Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. (3697 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Horus(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35WhV7Uci4Q

President buhari response to 2face on his pland Nationwide protest.
Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by whitebeard(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
oo 2face u got the recognition u wanted from the president now behave like a typical nigerian and call off the protest..this protest will not help anybody in anyway cause it wont shake the government even if the protest is violent nothing will change casue nigerians are yet to fully recognise the power they wield when they are united NIGERIA is a potential world superpower wake up naija

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by CplusJason: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
whitebeard:
oo 2face u got the recognition u wanted from the president..... [b]now behave like a typical nigerian and call off the strike[/b]this strike will not help anybody in anyway cause it wont shake the government even if the protest is violent nothing will change casue nigerians are yet to fully recognise the power they wield when they are united NIGERIA is a potential world superpower wake up naija

Whitebeard, you didn't inform me that 2face is the new NLC chairman...... grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Escalze(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
whitebeard:
oo 2face u got the recognition u wanted from the president now behave like a typical nigerian and call off the strike..this strike will not help anybody in anyway cause it wont shake the government even if the protest is violent nothing will change casue nigerians are yet to fully recognise the power they wield when they are united NIGERIA is a potential world superpower wake up naija
not everyone is a coward like you

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by SalamRushdie: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
whitebeard:
oo 2face u got the recognition u wanted from the president now behave like a typical nigerian and call off the strike..this strike will not help anybody in anyway cause it wont shake the government even if the protest is violent nothing will change casue nigerians are yet to fully recognise the power they wield when they are united NIGERIA is a potential world superpower wake up naija

What strike are talking off ? E be like the Goldberg don enter your head wella

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by whitebeard(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Escalze:
not everyone is a coward like you
there is no cowardice in looking for an effective way to send a strong message to the government..protest just doesnt work...u are doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result..pls that is foolishness

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Escalze(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
whitebeard:
there is no cowardice in looking for an effective way to send a strong message to the government..protest just doesnt work...u are doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result..pls that is foolishness
so we should keep quiet and continue to suffer and complain on social media?

my friend YOU ARE A COWARD

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by whitebeard(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Escalze:

go and protest..nigeria will remain this way until buhari has a change of heart or we vote in a reasonable person next election..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by DrChukzy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
whitebeard:
oo 2face u got the recognition u wanted from the president now behave like a typical nigerian and call off the protest..this protest will not help anybody in anyway cause it wont shake the government even if the protest is violent nothing will change casue nigerians are yet to fully recognise the power they wield when they are united NIGERIA is a potential world superpower wake up naija

Did you even watch the video above?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by whitebeard(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
DrChukzy:

Did you even watch the video above?
u should also ask the people that quoted me..!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Escalze(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
whitebeard:
go and protest..nigeria will remain this way until buhari has a change of heart or we vote in a reasonable person next election..!!
I am optimistic that after the protest, things won't change totally but would change a bit at least to a bearable minimum before we can then vote them out.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by whitebeard(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Escalze:
I am optimistic that after the protest, things won't change totally but would change a bit at least to a bearable minimum before we can then vote them out.
i believe after the one day protest u will realise that u are dealing with the nigerian government..!
Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by KINGwax007(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Escalze:

see stupidity at its peak. I knw u are part of the people who welcomes ibori today. You didjt protests against the thieving Niger Delta super-corrupt Lords or your past governors who flaunt wealth in the poor faces.

Aren't your governors recovering allocation ten times more than other region? Yet they owe salaries, despite the low civil work force and with the moderate landmass, no tangible development.

You are brainless.

You don't even have mouth to call anybody a coward when your hero, Ojukwu, was the greatest coward if your whole tribe. Even Nnamdi kanu registered with a pseudo in the hotel he was being arrested.

The fat dead alams also followed ojukwu's way by wearing ladies cloth to escape.

You are senseless. Face your theiving governors and ask for your dividends being looted everyday.

13% derivative since 2000, special ministry of Niger Delta, yet, nothing to show. No project, nothing.

Foolish people!
Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
tuuface is senseless
Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Tyche(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Escalze(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
KINGwax007:
see stupidity at its peak. I knw u are part of the people who welcomes ibori today. You didjt protests against the thieving Niger Delta super-corrupt Lords or your past governors who flaunt wealth in the poor faces.

Aren't your governors recovering allocation ten times more than other region? Yet they owe salaries, despite the low civil work force and with the moderate landmass, no tangible development.

You are brainless.

You don't even have mouth to call anybody a coward when your hero, Ojukwu, was the greatest coward if your whole tribe. Even Nnamdi kanu registered with a pseudo in the hotel he was being arrested.

The fat dead alams also followed ojukwu's way by wearing ladies cloth to escape.

You are senseless. Face your theiving governors and ask for your dividends being looted everyday.

13% derivative since 2000, special ministry of Niger Delta, yet, nothing to show. No project, nothing.

Foolish people!
face the topic.

we are talking about hardship in the land and are trying to voice out and you are busy calling ojukwu wherever he is. Now tell me are you not the senseless one?

Get the F off my mention useless thing.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Borderless: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
KINGwax007:

You are brainless.

Foolish people!

Oga na fight? shocked

This one you're ranting and perspiring like a one-eyed goat. Na wah o. If the matter pain you reach this level, why not join the protest.

Take it easy o.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by hardbody: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
whitebeard:

It worked some years ago during the #occupy lagos saga

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by hardbody: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
KINGwax007:

You are brainless.

Foolish people!

Wax in the brain can be very terrible. Sorry
Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Brown14: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kingsley1000:
tuuface is senseless

You that is "sense full" whedone sir!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by vicadex07(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Everyone that commented before me are brainless. See as they turned the thread to battle ground.

By the way, abeg wetin be dat comedian name... I wan check am for instagram.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Please, can I get subtitles? Buhari always sounds almost incomphrensible to me in his Hausa Dialect.
Perhaps that is why his policies really aren't working : a communication problem between him and his aides grin

On the other hand, anyone thinking a single day's protest will change or do anything is seriously deluding him/herself.

But then, revolutions has started from protests before......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. by Ahmadgani(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Unless tuface replan his faceless protest to last for a month, nothing is gonna change

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde For Governor Of Oyo State / What Is The Best Assault Rifle Used By Military Troops Today? / You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.