Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) (16582 Views)

Amendment Of CCB/CCT Act By National Assembly Is Null & Void - Olatunde Bakare / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by dridowu: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sahara reporters have done it again.

Blast the head of any sinator who makes law against the wish of the mass with calls and text msg.

Good job Sahara for sniffing hell into our sinators as s

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Its good so lets move back to fuel queue biko

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Jorussia(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
lol,who na constituents want use call finish who na.I want to commend Sahara reporters for revealing the phone numbers of our senators to the public.

28 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Blast the head of any sinator who makes law against the wish of the mass with calls and text msg.

what has this got to do with sahara reporters?

9 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by PentiumPro(f): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
God punish that useless Albino call Anyanwu, Nwabaosi, Sinator Olujimi and every other Sinator in the forefront of amendment of the act.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by DropShot: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

If you don't know how much SR has influenced all these developments, then you're too naïve and more uninformed than I previously thought.

Love or loathe them, Sahara Reporters remains the best in investigative journalism.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Jorussia(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

DropShot:
Mynd44, this thread is different from the other one about Senate calling off summon issued for Umar, don't close it as you did another one earlier.
FOLYKAZE:

Na so my brother.I saw how terrified the way hope uzodima moved a motion for a closed section this morning on TV(live plenarty session),the senator say him constituents want use call finish him.I didn't see the phone number of mathew uroghide,i be want ask am if na to dey follow saraki go cct na him we send am go do senate.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by EdCure: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Finally some senators are acting as the representatives of the people and not Abobakus of Saraki.

18 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by PentiumPro(f): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Sharraaaapppp dia old man! But for the vigilance of Nigerians that SR alerted, those old goats in the National Assembly would have gone ahead to amend those acts.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by modath(f): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Pa C, don't you have something that whispers to you; "quit it"?

We should never be too old to learn, so learn to recognise that voice.... cool

As for the Sinators, they've already been pushed beyond breaking point, they can't do more for Saraki than they have....they will "gently" prevail on him to do the "needful"..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Sharraaaapppp dia old man! But for the vigilance of Nigerians that SR alerted, those old goats in the National Assembly would have gone ahead to amend those acts.

There is obviously no need for the amendment. With prosecution witness like Mr Wetkas,we will even welcome more CCT trials grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by PentiumPro(f): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

There is obviously no need for the amendment. With prosecution witness like Mr Wetkas,we will even welcome more CCT trials grin grin grin grin
Keep floating with the wind.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by EdCure: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jorussia:
lol,who na constituents want use call finish who na.I want to commend Sahara reporters for revealing the phone numbers of our senators to the public.
Trust me, some of them will soon change their phone lines...If they haven't already. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Jorussia(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
EdCure:

Trust me, some of them will soon change their phone lines...If they haven't already. cheesy
ayanwu change him phone number, yet SR still get am.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by dridowu: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
EdCure:

those Sahara guys will get the new ones again. Only God knows how they do it . kudos to them but sometimes they are too forward

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
I hope they stand with him in jail..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Dannyset(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
We are in soup. How did we end up with this jokers as our lawmakers

3 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
PentiumPro:
God punish Sinator Olujimi and every other Sinator in the forefront of amendment of the act.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by goodlifehyd1: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nigerians need to thank sahara reporters for providing those senators number for the masses to speak sense into their empty corrupt skulls... sharp sharp grazing bill brouhaha had been cleared and ccb/t yaff disappear grin grin cheesy I thought some e-goats were shouting here that the bill will pass no matter the calls...lol after seeing that senator that couldnt pick up his cap and shoes they realized Nigerians aint joking again...lol

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by EdCure: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Any wonder why the number of senators that follow Saraki to the CCT has reduced drastically? grin

The masses have given the sinators the call of "change".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by sukkot: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
the senate needs to be suspended like they did in senegal

5 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by maestroferddi: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am I the only person seeing Saraki walking free from this trial at the end of the day?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by richidinho(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
ok
Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Pataki: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
The kind of shyte Saraki is rolling in, even his fellow senators now know they have to stay away as much as they can.

Yet some young and old senseless idiotic troglodytes will come on this forum and be spewing megedefegede about winchunting Sarathief.

Una never jam! If you are a beans producer, you had better go and get contract from kuje prison to be their sole supplier. In the coming days and weeks, some international panama tiff-tiffs from abuja will be arriving and will need ewa shinshan for their long stay!

14 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by Beehshorp(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Saraki must win!!! and he must bring down dis demonic party called APC

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by ominiriches2016(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
A good leader pursue success even in hard times.
Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
dridowu:
those Sahara guys will get the new ones again. Only God knows how they do it . kudos to them but sometimes they are too forward
It's obvious they've managed to plant moles

Besides, there are still some Senators loyal to Tinubu so it's not out of place to suspect they are the ones doing the bidding (I'm just thinking outside of the box as no evidence whatsoever to validate my theory) have moles within

2 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by goodlifehyd1: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Guy u wicked ooo, you wan give person papa sleepless night with that question, anything wey make u ask am that question hin go begin fear make hin no chop stoning for road..lol
Jorussia:
Na so my brother.I saw how terrified the way hope uzodima moved a motion for a closed section this morning on TV(live plenarty session),the senator say him constituents want use call finish him.I didn't see the phone number of mathew uroghide,i be want ask am if na to dey follow saraki go cct na him we send am go do senate.
Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by ibadanfinest(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wise sinators, they don't want what happened in Senegal to happen to them.
As for saraki, he is only buying more time by digressing from the main issue
The issue for me isn't about Subeb it isn't about the debt of Kwara state neither is it about the mismanagement of local govt fund

It is about false asset declaration.
I hope I have been able to skul chukwudi44 on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) by maestroferddi: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
The Senate will still amend the CCT act later.

There was no sense in pursuing the amendment since it cannot retro-actively affect Saraki's case.

But one thing is clear, the Senate will amend the act to avoid the oversight that has thrown up the present imbroglio.

We are in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB / I Was Suspended For Refusing To Release N975m – Embattled NHIS ES, Usman Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.