Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why (4635 Views)

#BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by udemzeus(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lionel Messi’s wife keeps a tight leash on the Argentine soccer star ,asks him to block miss bumbum on instagram. There’s no if, ands or buts about it.

But there is at least one butt involved.Messi’s missus, Antonella Roccuzzo, forced the soccer star to block the Brazilian beauty and Miss BumBum contest winner, Suzy Cortez, on Instagram after the model barraged the FC Barcelona forward with a slew of sexy photos.

miss bumbum
In one of the more risqué ones (actually they’re all risqué, but this one might take the cake), Cortez is shown from behind in a Barcelona jersey and shorts that have been painted on. A frontal shot shows features Cortez in her body-painted jersey discretely covering just one of her breasts.
While Roccuzzo has blocked Cortez from her and her husband’s online accounts, the move has apparently not stopped the bottom-heavy Brazilian from showing her support for the Barça striker.
Cortez was recently caught cavorting on a Portuguese beach in nothing more than a white thong and a Messi jersey, which she would cast aside at opportune times.
According to the New York Post, Cortez said she was shocked to hear that she had been blockedm.
“I was completely shocked when I spotted it. If I could, I would tell her not to be worried about me – I’m just a fan. I’m surprised that she isn’t more sure of herself,” she said. “I guess it can only be because she is jealous. It’s very silly because I’m just a football fan and a huge fan of Barcelona. This is such an overreaction”
Cortez added, “I only follow about 10 people, and he was one of them. So when I saw that I was blocked I thought it could only be jealousy. Why would he block me if he has 40 million followers? Then I checked her profile and confirmed she had also blocked me.”

Click link for more details

http://www.gist24.com.ng/2016/04/lionel-messi-blocks-miss-bumbum-on.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mtchhwwww
Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by godwinbatho(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
am so?
Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by goldbim(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin..his wife does not want to take any risk to avoid stories that touches the heart..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by tpiah11: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
whoever invented these butt enlargement procedures must be a billionaire by now.

In addition, why saying the wife blocked the account?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by dayowunmi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why won't she block you when you keep sending unclad pics to her husband. Miss Bum bum is a glorified olosho contest, take your client search elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by saintkeppy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin..his wife does not want to take any risk to avoid stories that touches the heart..
. Not stories that touches the heart but stories that touches the bum bum! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by Oliviaxx(f): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Shes shocked? Nne you shouldnt be...ur plan has failed!...woefully.i taya for some ladies sef.They have phd in pouring sand-sand in som1's garri angry

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by atilla(m): 5:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Miss bum bum go and face ya work ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by godwinony(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Messi wife no wan hear say one thing one thing happen..I like precautions.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by chumakk: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
Learn from her. Protect what you have. Some girls only see you when you are rich and famous. Thunder....

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by YungMike(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2016
That ass can suckoff his Talent.... It can end his Football Career.. Miss Bum Bum indeed.
Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by Danielle22(f): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Olosho's everywhere....Messi wife protect her territory before stories dat touch the heart will be told.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why by succyreal(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
two bad @ messi

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's Husband, Oladunni Churchill, Pictured At Club Quillox / Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Hourglass Figure In New Photo / E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.