Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! (3522 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills Lieut-col. Abu Ali(photos) / Gentlemen, I Have Just Been Informed That There Is Going To Be A Coup Tonight / BREAKING NEWS- Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Finally Arrested By Nigeria Ar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by Mbeki: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is very interesting how Nigeria is a one-week, one-saga state.
All of a sudden, Dogara and Jibrin budget padding story is gradually taking backstage. Before you know it, it will be totally forgotten.

The new Boko Haram video is the trending topic now!

Why are Nigerians this gullible when thrown a simple gambit?

Why the band wagon effect of flowing with the crowd?

Nigerians should refuse to be fooled!

You can demand more accountability from your government, You are too wise to be played like this!

1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by metalDETECTED(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin cheesy
The official phooools will close this vital thread
Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by Lanretoye(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
na u be that for the first photo abi,u be real mbeki.
Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by Hawx(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oga o! grin
Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by psucc(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is called 'GAME OF LIES'
We ain't seen anything yet!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by Fidelismaria: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by sammystick(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mbeki:
All of a sudden, Dogara and Jibrin budget padding story is gradually taking backstage. Before you know it, it will be totally forgotten.

You can demand more accountability from your government, You are too wise to be played like this!

If government gbab you
Na ur body go yarn you wetin dey
Sule bollo!

Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
you are seriously ill..wey i think say na better thing you wan talk..some guys deserve slaps here on NL

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by policy12: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmm over 3millions topic on nairaland, but alas 2.9million are crap. @Op I won't abuse u cos it's not in me but I will advice Seun to always scrutinized a topic before the public view it.

To Op...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by terrymason(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Strictly 4 d oop

Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by thedarksider: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mbeki:

what are you talking about??

i thought you have new infos about the girls?

you only care about our gullibility,you dont even care about the girls...

shey na the first time they padded that thing ni??,even if its true now nko??..
Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by thedarksider: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
bayslw007:
you are seriously ill..wey i think say na better thing you wan talk..some guys deserve slaps here on NL

you mean e-slaps...the problem is,when you e-slap them,the mods will e-slap you... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Boko Haram Have Just Released The Girls! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
thedarksider:

you mean e-slaps...the problem is,when you e-slap them,the mods will e-slap you... grin grin grin grin grin
thas very true bruh..infact i over concur...me i don't want any e-slaps from the mods oo

(1) (Reply)

Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds / Aba Kyari And Lawal Daura Resigns? / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [6th September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.