Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dotun Cool Fm Celebrate His Adorable Daughter Birthday With A Prophecy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dotun Cool Fm Celebrate His Adorable Daughter Birthday With A Prophecy (843 Views)

2018 BBNaija Finalists Continue Their Media Tour As They Stop By Cool FM (Photo) / Dammy Krane's Arrest: Dotun Of Cool FM Reacts / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dotun Cool Fm Celebrate His Adorable Daughter Birthday With A Prophecy by popesam1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Cool Fm OAP Dotun Celebrate the
birthday of his cute little daughter
this morning with a prophecy.

Fifemayo Ayomiposi Kayode is one reason why I
can't stop working hard. How time flies. I am a
proud dad. I'll do anything for you. She is two.
Fifesco Happy birthday and you will be the
president of Nigeria or America someday.. I don
prophecy am. Gbam!!

He concluded

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/04/dotun-cool-fm-celebrate-her-adorable.html?m=1

Re: Dotun Cool Fm Celebrate His Adorable Daughter Birthday With A Prophecy by cruzita(f): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
undecided no other pic apart from this crying pic.na wa oo .una fall hand oo.hbd baby girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dotun Cool Fm Celebrate His Adorable Daughter Birthday With A Prophecy by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dotun Cool Fm Celebrate His Adorable Daughter Birthday With A Prophecy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
hbd to her sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Post About The Lil Kesh Issue / Tracy Boakye Speaks On Why Actresses Expose Their Body / Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.