Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won (1289 Views)

What Is Happening In America Today Is What Happened When Gej Won 2011 Election / Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! / How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by Babalegba(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Under Buhari boko haram has been reduced to dealing feeble blows and getting robust responses from the Nigerian army.Before the election gej had to wrest large swathes of the north east from them allying with neighboring armies to save face for the elections and they were so bold at the time to be bringing battle tanks to the front and occupying towns for ages. Had gej won the election would boko haram have resumed their rampages through the north east while the service chiefs are salting away for themselves money meant for combat readiness.

1 Like

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by divinehand2003(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Boko Haram would have taken over Abuja by now had it been that the Clueless one had won the elections.
I would be very sure that Mr CLUELESS would have been ruling Nigeria from Otuoke by now too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
If we keep using GEJ standard as metric to evaluate Buhari's performance, we'll be unfair to Nigerian people. We deserve more and we shouldn't allow Buhari to feel sense of achievement for performing marginally better than GEJ in all indices.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by DaBullIT(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
If GEJ had won the last elections

Boko Haram would have conquered Abuja by now, terrorists from Syria and Arab worlds would have brought in more weapons coordinated more attacks and probably declare FCT a caliphate

Nigeria would be in a state of brouhaha

4 Likes

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
IF GEJ had won, I bliv boko haram would have been cleared by now. ..

Remember "never again" before elections. ..

1 Like

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by BushidoBlue(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
If GEJ had won the last elections

Boko Haram would have conquered Abuja by now, terrorists from Syria and Arab worlds would have brought in more weapons coordinated more attacks and probably declare FCT a caliphate

Nigeria would be in a state of brouhaha

....and since Buhari's emergence we have a resurgence of Boko Haram attacking Army bases and Generals on patrol.

2 Likes

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by Babalegba(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
divinehand2003:
Boko Haram would have taken over Abuja by now had it been that the Clueless one had won the elections.
I would be very sure that Mr CLUELESS would have been ruling Nigeria from Otuoke by now too.
I find your idea of gej running a government in exile from Otuoke very funny.,improbable but possible given the fact that boko haram were bringing battle tanks to the theatre of operations and that Nigerian soldiers were demoralized at the time.The nature of military warfare means that boko haram are able to deal some feeble blows now but they nowhere near their normal evil capacity. I was just thinking aloud about a parallel universe in which gej won and the ensuing catastrophe. Nigerians are very fallible people but maybe they deserve better leaders than they are getting, I'm not sure because a bad leader cannot rule good people., he would be shown the exit

1 Like

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
crixtex:
IF GEJ had won, I bliv boko haram would have been cleared by now. ..

Remember "never again" before elections. ..

Then you must have forgotten his famous words about them.

4 Likes

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by Soneh(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
though am pro gej , to be frank it would have been as bad as it has always been. what most nigerians do not understand is that just buhari's success in the last election defeated most part of the boko haram ideology this is because an average muslim man believes it is wrong for an "ARNE" to rule him that was why we saw alot of boko haram members surrendering in droves after buhari took over the helm of affairs,what we have left today is the few demoralised set of stubborn boko haram members who are afraid of going back into the society for the fear of the backlash and rejections awaiting them

2 Likes

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by alrahmanonline(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let us ask Pa chukwudi he'll definitely know like America will know
Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by eazysally: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Looking at how dasuki and his generals chop the arms money anyhow while GEJ sidon dey look by now Boko for don take over aso rock, after all our soldiers moral where dead no motivation, dem just dey kill kill soldiers and civilians anyhow. that GEJ period everyday on NL dey must post pictures of fallen soldiers you go type RIP sotaaay u go even use am dream for night say u dey type RIP on NL even LALASTICLALA & Co almost creat a thread purposely for our falling heroes sef, abi una no see how those BH dey use our soldiers do yeye for their videos? GEJ no try for that level ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by kolaaderin: 12:31am On Apr 21, 2016
kITATITA:
If we keep using GEJ standard as metric to evaluate Buhari's performance, we'll be unfair to Nigerian people. We deserve more and we shouldn't allow Buhari to feel sense of achievement for performing marginally better than GEJ in all indices.

That is a very good point, One bottle on origin on my bill. Bar man please do the needful

1 Like

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by sublimes: 4:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Under this administration, bokoharam has continued to unleash terror in the name of fulani herdsmen not only in the north-east but in other geo-poitical regions of the country which wasn't so in the previous administration. So to me it's thesame thing.

1 Like

Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by Ojayk(m): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2016
If GEJ had won, that is in the past. Now that PMB has won, which is the present, why has the cattle readers whom before now I see as set of peaceful people going about there business taken up in arms? Killing and burning properties worth billions in another man's land? All these are being done with all effrontery and pride?
Has boko haram been remodeled to a new name tagged Fulani heardsmen? If yes, have we indeed solved the boko jaram issues?
Recall that these heardsmen also attack security operatives just as boko haram insurgents did and are still doing. We had only boko haram before, now we have boko haram and Fulani heardsmen to contend with.
Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by Pidggin(f): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Babalegba:
Under Buhari boko haram has been reduced to dealing feeble blows and getting robust responses from the Nigerian army.Before the election gej had to wrest large swathes of the north east from them allying with neighboring armies to save face for the elections and they were so bold at the time to be bringing battle tanks to the front and occupying towns for ages. Had gej won the election would boko haram have resumed their rampages through the north east while the service chiefs are salting away for themselves money meant for combat readiness.

As Buhari has won the election and is now President, how are Fulani herdsmen faring? grin Is there any region where they haven't killed, raped, and kidnapped thousands? During GEJ's era they were docile, so I think the people who have died in the hands of these herdsmen would have been alive today if GEJ won grin
Re: How Would Boko Haram Have Fared Had GEJ Won by udemzyudex(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Some people sha, under GEJ even before he left, soldiers conquered every territory, everything started getting worse when Buhari took over, the number of bombers increase, more lives where lost and people started complaining saying that he promise to wipe out boko haram in 2months now you people are using GEJ as a yard stick.

Even if the activities of boko haram av reduce, I thank God and Buhari for that, let's not forget that fulani Herdman are another boko haram in disguise, they are trying to take their rubbish to other parts of the country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Boko Haram Leaders Captured By Soldiers Todaay / Unbelievable! Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Caught Doing Something Secret / Fayose, A Political Prophet Or What? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.