Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? (1581 Views)

10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos / Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by Youngtekkey(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hey!!! You are all welcomed to this thread!!

You need to see me today, this was crazy. I went to help my mum to deposit an amount of money in the bank in at Access Bank, Akure,Ondo state. On my way out the whole drama just started... One guy came to meet me saying one shiiit that I don't even understand. He asked me for a direction that I never heard of cause I am new to Akure.
I replied please bro I don't know where you are going until one crazy niggaaaa ran after me that I should wait that I should help the guy that I asked the direction that he wanted to sell something ni and the price is about #700,000 and if I should allow the area boys to get hold of him..they will collect the money from him.On hearing that amount I was interested cause he said he will give both the other guy and me #3,500 each. Unknowing to me that both of them are 419.....I followed them to a place I don't even know and am jubilating that I get one #3,500.
When I get there I don't know maybe it was charm they use on me, they collected all the money I have on me #2685 before I could come to my senses and ordered that I should go home and bring #5000....I think I was under the influence of charm I went to home thank God I couldn't find the money where I kept it. it was at that time I knew I was being duped....I had to summarize it cause I am very busy

Note; No mind my construction I had to rush it...The moral of the story is be careful, don't listen to anybody asking stupid question in front of bank because they might charm u into following them. Now they collected the money I want to send to my Gf so that she can sub on her phone.... pls someone help with #2000 I need to send card to my Gf she will not want to hear story.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
you must be high on somthing stronger than weed. and then your greediness no sabi part two.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by DappyWhiz: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
That level don happen to me too, but I don't fall for it I thank God shea ... They took me to a man's house after all the man free me .
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by Youngtekkey(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
you must be high on somthing stronger than weed. and then your greediness no sabi part two.

Aunty What's up?? I offend you ni....Who no like better better thing.....I learnt my lesson sha and yea I think am greedy
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by Youngtekkey(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
DappyWhiz:
That level don happen to me too, but I don't fall for it I thank God shea ... They took me to a man's house after all the man free me .

Hmmmm....E no easy my guy.....Where e happen to u
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by Arabs999: 1:30am On Apr 21, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

...Yes, the guy smoke am for Ganja, and topam with Akure weeds; and after that, he smoke am again for India and Morocco.
..And b4 he appeared in our Nairaland beer parlour, he topam again with monkey tail.
..All these combinations are higher than one particular weed...
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2016
Arabs999:

...Yes, the guy smoke am for Ganja, and topam with Akure weeds; and after that, he smoke am again for India and Morocco.
..And b4 he appeared in our Nairaland beer parlour, he topam again with monkey tail.

lolss
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Arabs999 post=:

lolss
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by larrycomar: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Same incidence happened to me today around oja oba in Akure.
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by gulfer: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2020
For that concluding part, the OP is a compound fool and I don't believe the story cool cool cool
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by adecz: 5:48am On Mar 22, 2020
One of the oldest scams in
the history of scamming.

It usually goes hand in hand with
the 'Wash-wash' scam.

It's amazing that in this super modern
age, there are still people dumb &
stuuhpid enough to fall for it!!

Anyway, so long as there are people
who wish to reap without sowing. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by icebird25(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2020
I was almost scam is an understatement..

You were scammed
What about the 2640 they collected from you ...is that not part of the scamming.

You are just talking in the nosense
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by Papaaldrich: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2020
[

You are not normal

quote author=Youngtekkey post=44877037]Hey!!! You are all welcomed to this thread!!

You need to see me today, this was crazy. I went to help my mum to deposit an amount of money in the bank in at Access Bank, Akure,Ondo state. On my way out the whole drama just started... One guy came to meet me saying one shiiit that I don't even understand. He asked me for a direction that I never heard of cause I am new to Akure.
I replied please bro I don't know where you are going until one crazy niggaaaa ran after me that I should wait that I should help the guy that I asked the direction that he wanted to sell something ni and the price is about #700,000 and if I should allow the area boys to get hold of him..they will collect the money from him.On hearing that amount I was interested cause he said he will give both the other guy and me #3,500 each. Unknowing to me that both of them are 419.....I followed them to a place I don't even know and am jubilating that I get one #3,500.
When I get there I don't know maybe it was charm they use on me, they collected all the money I have on me #2685 before I could come to my senses and ordered that I should go home and bring #5000....I think I was under the influence of charm I went to home thank God I couldn't find the money where I kept it. it was at that time I knew I was being duped....I had to summarize it cause I am very busy

Note; No mind my construction I had to rush it...The moral of the story is be careful, don't listen to anybody asking stupid question in front of bank because they might charm u into following them. Now they collected the money I want to send to my Gf so that she can sub on her phone.... pls someone help with #2000 I need to send card to my Gf she will not want to hear story.[/quote]
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by bmdmixer: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Youngtekkey:
Hey!!! You are all welcomed to this thread!!

Note; No mind my construction I had to rush it...The moral of the story is be careful, don't listen to anybody asking stupid question in front of bank because they might charm u into following them. Now they collected the money I want to send to my Gf so that she can sub on her phone.... pls someone help with #2000 I need to send card to my Gf she will not want to hear story.
u wan scam people u dey post stupid story wait u go get money for ur gf
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by Youngtekkey(m): 5:21am On Mar 25, 2020
bmdmixer:
u wan scam people u dey post stupid story wait u go get money for ur gf

Are you okay? You're responding to a thread from 2016. Who I scam? Be like sey dust dey your head
Re: How I Was Almost Scammed By A Group Of 419?? by Youngtekkey(m): 5:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Papaaldrich:
[

Where Dem release you from?

You are not normal

quote author=Youngtekkey post=44877037]Hey!!! You are all welcomed to this thread!!

(1) (Reply)

Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. / Cult War In Calabar: ”two Dies From Cult Clashes In Calabar” (graphic Photos) / Thieves Paraded Unclad In Delta After Being Caught With A Stolen Motorcycle. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.