Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. (1580 Views)

Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Man Brutally Butchered In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. by ChrisKonor: 4:38pm On May 09, 2016
Mehhn I'm becoming really scared of all the news here and there in This country.

I've always seen a very decent and beautiful woman who i believed is a deeper life member. I always see her when she comes to cut her children's hair in a barbing saloon near my house. I also learnt she's a "Daily Pay collector" and i often see her with a daylong motorcycle moving from one place to another to collect funds.

Infact, i even prayed to God to give me such a decent & non-troublesome lady for a wife. Little did i know that she's few months away from her grave.

This morning i woke up and started hearing a very sad news about a certain woman who is a "DAILY PAY COLLECTOR". She was butchered into pieces by some unknown people along side her two little children.

Well, i just hoped it wasn't her until i took a stroll to Orikeze Junction In Agbor-Obi, The area where the incident took place.

I'm still there now in a friend's cyber cafe & my heart is broken. Humans are heartless. What could this woman & her two little children who are not even upto 10 do to anyone that will bring up the idea of taking their lives?

As at now, I learnt that one of her children survived & he/she is currently undergoing treatment in the university of benin teaching hospital (UBTH), Benin.

Please lets pray that the child survives. Lets pray for our country....No life is safe anymore. Just the politicians and top men in the country have good security of life and property.

In deep pain i say R.I.P to this Humble Beautiful Widow & Her Child.

#Sad.
Re: Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. by ChrisKonor: 4:57pm On May 09, 2016
cc: Lasticlacla, Ishilove, seun
Re: Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. by Flexherbal(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2016
R I P to her!
Re: Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. by onyekabe(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2016
It surprise me how some people can be so heartless as to try to wipe entire family out of the face of earth, she is a very decent woman, she has been with her kids since she lost her husband. May she rest in peace, Amen
Re: Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. by onyekabe(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2016
Her killer is not far from the family
Re: Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. by kenrish2(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2016
in less Dan a month or 2 d killers will still meet their turn
Re: Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. by delishpot: 2:52pm On May 10, 2016
Must be someone she knows trying to erase evidence.I hope the police will not sleep on this one.
Re: Woman And Her Children Butchered In Agbor, Delta State Last Night. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 10, 2016
What a world

Lord have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her HIV Test Result After Being Accused Of Infecting A Man (Photos) / This Guy Scammed Me / Viral Photo Of Policeman Who Wraps Abandoned Baby In His Uniform (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.