Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi (56138 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by ilyas26(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol, IPOB youths won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by smogup: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
See gbegee
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Kupaskeybaba(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
dis woman need serious help
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by yekparikpa(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who did this to kemi?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
She get enuff side beards wey I dey find
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by upsun: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dis 1 wey KEMI mention money nw hope say BUHARI No go send EFCC make dem wake OJULWU probe am

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by loomer: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oruwe na craze
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Mudash(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
;Dwho no go lik beta tin
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by christopher123(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
I am an igbo..I know many of you know me but I will say these in proverbs as a pure igbo man and these are igbo proverbs but I will translate them in English for non igbos

When a child is crying and pointing his hand at a place...his mother or father might be there..... Kemi keeps saying it..on a closer observation she might be right.

The monkey said that she can vouch for the child in her stomach but not on the one she is carrying behind, because the carried child might pluck peoples fruits unkowingly.... i as an igbo will never defend bianca....this is scandal too much trailing her from marrying her fathers friend which is enough heart brake to CC Onoh to this FFK saga.I will never defend her..odika onwere ukwu nnu(Strictly for the igbos)

when a man marries an extremely beautiful woman he marries her for public. Igbo adage...it means that when you go for exterior beauty get ready for challenges.Ojukwu(God bless my Hero's soul) made a mkistake. He is a mortal and a man afterall but thank Lord he is gone and in Igbo we dont talk about the death in bad light

If Bianca had issues with Peter Commissioner orFFK, I will not debate that because if a girl can marry her fathers bfriend which is a slur to CC Onoh as a stateman..She can do undoable....

onye nwanyi egbughi...enweghi ihe ga egbu ya

I dont believe this story 100% and I am not debating this story 100%...I am judging from Bianca antecedents

hooohaa

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by ayusco85(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
I fear light skinned ladies, especially those from the lost tribe of..............................

Love them truly at Ur own peril. At least nw we know what ojukwu was passing Tru and how he died

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by omanzo02: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
If she gave Ojukwu heart attack then keep her away from fragile Buhari we don't want another heart attack in Aso rock grin grin because Tinubu and his crew are lurking around to claim Aso rock grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Seun360(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Their must be an element of truth in all what she revealed.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by danot1030: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
I know some tribal clown in order to protect the image of Bianca will call this woman deranged, but I think the woman know what she's saying. The best bet for Bianca is just avoid responding to this and let the controversy die down naturally.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why does dis woman like poking her nose into matters that doesnt concerns her.olofofo elenufife

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by christopher123(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
But why is Kemi a kill joy..why the fight with everybody

Today she will say Yorubas are nasty
tomorrow she will tackle Bianca

It seems she has grade 8 bi polar diorder and psychosis

who ever Biaca fvcks is her private business

KEMI GET A HUSBAND. Your people Yoruba has disowned you. Igbo have distanced theirselves from you

Technically speaking

You are on your won

get a life bitch

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by sucess001(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
make i no lie...she seems sure of her facts...plus if bianca knows its a lie...why not go to court?

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by wheredemdey: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
omanzo02:
If she gave Ojukwu heart attack then keep her away from fragile Buhari we don't want another heart attack in Aso rock grin grin because Tinubu and his crew are lurking around to claim Aso rock grin grin

sucess001:
make i no lie...she seems sure of her facts...plus if bianca knows its a lie...why not go to court?

Lmfao

Indeed this country is a very bad contraption that should be disbanded ASAP

See the way Yoruba people are supporting this deranged woman's spurious claims...believing every scum she spews hook line and sinker because she is vilifying Bianca.....but they were the ones that called her names when she accused Olamide of killing his father for money rituals....

This lady that fought her mother and sister...this lady that speaks from all sides of her mouth...i blame Bianca for even replying her...silence is the best medicine for mad people...bianca goofed by replying her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Blood of Zechariah.. Where is dis coming from?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Yksoul(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
MOST CHILDREN OF NIGERIAN INFLUENCIAL AND POLITICAL MEN HAD NASTY RELATIONSHIP DURING THEIR TEENS I TELL YOU.THERE IS AN IOTA OF TRUTH IN THIS IF THEY TRUELY MET DURING THEIR TEENS ABROAD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Rutycool(f): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
And how does this stop d fuel scarcity in Nigeria Mtcheww this story is for you people o Bianca and Kemi you are very comfortable living in money that is d reason why stupid issues like this is making sense to you.. Because it doesn't concern my fellow 9ja wey dey filing station since morning, and may even end up passing their night dere without getting 1litre. .
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Atlantian: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
I keep getting disappointed each time someone responds to statements from this character called kemi

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by sucess001(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lmfao

Indeed this country is a very bad contraption that should be disbanded ASAP

See the way Yoruba people are supporting this deranged woman's spurious claims...believing every scum she spews hook line and sinker because she is vilifying Bianca.....but they were the ones that called her names when she accused Olamide of killing his father for money rituals....

This lady that fought her mother and sister...this lady that speaks from all sides of her mouth...i blame Bianca for even replying her...silence is the best medicine for mad people...bianca goofed by replying her.

forget attacking the messenger and face the message?

why didnt bianca go thru with the court case she threatened against fani kayode?

why also did she not take olunloyo to court for her supposed libel claims...dont let your loyalty becloud your judgement...

10 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
dem curse this bianca.... she sleeping with everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
olofofo elenufife bi ti obo iya agba lipsrsealed[/quote]d

WHAT!!! "Obo iya'gba" ke....... looooool........... you wicked o. lolzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by biggz82: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wetin we no go see and hear 4 dis country
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by winniz: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
This deranged woman needs to be checked into a mental asylum ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Only god knows how many times this Kemi too have had abortions in the past.
It seems as if some ppl are sponsoring her to say all these rubbish ,Bianca should just ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by wheredemdey: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
sucess001:

forget attacking the messenger and face the message?

why didnt bianca go thru with the court case she threatened against fani kayode?

why also did she not take olunloyo to court for her supposed libel claims...dont let your loyalty becloud your judgement...

Loyalty??...to who??...are u okay?

Dude or whatever gender you are...were u not in this country when ffk issued an apology to Bianca??....

see Ehen....that a man slept with a woman is not a big deal....its not something a sane human being boasts with.....ffk is a baby for telling the world who he slept with...hr is a baby for denying his daughters....he is a sick man in every ramifications and I am not holding forte for him.

But for Kemi...niggahh plzzzz...this lady is sick and needs urgent help...someone that fought her aged mom...BN spewing thrash that's who u tk serious....smh

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Marlbron: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmmmm, Kemi us another Saharareporters.com. Engage her at your own peril. Awesome kept quiet after she called him a murderer. Bianca did not toe that line, but she needs to. The lady na Mafia.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by crazymod: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chriswazo:
Stupid and baseless speculation. Get a life!

Kemi is some how right perhaps not 100%. People close to Ojukwu will confirm Bianca infidelity. I heard similar story about Bianca in 2011 from a reliable eye witness.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by onatisi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Atlantian:
I keep getting disappointed each time someone responds to statements from this character called kemi
That is the mistake Bianca is making,responding to ppl like Bianca only makes them bolder ,because they are getting attention which nobody is giving them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by tayor01(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Na only KEMI know everything about everybody 4 naija. So make una watchout 4 una own story tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.