Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi (56116 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Charly68: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Can somebody help Her Excellency (MRS) Bianka to beg Mama Kemi Olunloyo..this is too much now!
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
What is Kemi's business with who Bianca sleeps with. Its Bianca's life for Heaven's sake. What is all this? Why can't people mind their Business?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Faru1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
before i comment let them do HIV test first! a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by DIVINE78: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
ikaboy:
May Amadioha do the needful to that dauta of Oduduwa
When she was supporting IPOd touts ibos call her the best. What an hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by 36STATES: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why are Yorubas so obsessed with Bianca? Every Yoruba wants his/her name mentioned together with that of Bianca.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by winniz: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Page07:
dem curse this bianca.... she sleeping with everybody.

The cursed woman that sleeps around is this Lunatic that was never married and fathered four different children from four different men. Secondly this woman has no educational Qualification whatsoever. Her life is so messed up that she was deported from Canada some years ago and her children were left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by optional1(f): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
What does it profit a woman who flirt abt nd yet cant find happiness in her heart.

I fear my fellow woman, sum tyms I wonder hw Eve conceive them.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by christopher123(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
LOL

UR FUNNY But ojukwu did not die of cardiac arrest...Kemi is a parrot not a doctor

omanzo02:
If she gave Ojukwu heart attack then keep her away from fragile Buhari we don't want another heart attack in Aso rock grin grin because Tinubu and his crew are lurking around to claim Aso rock grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by christopher123(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is Kemi that lousy and sexy

Thats too bad though

winniz:

The cursed woman that sleeps around is this Lunatic that was never married and fathered four different children from four different men. Secondly this woman has no educational Qualification whatsoever. Her life is so messed up that she was deported from Canada some years ago and her children were left behind.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by DIVINE78: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
danot1030:
I know some tribal clown in order to protect the image of Bianca will call this woman deranged, but I think the woman know what she's saying. The best bet for Bianca is just avoid responding to this and let the controversy die down naturally.
IPOd touts can't call he deranged. She was their goddess when she supported them.
The best they can do is to hide their faces in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by DonMilano(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Y u kom dey tell us now... wetin u want mek we do?? Kill her
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by coolitempa(f): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
It was not too long ago that the ipod youths were jumping on trees in happiness because Kemi supported them.....when we told them she was not to be trusted...they in typical fashion abused us with all their might. Now the chicken has come home to roost... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by bluecircle470: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am enjoying ds. Pls more of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Mydazz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
If Bianca isn't any bit guilty of the least of this accusations she should have taken time to set the record straight or not respond at at all. But she resorted to name calling, this tells me there's more to the story.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by SucreB: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
i just love Kemi......na unconditional love i get for am sha. i know you saying the truth sis, keep it up. when Naijas see ppl saying truth, they say they r sick, dey said same to Fayose for saying the truth. so am not bothered.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by supaphlymee(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Can this woman stfu
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Mbediogu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanre316:
This Kemi woman forgot to take her medications again. Her craze just dey enter new level day by day.

Her madness name follow come, ANCESTRAL. I know she is not living with any husband otherwise she would not be so brazen and whoring in communication. Even women from brothels are more discretional when in comes to matters like this. Anyway what does she hope to achieve? Bianca as single gal living in London, or a widow is open to any man of her choice. What matters is occurrences within marriage. Kami go to hell.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Mbediogu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanre316:
This Kemi woman forgot to take her medications again. Her craze just dey enter new level day by day.

Her madness nah follow come, ANCESTRAL. I know she is not living with any husband otherwise she would not be so brazen and whoring in communication. Even women from brothels are more discretional when in comes to matters like this. Anyway what does she hope to achieve? Bianca as single gal living in London, or a widow is open to any man of her choice. What matters is occurrences within marriage. Kami go to hell.
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yawn. I wonder what else this woman would cook up?
Even if the story is true, she[Kemi] is well known for broadcasting baseless half-truths and highly likely rumours. She should go sleep somewhere or adopt a child so she and that old troll stay busy doing something productive.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Gext22: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:
I am an igbo..I know many of you know me but I will say these in proverbs as a pure igbo man and these are igbo proverbs but I will translate them in English for non igbos

When a child is crying and pointing his hand at a place...his mother or father might be there..... Kemi keeps saying it..on a closer observation she might be right.

The monkey said that she can vouch for the child in her stomach but not on the one she is carrying behind, because the carried child might pluck peoples fruits unkowingly.... i as an igbo will never defend bianca....this is scandal too much trailing her from marrying her fathers friend which is enough heart brake to CC Onoh to this FFK saga.I will never defend her..odika onwere ukwu nnu(Strictly for the igbos)

when a man marries an extremely beautiful woman he marries her for public. Igbo adage...it means that when you go for exterior beauty get ready for challenges.Ojukwu(God bless my Hero's soul) made a mkistake. He is a mortal and a man afterall but thank Lord he is gone and in Igbo we dont talk about the death in bad light

If Bianca had issues with Peter Commissioner orFFK, I will not debate that because if a girl can marry her fathers bfriend which is a slur to CC Onoh as a stateman..She can do undoable....

onye nwanyi egbughi...enweghi ihe ga egbu ya

I dont believe this story 100% and I am not debating this story 100%...I am judging from Bianca antecedents

hooohaa
And what is the relevance of this rubbish?
A man for that matter talking like a woman.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by NaijaCuzin: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
see this old women disgracing themselves

Meanwhile
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3623406_dan_jpeg4dbc74d8412f564d3aab8186fea43345
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Redgo: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Kei144(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Years ago, I heard that while Bianca was a student in Enugu campus of the University of Nigeria, she never dated young men close to her age. When did she study at Cambridge?
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by klenton(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Miss true talker now tell us

How many tymes have u had sex?
What's ur favourite sex position?
Who was d last person dat fuxkd u?

And remember u swore to say d truth, d whole truth and nothing bt d truth
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by damocool(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chaiiii,! Aunty kemi on the loose again...
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by MRNipples(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
jimi4us:
[size=15pt]now i believe this woman is losing it. who born this child should quickly cure her fast, before e go dey late.[/size]
She might be saying d truth, atleast she has known bianca since their teen years and bianca has never denied it. its only those that knows u, that can tell ur secret.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Adebola314: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
THIS KEMI IS NOTHING BUT A DERANGED ATTENTION SEEKER WHO IS FOND OF COOKING UP STORIES TO DISPARAGE PEOPLE
KEMI SAY PASTOR ADEBOYE IS GAY AND SHE WITNESSED HIM HAVING SEX WITH MALE PASTORS INSIDE HIS PRIVATE JET
KEMI SAY BISHOP OYEDEPO IS A CULTIST AND USED HIS MEMBERS FOR RITUALS
KEMI SAY OLAMIDE IS A RITUALIST WHO USED JUJU TO KILL HIS FELLOW MUSICIAN
KEMI SAY BUHARI IS A WELL KNOWN PEDOPHILE

MADNESS IS A CURSE. THIS WOMAN MAY NOT BE N@KED YET BUT SHE DEFINITELY BELONGS IN AN ASYLUM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by Tocheagle(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
kemi olunloyo should go and bath . people say she has body odour

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by lankylucky(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
I thought this kind of quarrel can only be seen in a "face me I face you" apartment.

#womenandquarrel

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by glossy6(f): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So this Kemi think we are all daft abi?
So na she dey help Bianca hold torchlight when being bleeped abi? Somebody should please get in touch with her mama before she craze enter market

MRNipples:
She might be saying d truth, atleast she has known bianca since their teen years and bianca has never denied it. its only those that knows u, that can tell ur secret.

You self. So Kemi has a diary of every man that slept with Bianca abi? Who kept Kemi's own or is she a virgin up till now?
Re: Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi by corneremperor: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kei144:
Years ago, I heard that while Bianca was a student in Enugu campus of the University of Nigeria, she never dated young men close to her age. When did she study at Cambridge?
Google is your friend, she did go to school in Cambridge

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.