Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control (4630 Views)

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by ArcMiniFC(m): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2019
E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKkPC1y6jnA
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by Nonso92(m): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2019
I don't have time & data to be watching this kind of videos in 2019.
Maybe the person below me would watch and tell me about it.

3 Likes

Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by blackpanther22: 2:36am On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=Nonso92 post=74738759]I don't have time & data to be watching this kind of videos in 2019.
Maybe the person below me would watch and tell me about it.[/quote

Bro I dey ur back abeg, next person will watch and tell us
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by cigaricon(m): 3:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Watch kee op

Lemme wait for the next person below, maybe he watched
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by Speedyconnect15: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Where is the car
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by projectreserve2: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
The person below shoukd watch and tell us what happened.
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by femifunny34: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2019
money must be made ooo
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by techking: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by Countersam(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
The person below me pls watch, after you.
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by LordofNaija: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
I don't have data. But the cool dude below me will definitely watch it and transcribe it to us here
Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
I can't waste my data for this kind of news this year.
I just called the person below me and he assured me that he will click the link..So let's all be patient and wait for him

1 Like

Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
jenniferakin36:
chaiii...money is good ooooo
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 23rd of January, 2019

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Is high time the mods ban these monikers spaming everywhere with adverts of this frustrated company...how much does it cost to place ads sef?
I wouldn't even patronize ur company with this ur incessant spamming on every post cos it shows how classless,desperate and local it is...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by emeijeh(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Airforce 1,come and watch it and tell us if the car actually exists.

1 Like

Re: E Money Buys A Car That Drives Itself Without Human Control by ikbnice(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
The guy below me is a perfect gentleman, please watch it and tell us what happened

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Acquires The Latest Iphone 12 Pro - 710,000 Naira (pictures) / Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS / Angry Fans Stone Wizkid At VFS Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.