Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess (842 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by ExAngel007(f): 5:07pm On May 02, 2016
Well, it turns out you might have heard about the woman
before – Kemi Olunloyo!

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytij3dq9a03pc.f3a1056b.jpg[/img]

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

The controversial daughter of former Oyo state governor, Victor
Omololu Olunloyo, took everyone who care to listen through
memory lane. According to her, she had predicted the messy
divorce of top Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage and her estranged
hubby, Teebillz, in November 11, 2013.

According to Ms Olunloyo, quite a lot of people, including the
singer’s fans, called her crazy..but it is all coming out as
reality now, shutting down all wagging tongues.

See what she just tweeted below:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyttp84tull218.c92d680f.jpg[/img]

https://www.naij.com/817532-meet-woman-predicted-tiwa-savage-teebillzs-divorce-mess.html?source=index_latest
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by ExAngel007(f): 5:10pm On May 02, 2016
is she a prophetess?

dominque
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by Ojestas(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2016
Let her predict when #1 will be = $1
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by donbenedict(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2016
I predict her own marriage shall end up in shambles
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by nuelzy: 5:23pm On May 02, 2016
Airforce1 is dat d queen of ur coven....since u also predicted d break up

witches and wizards grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 02, 2016
And she's proud of it and even Making a refrence to it? God help us.
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by Xionez(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2016
She should join the line.
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by Omotayor123(f): 5:37pm On May 02, 2016
No be Today. *Yinmuundecided
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by Theyveedo(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2016
Nice

plz predict where Fulani herdsmen will terrorise next
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 02, 2016
donbenedict:
I predict her own marriage shall end up in shambles

She's not married, no human can cope with that lunatic! Read up abt her
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by waxxydude: 5:43pm On May 02, 2016
Youself go loose your marriage alongside your nipples.. I don predict finish jus watch.
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by Airforce1(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2016
nuelzy:
Airforce1 is dat d queen of ur coven....since u also predicted d break up

witches and wizards grin
. I don't know what to say to you bro

You're one hell of a crazy guy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Woman Who ‘predicted’ Tiwa Savage, Teebillz’s Divorce Mess by nuelzy: 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
Airforce1:
. I don't know what to say to you bro
You're one hell of a crazy guy
cheesy cheesy
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Daughter Step Out In New Matching Outfit Photo With Emojis / "Happy Birthday To My Baby King"- Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad's Birthday / Forbes: The Best-selling Song Of 2016 Might Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.