see the day good though radical journalism would twist the arm of those selfish politicians in their red chamber and make the will of the public prevail. Sahara reporters have earned some respect for fearlessness in the face of opposition. Good work guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:
what has this got to do with sahara reporters?
they blew the whistle. ...
Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
maestroferddi:
Am I the only person seeing Saraki walking free from this trial at the end of the day?
You are not seeing well, go and see your ophthalmologist.

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Jorussia(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
donphilopus:

My Edo brother, this' Matthew Urhoghide's phone number: 08033855557.
bros thank you,i just dey save the no so.

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Prince16: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

what has this got to do with sahara reporters?

DropShot:

If you don't know how much SR has influenced all these developments, then you're too naïve and more uninformed than I previously thought.

Love or loathe them, Sahara Reporters remains the best in investigative journalism.

PentiumPro:

Sharraaaapppp dia old man! But for the vigilance of Nigerians that SR alerted, those old goats in the National Assembly would have gone ahead to amend those acts.

Pls ignore d double-mouthed imp!
When d news favor him he quotes Sahara reporters...... eg

chukwudi44:
New Niger Delta Militant Group Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy

The Niger Delta Avengers, a new militant group in the oil-rich Niger Delta region, has threatened to make the country's economy worse by acts of sabotage, particularly in the oil sector. The threat, made via a statement issued by the group, is a response to comments made by President Muhammadu Buhari during his visit to China.

by SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

Apr 18, 2016

http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/18/new-niger-delta-militant-group-dares-buhari-vows-cripple-nigerias-economy

.... but if d news doesn't favor him and his clique, Sahara reporters becomes "Tinubu's lapdog":

chukwudi44:
fake news by sahara reporters.Unless it is announced by the senator Anyanwu led committee.i refuse to believe this thrash from this Tinubu lapdog

SMH!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / #Lagosdecides2019: I Will Emerge Winner - Sanwo-Olu / Presidency Officials Accuse Jonathan Of Lying To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.