Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Hilarious: Cartoon Of Buhari's Response To The Agatu People Of Benue Over Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious: Cartoon Of Buhari's Response To The Agatu People Of Benue Over Fulani (378 Views)

Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Cartoon Of Buhari's Response To The Agatu People Of Benue Over Fulani by 240naija(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has been accused of high insensitivity to the plight of the people of Agatu in Benue State who lost over 300 people to an invasion by Fulani herdmen who claimed to be on a vengeance mission.

This is a trending joke that mocks the attention currently being paid to the Agatu people by Buhari who is currently dealing with several issues in Nigeria ranging from fuel scarcity, Boko Haram, corruption, national budget, power problems etc.

Read the hilarious conversation and share with friends:

Agatu people: "Baba, Fulani herdsmen are destroying our crops, rapping our sisters and. Mothers, killing our people. Please help"

Buhari: "Kai why I Dey call me? Everything I go call me, na me I Dey kill you? Danbanza kowai. Fayose I Dey give me wahala"

"I dey go, me I done finish. I Dey disturb me with falani? I no no say na Boko Haram I be fulani kwo? Allah igo punish me.

Agatu people: .... AMEN baba..

http://www.levitoday.com/2016/04/hilarious-cartoon-of-buharis-response.html

(1) (Reply)

Democracy And Totalitarianism, Pictocracy And What? / BREAKING: Kidnapped Osun Perm Sec, Others released / One Confirmed Dead After Jigawa State PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.