Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language (6794 Views)

Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / Zahra Buhari Murders English Language, Again / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 06, 2009
people just like proving themselves idiots sha.

whats so ugly about this woman aside from her "black soaped" skin. She'd look better with dark skin, imo.

assuming the woman looked the same way but was from another tribe, ijawman, mafioso and other dundee uniteds would claim she was the most beautiful female in nigeria.

what a bunch of loons.

make una no take style change the topic from your homie oh! Your ugly family members!
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Ijawman(m): 1:20am On Aug 06, 2009
Mafioso, you are also right.

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by OgidiBoy(m): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2009
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 1:22am On Aug 06, 2009
What about this Man in woman Body?

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2009
ijawman and mafioso- this is why I say you're stupid.

would you like me to post a picture of the person Iyabo resembles?

I'm not referring to her dad, smartrazzes. You want to know where the look comes from?
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 1:24am On Aug 06, 2009
that old bitch is igbo so stop fucking lyin and i kno some very beautiful yoruba girls long pretty hair nice skin cute nose . and some fines yello igbos haven't seen any hot darkies sorry.

yoruba babes might be ugly but atleast they look like women, igbos babes look like men i swear to god but only a handful are pretty the rest just look like men
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2009
would you like me to post a picture of the person Iyabo resembles?

I'm not referring to her dad, smartrazzes. You want to know where the look comes from?

Yes if only you can defend yourself, Ugly Race
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Ijawman(m): 1:26am On Aug 06, 2009
Iyabo the monkey Yoruba princess

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 1:26am On Aug 06, 2009
facking hairy ass bitches the Bleep i was about to Bleep dis ibo babe and she got undressed bitch had hair on her chest and legs like wtf
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 1:27am On Aug 06, 2009
ok soo, iyabo looks like a monkey but she looks like a female monkey
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 1:28am On Aug 06, 2009
ibo babe are too manly good for suckin d.i.c.k tho lol
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Yorubaman2: 1:30am On Aug 06, 2009
I would rather have an ugly wife over an illetrate Niger deltan
bloody losers.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2009
Blood is thicker than water, Ugliest Race i have ever seen

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2009
who cares if your im not ugly, posting pics of ugly yorubas doesn't get to me cause i know i would be shittin on you times a thousand if i seen most of you idiots in person
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2009
mafioso:

Yes if only you can defend yourself, Ugly Race

if them post photos of butt ugly people from your tribe and village now, na soso fight una go dey fight.

una never know say una yansh don expose long time.
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 1:57am On Aug 06, 2009
I would rather have an ugly wife over an illetrate Niger deltan
bloody losers

is that all you can contribute? now i know why you guys are dummies

who cares if your im not ugly, posting pics of ugly yorubas doesn't get to me cause i know i would be shittin on you times a thousand if i seen most of you idiots in person

are you Rita's Brother? cos you speak like her
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2009
if them post photos of butt ugly people from your tribe and village now, na soso fight una go dey fight

Now i know why yOrUbAs are referred to as Cowards. fear fear people
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2009
lol  there will never be an edo or ibo preseident so yall bitches chillax and these ugly yorubas will continue  Bleep these edo hoes and ibo sluts

Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by OgidiBoy(m): 2:08am On Aug 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol there will never be an edo or ibo preseident so yall bitches chillax and these ugly yorubas will continue Bleep these edo hoes and ibo sluts

You are so correct, there will never be an Igbo "preseident" LOL grin grin grin
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2009
@sjeezy8

lol  there will never be an edo or ibo preseident  so yall bitches chillax and these ugly yorubas will continue  Bleep these edo hoes and ibo sluts

Who cares? as far as we don't produce Ugly Presidents we are ok with that,  But you guys are all cowards, The Pride of the Yoruba race Gen (Ugly) Obasanjo cried like a baby in Jail during Abacha's Regime. that's the typical Yoruba man
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 2:14am On Aug 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You are so correct, there will never be an Igbo "preseident" LOL grin grin grin

its called a typo and yes i am correct facking these ibo babes and edo babes is so easy i mean shit. lol
but foril you will never see a fine yoruba chick who will date a small d.i.c.k broke ass niggu from another tribe real talk tho.

yall niggus aint shit, i Bleep fine edo girls and ibo babes but them bitches dont know, that imma marry a fine yoruba lady at the end of the day stupid as hoes
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2009
and we dont Bleep wit OBJyou STUPID ASS NIGGU, yall dont do shit tho lol clowns
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by bokoharam5(f): 2:19am On Aug 06, 2009
Yoruba-man:

I would rather have an ugly wife over an[b] illetrate [/b] Niger deltan
bloody losers.

ROFL
becomerich don come again
which one be illetrate
abi you wan spell am in Ijebu grin
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 2:21am On Aug 06, 2009
you will never see a fine yoruba chick who will date a small d.i.c.k broke ass niggu from another tribe

Like Iyabo and other Ugly Bitches from your Suburb?
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by bokoharam5(f): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2009
Jokes apart that girl is an edo chick with the typical edo/Yoruba H factor
He heff CC  for  EFCC

yaooo guys instead of yahoo guys

I no go die for this place
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by bokoharam5(f): 2:26am On Aug 06, 2009
mafioso in case you don't know Edo girls and Yoruba girls generally look alike
You have the same ancestral origin
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by mafioso(m): 2:30am On Aug 06, 2009
mafioso in case you don't know Edo girls and Yoruba girls generally look alike
You have the same ancestral origin

is this Ustaz Mohammed Yusuf?
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by OgidiBoy(m): 2:32am On Aug 06, 2009
@ boko

Abeg where to you go to study[b] Ashaworism[/b] grin grin grin o Nothing way I no go hear for NL grin grin grin grin
Re: ND Illiterate Kokolette Rita (ijawman's Wife) Murdering The English Language by sjeezy8: 2:36am On Aug 06, 2009
boko_haram:

You've spoken as a professional, die-hard ashawo client
Who am I to argue with a man with a wealth of experience and expertise in Ashaworism?
Thanks for your contribution.
anything else you want to tell the readers at this juncture from your nicodemous activities?

has nothing to do with ashewos. i've facked some stupid as ibo babes and edo delta babes truth. they think they can jeun soke but them bitches are just dumb

they marry rich men outside their tribe all the time

NOW MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS

and yes yorubas do cheat with stupid ibo and edo gals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Buhari Promise To Make Nigeria Ungovernable? / Pic Of Bill Gate With Kids Vs Pic Of Atiku With Kids: What Difference? / Signs Of Normalcy In Many Parts Of Borno Slim –UN Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.