Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pleaseeee, I Need Solutions To These Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pleaseeee, I Need Solutions To These Questions (485 Views)

Who Can Answer These Questions? / Getting 5 Of These Questions Means You Are A Genius / Can You Answer These Questions From TASUED 2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pleaseeee, I Need Solutions To These Questions by mart2k(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls, I need answers to these questions in preparation for my first semester exams. Pls, kindly solve d one u can. Thanks.
1. Small scale business is
a driving force for economic growth reduction and rapid industrialisation. Discuss
2. The role of the government to the small scale business in Nigeria could not be over emphasised. Discuss.
3. What are the contributions of small scale business to the development of Nigerian economic?
4. What are the factors responsible for the existence of small scale business units in Nigeria.
5. Critically analyse the challenges faced by small scale industries in Nigeria and what are the solutions.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Where Our Government Negligence Has Brought Us. See This / Distance Learning Vs Part Time Studies: Which One Is Better? / HELP! Project Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.